Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

mike9my
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2007, 4:14 AM

Post #1 of 138 (2604 views)
Shortcut
new member Can't Post

[:)]hi everybody, i'm Mike,stays in penang, just newly got a min pin ,Amber,abt 2.5 mths old and 1st vac last week. [dog] hav been reading this forum 4 a while finds a lot of info here but few subjects on min pin appreciate if some one drops me tips

thanks,

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2007, 4:25 AM

Post #2 of 138 (2601 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mike9my] new member [In reply to] Can't Post

hey, welcum to puppy.com. I am frm penang too. Congrats on ur new min pin. What tips do u need? Can help u find more info about Amber's breed.

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Sep 7, 2007, 4:43 AM

Post #3 of 138 (2593 views)
Shortcut
Re: [min_puzzle] new member [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Would u like to join us in our monthly dog gathering in Penang ? We are having 1 this coming sunday. I know ur getting ur silky puppy later but u can come n join us dog lovers to mix and hang around with us and play with other doggies..

time : 4pm
day : 09/09/2007 SUNDAY
venue : the beach that near the OCEAN GREEN Restaurant & Seafood ( make a left turn when u see Hotel Paramount )

mike9my
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2007, 4:52 AM

Post #4 of 138 (2593 views)
Shortcut

hi, min pin is new to me but i just adore them cause they r so cute. this puppy I hav is so luvable even though i had him for since 20/8/07, but she seems to grow very fast(female) already 9 inches long very quiet but active only problem not easy to train potty/ pee

mike9my
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2007, 5:04 AM

Post #5 of 138 (2589 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] new member [In reply to] Can't Post

hi jessyca_loh,

can i join u all, i heard my fur kid must hav 3 vacs b4 mixed with other frens?

by the way how to post pics huh?

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2007, 6:26 AM

Post #6 of 138 (2584 views)
Shortcut

9 inch d ar?? soo fast. Reach maximum growth d rite??

My friend got a min pin too, and i've asked her anout potty training too. She says to put a towel/paper or sumthing that u will put for her to poop on in her cage or a spot where she always poop on. After meals (min pin. is very tiny so they will digest fater according to my freind), make sure u bring her to the spot or in her cage and let her poop on the towel/paper. Wait till she finish her business than only let her out or run free. Continue this for mayb a week (her dog learned it in a week). When she's used to it, after meals,she will go do her own business without u having to guide her.

If u have anymore ques, feel free to ask k?

Best wishes to u n Amber.

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2007, 6:53 AM

Post #7 of 138 (2583 views)
Shortcut

Really?? I would really like to go lar..but soo paiseh..everyone got bring dog, i just bring myself thereBlush. Mayb i will ask my friends who have dogs to accompany me lar.

goofydip
Veteran

Sep 7, 2007, 6:40 PM

Post #8 of 138 (2575 views)
Shortcut

hi hi& welcome!!!! my fren's min pin was potty trained in her cage too.. but mine, not a pure min pin la.. toilet trained... he goes to toilet for his business... i used kinda quite a few months time till accidents free..Blush

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2007, 6:46 PM

Post #9 of 138 (2574 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] new member [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah goofydip, ur min pin sooo clever ar?? next time i also wanna train my silky to go to toilet n do her business.

My school got one girl, orang kaya la..i heard my other friend who has been to her house said that the orang kaya installed one mini toilet bowl for her toy poodle, sumore can flush 1. You install one for ur min pin oso lar.

goofydip
Veteran

Sep 7, 2007, 8:04 PM

Post #10 of 138 (2572 views)
Shortcut

nola...coz i'm not orang kaya..hehehe... as long as he knows how to go toilet, good enuf lo

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Sep 7, 2007, 10:01 PM

Post #11 of 138 (2568 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Actually my colleague is going too without his dogs..he just wants to go there take pictures..so its ok one. There is nothing to be pai seh about mar and u will be actually owning ur own puppy soon also..

yalor u can ask ur friends to join us also mar..we are hoping to gather more ppl that are interested in the dog gathering lor..there are so many dog owners in penang but not many ppl know about this gathering yet so we are slowly spreading the words around lor..

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Sep 7, 2007, 10:06 PM

Post #12 of 138 (2567 views)
Shortcut

Hi, u can definately come n join us. If u have other friends that have dogs, ask them to come along to. So cu on Sunday ? U know the venue right..

Erm its better to wait till ur furkid have all 3 vaccinations first lor before u bring him / her out to mix with other furkids..dun worry time flies very fast one...soon u can always bring our furkids out whenever u want to..

Posting up pictures hor..u can post it up under Me n my Dog..

mike9my
Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2007, 3:00 AM

Post #13 of 138 (2554 views)
Shortcut
Re: [min_puzzle] new memhanksber [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks from me and amber... woof woof,

will giv it a try in bathroom cause she always do her business in cage, as i'm working she won't let my wife cleans up the cage when i'm not around. everytime she pees or poo,she starts whining actual asking ppl to clean up her mess

ur friend's min pin how ole, big or not? no idea how big my amber can grow, don know if give her wrong diet or not? she takes Hill's science plan for puppy< 1, chicken dried food ( u know like small tablet) feed her three times a day, three table spoon now. the pet shop recommend one,

what breed is ur doggie, how long u had him? myself still freshie here sorry don know any buddy yet

my regards to u and your furkid

mike9my
Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2007, 3:50 AM

Post #14 of 138 (2553 views)
Shortcut

hi lily n goofy,

visited your blog, nice doggie there, u from kampar the one famous for biscuits? too bad u r into telecommunications

otherwise may b get free biscuit samples ha ha penang guys always think of makan, i think penang has one of the most 24hrs mamak restaurant in malaysia

how come ur goofy so quai wear all beautiful clothes, i bought one 4 amber but when she wears it she ran and hide herself like pai seh ah

hav a nice day

mike9my
Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2007, 4:00 AM

Post #15 of 138 (2552 views)
Shortcut

hi jessyca

thanks for the invitation, hope 2 c u all there, unless something comes up i'm working in facilities engineering u know lah

holiday sometimes hav to go back to work

not too sure but think no problem as i used to go fiishing up in batu ferringhi areas too bad my amber can't go i do not want her to take the risk

anyway raining these few days hav to pray hard for sunny weather

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2007, 4:18 AM

Post #16 of 138 (2550 views)
Shortcut

LOL..if u'r orang kaya oso sure wont admit lar Laugh..

U mean ur doggy just go do business on toilet floor..or jump up toilet bowl??

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2007, 4:43 AM

Post #17 of 138 (2547 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mike9my] new memhanksber [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehe..ur welcum~

Oh nono..u put a cloth or paper in her cage that u want her to poo in 1st lar..den after that, when she get used to it, then mayb u can take the cloth/paper out,put outside the cage,then let her get used to it again.Then u can move it again. So, next time when she wanna peepee/poopoo she will go find the paper or cloth 1. And and..if u wanna put in toilet, make sure u show her la..mayb..when u put the paper, u can ask her to come.

Ur min pin soo naughty??? Haha..mayb u entau?? or mayb she dun like girls gua. Cannot let her get used to it..dogs like that 1..cant spoil them, or they sure too manja 1. Next time dun care lar..just let her bark ,mayb can ask ur wife to Shush her with a stern voice..then next time they will know who's boss d.

Her min pin about 3-4 mnths d..think so la. she say her's already max. About diet ar, dunno lor. Must ask goofydip,cz he oso got min pin.

Actually, I dun have dog yet Unimpressed, but i consider myself as a dog owner Laugh. Cause my dad's friend's brother is giving me a pup, silky terrier..sooo cute. And now it's only 3 weeks must wait until 8 weeks only can take,im sooo excited, think of her everyday. Although i am taking a female,bout haven't picked out the pup yet. I've even gave her a name,start looking for things to buy for her.

When u read that i dun have a dog, u sure think "no dog some more wanna berlagak pro~"..actually im not berlagak-ing, i just love dogs alot,i'll find alot of info about dogs, so im just telling u frm my friend's experince n frm what i read.

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2007, 5:03 AM

Post #18 of 138 (2545 views)
Shortcut

Okok. Mayb i'll be going with my dad. He love dogs too. Any activities there?

I told my friend just now. She probably will go with her family n her min pin. Later i'll tell my class mate, see whether she wants to go onot. Her pomeranian soooo cute!

Nvm, u wait next time when i get Puzzle, i sure pull alot of ppl to go 1. I'll ask my cousins to go to, they have 5 dogs!!. Cause my aunty sure want me to take my dog there too. Inform me earlier on the next gathering ya..so i can persuade more people to go. I'll be ur news broadcaster. Lol.

mike9my
Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2007, 3:52 PM

Post #19 of 138 (2538 views)
Shortcut
Re: [min_puzzle] new memhanksber [In reply to] Can't Post

hi its me again

not dog owner yet ? vely surprise u r quite knowledgeable anyway going to be one soon,five weeks just round the corner

sabar le, myself gone thru the waiting period seems so long time, penang ppl says lau nuar

when furkid arrive very happy even at night peep at her cage almost hourly until wife kick me out of bedroom

wish u all the best when shopping giv me some tips okey

a friend in need is a friend indeed

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2007, 6:52 PM

Post #20 of 138 (2535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mike9my] new memhanksber [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Morning,

Yup. Actually, can say i grew up together with alooot of dogs. So know a thing or twn about dogs. When i was small, i lived my grandparents' house. Got 2-3 German Shepard. But i never touch them before,not even dare to go near. Very Very huge la. So u can say i was afraid of dogs lar last time. I remembered one time, my grandpa bought a puppy for me..very cute lar..den put inside a pail, wanna surprise me But i sooo scared, I stand frm quite a far distance to look at the pup. Then my grandpa bought another GS puppy for me again..also scared. So last time i never touch dogs 1.

But i still really looove dogs. Got one time, i volunteered in SPCA When i was 9yrs old for 3 days, i never even touch the dogs. They let a few puppies out in a compound for me to play, i ran away too. LOL. I know, im sooo weird.

Then after i moved out frm grandparent's house. My grandparent's also moved to sum where smaller, old d mar, dun1 to live in big house. The sold those dogs, coz new house not so big anymore. But my the other side's cousin got a puppy, i everyday go to her house play with her pup. So that day onwards not afraid of dogs d lor. Not lpng later, My grandparents' house got dogs again d.. my aunty bought them, but couldn't take care, only take them back on weekends. So again lo, i almost everyday go to my ahma's house. Than my aunty rich mar,buy dogs for her kids like but toys, crazy 1, buy dogs than give away. Next time i'll list it down for u. LOL. Now only left 2 MS in my ahma's house, but i oso very sayang them lar. So that's how i bcame a dog lover lor.

Hahaa. im counting the days lar. haha..everyday tok abt the pup, my friends think im crazy. haha, i lau nuar until whole house flood d.Laugh

Ok, if u need more tips, dont hesitate to ask k?

goofydip
Veteran

Sep 8, 2007, 7:38 PM

Post #21 of 138 (2531 views)
Shortcut

of coz on floor la.... jump up the toilet bowl? wakakaka... if he jump up toilet bowl, for sure once he'll end up inside the bowl!!!Laugh

goofydip
Veteran

Sep 8, 2007, 7:42 PM

Post #22 of 138 (2529 views)
Shortcut

even I'm not into the biscuits business, i still can belanja you makan those biscuits if you come ma.. i

yah... from the day I adopt Goofy back, he already won't reject wearing clothes.. infact he happy to wear them.. Once I take out his clothes from his drawer, he'll be very happy turning and jumping lo.. I work in Cameron, so if Goofy don't wear clothes on cold days, he'll shiver alot lo... he is real scared of cold.. and cannot tahan cold one... if once cold, I still haven't wear him clothes, he'll poo very very watery poo..Crazy

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2007, 11:36 PM

Post #23 of 138 (2527 views)
Shortcut

hahaha..paiseh lar.. i like to ask silly questions 1..LOL.

mike9my
Enthusiast

Sep 9, 2007, 1:30 AM

Post #24 of 138 (2524 views)
Shortcut

good afternoon,

cameron??? must be cold lucky goofy mummy had lots of clothes for u Smilelet me guess strawberries must be ur fav or vegetarian? haha

anyway may b u can advise, my doggie normal or not about 11 weeks already 9 inches how is urs? cage starts to look small when he rises on rear legs can knock on top of cage, what is ur doggie's diet? don't tell me vegetarian also cos i heard of 1 owner only feed their dog vegetarian food cos whole family vegetarians!!!!!

hope u don find my questions stupid

mike9my
Enthusiast

Sep 9, 2007, 1:42 AM

Post #25 of 138 (2523 views)
Shortcut

halo jessyca,

the site is off northam road , rite? how many ppl going, on the other hand may b can't make it, got visitor from outstation not nice to leave if they had not gone home

read somewhere penang many dog lovers but seldom see them posting, u from mainland or island? myself staying in farlim

hope u can keep me updated on future events

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my