Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
How much does a sikly terrier cost??

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Aug 31, 2007, 7:08 PM

Post #1 of 11 (11837 views)
Shortcut
How much does a sikly terrier cost?? Can't Post

Does anyone knows how much a sikly cost Highest price and lowest price.

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Aug 31, 2007, 7:52 PM

Post #2 of 11 (11835 views)
Shortcut
Re: [min_puzzle] How much does a sikly terrier cost?? [In reply to] Can't Post

This kinda depends, whether with MKA certificates or not.

I know a friend who bought her Silky for Rm500, no cert from a home breeder. if u check out adpost.com, some ppl are selling Silkies for Rm800 and above..just ensure that u dont buy ur puppy from petshops. Better to find a reputable breeder where u can see the parents one..

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 1, 2007, 6:02 PM

Post #3 of 11 (11826 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] How much does a sikly terrier cost?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you. I'm getting my pup from a family who owns 8 silkies, i went to see them last week and they look really healthy,the parents are soo pretty.

They are giving me a pup frm a litter of 4 for free. Should i giv them a red packet n hw much inside or my granny suggested me to giv them a box of chocolate?

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2007, 5:33 AM

Post #4 of 11 (11816 views)
Shortcut

So nice getting free Silky pupSmile

Are the Silky pups pure breed, Microchip & MKA register?

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 2, 2007, 7:54 AM

Post #5 of 11 (11812 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] How much does a sikly terrier cost?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe..yea,they're 101% pure breed. Breeder sumore showed me their grandparents, parents, aunty uncle..lol.. nah.. no cert.. but the parents or grandparents have certs.. and the breeders told me dat the pups no certs cause forgot to register blah blah blah.. i was tooo excited when i saw those adorable pups till i didnt hear a thing that they told me..Laugh

Can i take my pup to the vet and get a microchip??

(This post was edited by min_puzzle on Sep 2, 2007, 7:56 AM)

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2007, 3:55 AM

Post #6 of 11 (11792 views)
Shortcut

How old is the pup now?

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 3, 2007, 7:42 AM

Post #7 of 11 (11786 views)
Shortcut

the pup is only a couple weeks old.

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 4, 2007, 6:37 PM

Post #8 of 11 (11763 views)
Shortcut

Is best to bring the pup home around 9weeks-12weeks old.

1st vaccination must be done at 7 weeks old, usually breeder will send their pup to do the vaccination.

Since your pup is not register under MKA. My opinion, no point waste your money sending your pup for inserting the microchip, even your pup inserted the microchip you also cannot register your pup under MKA.

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 5, 2007, 7:29 PM

Post #9 of 11 (11744 views)
Shortcut

Oh..but i read up on alot of info about pups n the breeder also told me that its better to bring the pup home when it's 8 weeks old wor..cause they start bond wif owner when 8-13 weeks old..dunno ture onot lar.

The uncle said when the pup is 6 weeks, i go take for 1st vaccination. weird lar..y everything oso earlier than wat u've said?? How much does the vaccination cost?

Ok..so no need microchip d.. last time my grandma's 4 GSD all got tatto on their ears 1.. like I.D or sumting..

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 5, 2007, 8:37 PM

Post #10 of 11 (11738 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Oh..but i read up on alot of info about pups n the breeder also told me that its better to bring the pup home when it's 8 weeks old wor..cause they start bond wif owner when 8-13 weeks old..dunno ture onot lar.

The uncle said when the pup is 6 weeks, i go take for 1st vaccination. weird lar..y everything oso earlier than wat u've said?? How much does the vaccination cost?

Ok..so no need microchip d.. last time my grandma's 4 GSD all got tatto on their ears 1.. like I.D or sumting..

Usually breeder will give the pup early vaccination because they require to sell the pup to petshops. If the breeder vaccine the pup at later age no petshops will like to buy the pup from the breeder cause it already to old to be taken to sell in their shop.

Vaccination cost around RM40-RM45 depend on the vet. Go for 6 in 1 vaccination to the pup is more than enough.

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 6, 2007, 6:39 AM

Post #11 of 11 (11726 views)
Shortcut

ok...thnx alot for the advice..Smile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my