Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

mike9my
Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2007, 6:28 PM

Post #126 of 138 (823 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] Chicken Soup??? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there, ur boxers eat chicken soup? they look great, compared to my min pin they are giant. do they bite small canine

mike9my
Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2007, 6:37 PM

Post #127 of 138 (821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [min_puzzle] new member [In reply to] Can't Post

ya lor, u know la lately quite busy, only scan thru forum 2 keep updated, amber is fine thank you

wa lau!!congartuationsWink u sure busy tonite,1st day take furkid home, where u keep puzzle in ur room kua, whole day no need 2 go out aredi

at least ur family so supportive

amber sends her luv to puzzle

mike9my
Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2007, 6:49 PM

Post #128 of 138 (821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] new member [In reply to] Can't Post

hi jessyca, me very pui tang, still can't find where u all gather near 4e, amber just got 2nd vacc

know what, i went to eat dim sum in Farlim opposite sunshine,saw 2 groups of ppl bring doggie there, the boss also never say anything, next time can bring ur dog there oso, one was pekinese, another group somemore two shi tzu, the lady holding one was very cute la, got tie the hair with ribbon n wearing doggie clothes n very well groomed

keep in touch ok? hope 2 bring amber 2 socialize after 3rd jab coz at home no doggie le

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2007, 7:50 PM

Post #129 of 138 (816 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mike9my] new member [In reply to] Can't Post

Haha, glad to hear that she's fine.

Thnx thnx, not that bz lor actually..she just sleeps alot. Last nite Puzzle slept with me, so gud, she din pee on me. She din whine also. Except for, when she fell into a gap beside my bed 2 times. she whined for me to go pick her up. 1st time i couldnt find her, soo scared. But 2nd time when she fell, i noe where she is d. But luckily, that gap got alooot of soft toys, so she didn't fell directly on the floor, she was just stuck between all the soft toys.

No need to go out also good lar. Can stay at home and study. This morning i woke up so early to play with her n feed her, but she eat a few kibbles den dun1 eat d. She want to be hand fed, but i dun1 giv her got face mar, so I'll just put there n if she's hungry she'll go eat. N i put her in her cage just now together with her food, not even 15 seconds she started whining.

mike9my
Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2007, 8:24 PM

Post #130 of 138 (815 views)
Shortcut

ai yo yo, din giv u problem so good ar, 1st time home mah, must manja manja a bit mah just relocate may b she wants to be near u 4 comfort n security, tats why wants 2 b near u always n not in cage, just like babies needs to pau pau neTongue

just came 2 know u r still studying, thought u r in university aredi, exam time is it? all the best n hope u get all A1s

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2007, 8:33 PM

Post #131 of 138 (813 views)
Shortcut

Haha, lidat headache d lor, tmr need to go to skl, need to put her in cage.

Her cage dun have the bottom part 1, so if i put news paper she sure go tear 1. so wat do u suggest??

Im still studying lor.

mike9my
Enthusiast

Oct 8, 2007, 4:44 PM

Post #132 of 138 (801 views)
Shortcut

hi, sori i'm late, yesterday attend friend's wedding at Alor Setar, came home aredi late just saw ur mail this morning
btw ur bedroom got toilet or not? can try put her cage in toilet or bathroom. oh no!!! if toilet don forget to close cover other wise she will end up in IWK ha ha
school days still another month only,after that holidays then u can sleep late n dukung puzzle
btw can u post photo to my email, add is mike9my@yahoo.com, dying 2 see more pictures of puzzle somemore can show to amber her new frenz

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 8, 2007, 6:00 PM

Post #133 of 138 (796 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sirwin81] Chicken Soup??? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Of course lar

fish got fish forum

dog got dog forum mah

can see u every day on9 at here liao...still go AC?

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 8, 2007, 6:04 PM

Post #134 of 138 (794 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mike9my] Chicken Soup??? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi there, ur boxers eat chicken soup? they look great, compared to my min pin they are giant. do they bite small canine

My boxers some time eat chicken but not chinken soup..hehe

Boxers is mid size breed, some of them will bully small breed but some no

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Oct 8, 2007, 6:07 PM

Post #135 of 138 (794 views)
Shortcut

That's alright, u don't have to apologize for that.

Wah, nope, my bedroom no toilet 1. But yesterday i tried putting her in my parent's bed room's toilet coz the floor there is dry. Put for ahwile oni she bark n whine d. Den my dad go take her out Unimpressed.

But now im trying to put her in her cage lar, she's sleeping in it, i didn't close the cage door. Later mayb i'll send her back to her breeder's house d. Cz she wants to drink milk. This morning she was sucking n bitting my fingers, i presume that she thinks milk will come out frm there CrazyCrazy! LOL. I pity her also lar, cant play with her that much cz got exam. SO everytime i take my notes n read at the same time throw balls to let her catch, but im not looking, so i didn't pay much attention to her. Quite kesian her lor. Sometimes see her standing there loooking outside, i lagi kesian her, heart soo pain. So i thnk send back to breeder's house 1st. After exam i go take den can pay full attention to her d.

Ok, i'll send u her pics now.

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Oct 8, 2007, 8:50 PM

Post #136 of 138 (788 views)
Shortcut

Err, let me see, now u know 4E flats there right, do u know how to get into the Tower 1 or 2 or Asia Heights flats there ah ? Its a one way street there one...do u see those 3 storey houses when ur around 4E area ?

mike9my
Enthusiast

Oct 16, 2007, 8:51 PM

Post #137 of 138 (759 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] new member [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, i went there last saturday saw a couple n a poodle that looks like urs i was busy just came home from work n ordered food ta pau, ta's y cannot stop my motor just round 1 time n went 2 collect my dinner.
hope 2 c u all sometime later

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Oct 16, 2007, 9:26 PM

Post #138 of 138 (757 views)
Shortcut

Oh is it ? next time when got chance to meet up then, u can come to the gathering to meet us. Wink

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my