New User

Aug 23, 2007, 9:35 PM

Post #1 of 30 (4550 views)
Shortcut
dog saloon.....!!~help Can't Post

hello~,, i am korean~~k

i have a shih tzu and she is now 7months.....kk

and she needs her fur cut cause it is so messy,,,,

i living in kl so please give me some informations,,,,(good one)

and one more thing~@ i would like to get an certificate for my dog,,,

certificate?? i dont know how to say,,,paper that i can keep the dog...

cause i kept her in condo and a few complains have came in,,,,(because she run out and poo!!!~)

i wish foe quick reply and thank you,,by~!!~

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 23, 2007, 11:14 PM

Post #2 of 30 (4543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a4695a] dog saloon.....!!~help [In reply to] Can't Post

In Malaysia you cant keep dogs in apartment and obviously your application for dog license will not be granted. You have to keep dog discreetly....and dont let him out to pooo....

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Aug 23, 2007, 11:34 PM

Post #3 of 30 (4541 views)
Shortcut

hi there welcome!

where do you live? are you trying to say dog licence? different area different authority.

I can recommand the petsaloon at Animal Medical Centre 1st floor at Jalan Pekeliling,Ms. Carolyn, is a professional pet stylist from US.(Sorry i do hav the name card) and Doggie House at Desa Sri Hartamas, tel: 03-6203 1009.

crystal & roxy

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Aug 23, 2007, 11:56 PM

Post #4 of 30 (4539 views)
Shortcut

yup yup...u cant get the dog license if u do not stay on a landed property. So u have to keep ur dog secretly until u move to a landed property and apply for the license.

Where is location now btw? Smile

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

a4695a
New User

Aug 25, 2007, 1:42 AM

Post #5 of 30 (4513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] dog saloon.....!!~help [In reply to] Can't Post

thank you for all the informations....

but luckily the neighbours said i can keep the

dog unless it is not so noisy and poo around,,,,k

and i will visit the dog saloon,,,,

i live in ampang,,ar~~fawina court..its near ampang point....!!

thank you and bye bye~~!!

(This post was edited by a4695a on Aug 25, 2007, 1:59 AM)

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 25, 2007, 1:58 AM

Post #6 of 30 (4508 views)
Shortcut

Nice neighbourhood you haveWink. Which condo is that ?? My condo mgt just issue me a reminder for keeping dogs in apt...Pirate. RM 2K fine and one year jail, for the offence...if I dont do anything bout it...

janthk
Canine Addict

Aug 25, 2007, 7:00 PM

Post #7 of 30 (4491 views)
Shortcut

Oh No!! So what are you gonna do now? I feel for you cause I also live in an apartment and have 1 medium and 1 big dog. They are the love of my life and I will never give them up for anything.

I stay in Bukit OUG condo and the people there seem ok with dogs. There is a women who walks her Shit Tsu out in the park within the condo area every afternoon. I have also seen a neighbour with a Husky and another one has a Dalmation.

So if worst comes to the worst, move to Bukit OUG. WinkWink

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 25, 2007, 7:59 PM

Post #8 of 30 (4484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] dog saloon.....!!~help [In reply to] Can't Post

FrownWhat to do..have to move lar..but I need to sell my unit first, and it will take some time though.Need to appeal to Mgt, to gimme time...Unsure. Otherwise,kids have to stay with granny and I c dem only on weeknds..Feel sad thinking of that ..

Yeah, I knw Bukit OUG is okay with dogs...My cousin lives there with her 2 shit zhu..... My mgt, can close one eye..but they choose not to...I hpe to be able to speak to some of the dog owners here. Mayb we and the Mgt, can come up with a solution & meet in between....CrazyWIsh me luck..

janthk
Canine Addict

Aug 27, 2007, 5:41 PM

Post #9 of 30 (4473 views)
Shortcut

Good Luck and I hope you find a way to not have to seperate with the kids. Smile

shin8169
Novice

Aug 27, 2007, 7:30 PM

Post #10 of 30 (4468 views)
Shortcut

Any update on your situation?
Best of luck fren~!!!
I can totally understand your situation coz i m staying in an apartment too.
Though no complains n every1 seems ok still...
BUT,i m worry everytime my furkids make noise...
tense!!!
Oh ya,i have a 10 months old shihtzu n a 6 months old CKCS.Frown

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 27, 2007, 7:34 PM

Post #11 of 30 (4466 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] dog saloon.....!!~help [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you for your support !Sly

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 27, 2007, 7:39 PM

Post #12 of 30 (4465 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shin8169] dog saloon.....!!~help [In reply to] Can't Post

I have not done anything yet. My agent who is working with the Management say its ok for me to see the Complex Mgr, to explain my situation. I just dont have the time yet...Meanwhile, m just keeping my fingers crossed...

M still meeting few buyers hoping they like my unit...only then I can moved out. My neighbours (with dogs) seem not be reacting...I still hear dog barking in the morning...If the Mgt decide to saman, I guess they will be like 10 household who has to attend court...

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 29, 2007, 9:35 PM

Post #13 of 30 (4437 views)
Shortcut

i don;t think the management have the right to summon you,after all the units is belongs to yourself and your dog is not toaming around the condo area,I always ask "is it a sin to tokeep something valuable in our home ? " Obviously not , right ? we are just being ignorance to the house rules only,, but we are responsible owner.

The worst thing they will do is to call MPPJ to knock on your door, they can't force you to open your door too cause having a dog is not a crimina offence.

My condo have many stray cats and dogs roaming in the area, but no one seems to be bother. As the lowel level is shops, they are many casts sitting at the mamak store to wait for people to feed them. and some cats poo & pee at the carpark too, but my dog will never do such thingas i take them & drive them ourt of the condo to do thier business...even the management put up the notice by MPPJ and poster,but somehow, if nobody complaint.they will keep one eyes close. All you have to do is to find out which culprit complaint and problem may be solved.

Wish you good luck...I have been living in apartment / condo with my dogs for more than 10 years already,touch wood...that so far so good but m always prepare for the worst...

Blush I am the man with dog's name

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 29, 2007, 9:48 PM

Post #14 of 30 (4432 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] dog saloon.....!!~help [In reply to] Can't Post

Unfortunately, the fine will come from MBPJ and not the Mgt. I have checked with the Secretary of Tuan Mutalib, he is MBPJ's head of Legal Dept. Apparently, it is 'the fine' imposed by MBPJ for keeping dogs in apartment. Stupid enough, the Cabinet approved it....

If the Mgt, proceed with a complain, MBPJ will come to the said unit & slap me with the fine. I pun mati keow lah.......unless, I have very strong rapport with the Mayor lor..Tuan Roslan Sakiman......Pirate..maybe he can do smething ...heheheCrazy..

BTW, I understand u are staying in PJ. Which dog-friendly condo. is that??

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 30, 2007, 4:57 AM

Post #15 of 30 (4422 views)
Shortcut

I am staying at Crimson apartment...it's not dog-friendly actually,since the mangement put up so many notice and warning sign, I carry my dog in the carrying bag and cover thier head so nobody sees. As far as possible don't share the elevator and worst is I am staying on 15th floor...my neighbour are all ok and no complaints, I also used the door guard at the main door to avoid any dog ahir flow out of the house.

actually they are many more dog owner in the apartment and i am not sure which unit but used to hear dogs are barking...and some less common sense dog owner brign the dog to the swiming pool area...as long as no one complain...ok...

The security guard are only doing security jobmso they don't care..what I piss off is the BIG sign "Pet Not Allowed" in the elevator....so I intepret as...other are are ok...then I felel happier

When I was in desa petaling,some one complaint to mangement and I got the warning letter,I foubd the person who complain and ask her when did see my dog runnning on the coridor ? I tols her that the floor is too dirty to let my dog walk...so don't complain anymore..

Only human wll dirty the place, not my dog.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 30, 2007, 6:04 PM

Post #16 of 30 (4419 views)
Shortcut

Yeah,u right! What bout humans who litter, make noise and dont wear right swimming gear (when there's already sign saying so)???...no fine, no jail ....just because the Council dont need to take action !cos they dont bark....

U knw...our dogs are better behaved then any of those hooligans....they never run in the corridor, spit everywhere or walk in their wet attire in the lift...

Dnt mind me asking, which part of PJ is Crimson Tower located ?? So, what would you suggest I do next (while waiting for my unit to be sold)? Shall I just buat 'dont care'? do u think they will actually despatch the dog catcher or officer to my unit??

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Aug 30, 2007, 8:46 PM

Post #17 of 30 (4405 views)
Shortcut

just stay indoors lah. Never let them out of ur unit without ur supervision lor. As long as they are indoor, they cant do anything? Takkan they wanna stationed their dog-catcher at ur door step? Wink If they somehow drag ur dog out from ur unit, u drag them to court lor for TRESPASSING and VIOLATION OF PRIVACY. Remember to get the media involved too u know so u can speed up ur court case. hahahahaaha

The worst that can happen now is MBPJ slaps ya fine for breaking the law lah. What else is there?

Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 30, 2007, 9:36 PM

Post #18 of 30 (4404 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] dog saloon.....!!~help [In reply to] Can't Post

Jail not less than one year...Unsure. If found guilty of offence...

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 31, 2007, 1:19 AM

Post #19 of 30 (4393 views)
Shortcut

Hi myza,

May b U are just being too consious and considerate over the case, my wife & i was like that before and slowly learn to be less sensitive, my wife even run away when seeing the MPPJ staff in uniform coming for tech tarik.. we was preparing to move and look for houses art one time, but change our mond when things calm down.

I am not so sure how serious is your condo management...mine just keep the mouth shut since no one complain..but hte poster and MPPJ remian on the notice board.

We have to check the law if the MPPJ have the right to break in to your unit ? even Police need to have warrant to enter to your property if they need to search..we must know our rights...need to do soem research and speak to soem lawyer may be.

So far never heard anybody being jail for having dogs in apartment...it must be broadcasting over CNN if such case happen to you. other thant the 13 dogs shot dead at seremban..Pirate

Once I read news about the senator of KL suggest to change the law to allow condo /apartment have small breed dogs. but then no more news after a while..hopefully soem policitician will bring up to Parlimen on this case..Singapore ok why not Malaysia ?

Few years back my friend was stayed at AMAN DESA RESORT D SEA,and he told me that some no-common sense fellow brought the golden retriever to swim in the swiming pool,then the mangement office call the DBKL to summon the owner and dog was taken away.

Our dog is in the house and the MPPJ officers will not be able to summon if they don't "SIGHT" the dog..so just be discret and responsible and enjoy your precious time with your doggy.Be happy..be less sensitive on the issue..

BTw,Crimson is near Ara Damansara /Kelana Jaya medical center..it's a shops aparement.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 31, 2007, 1:48 AM

Post #20 of 30 (4387 views)
Shortcut

Well, u are right! I have been having nightmares lately. I cannot imagine what will happen if anyone, take my dog away from me OR worst put me in jail for that...Unsure

My apartment is newly built, so, I guess, the Management is trying their best to show their capabilty in facing certain issues...

Maybe I just have to be more relax..and calm down ...

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 31, 2007, 8:10 AM

Post #21 of 30 (4358 views)
Shortcut

Try renting a landed property and rent out the room find a more strategic location so that it is easy to rent the other rooms out. This is what i do also. I stated the conditions when the other tenants move in that there will be dogs. They are all fine with it and also help me to feed d dogs when I am away.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

yeee
Canine Addict

Aug 31, 2007, 10:35 AM

Post #22 of 30 (4355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] dog saloon.....!!~help [In reply to] Can't Post

I am staying in a rented intermediate house too.
Back yard is fully extended so I have to put my dogs in car porch. Today my buddy barked at a guy who was giving out fliers. Heard the malay kid next door shouted " diam lah anjing ".
I just can't wait to move to my own place in a couple of months time. By the time I will have proper cement wall instead of the wire fence. I will also have a walled up back yard for my doggies.
Myza good luck in getting your condo sold soon. Don't worry so much as it will affect your health.

Yen we shall meet up one of these days in the 'boat house' restaurant that myza was telling us? Smile

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Aug 31, 2007, 7:12 PM

Post #23 of 30 (4328 views)
Shortcut

Lol.....if they put u in jail, u make sure u write to PETA, get International Media and see who is at shame and who is in the hot pot now. How lah Vision 2020 like that? Keep dog in apartment can go to jail wor..... i don think the UAE does that also. Hahahahah Wink

The ASPCA puts ppl in jail if convicted for animal abuse, like totally never feed the dog until dog has to eat own bowl, infection all over and not treated, and even never give proper housing like during extreme cold and hot, u leave the dog outside to die. That u can go to jail for. You can even go to jail if the dog under care DIED from neglect. Also can make u a convict tau. Hahahaah

Here, keep dog IN YOUR OWN home also go to jail? What? u're now a convict for giving ur furkids a luxurious life lah. Imagine lah, u go to jail. Once in Sg Buloh or Pudu, u find out all ur cell mates are serious offenders, serial killer, rappist, drug trafficker, big time robbery and here u are small fart, serving time for keeping ur dog in ur apartment? hahahahaha

Sometimes I just find our laws extremely ridiculously idiotic. Just cos I broke a written law to keep my dog in my apartment, I stand a chance to be put in the same category as those who killed and rape? Hahahahahah I didnt know spending RM200 for a doggie bed and RM100 every month for their food is considered a sadistic act that I should be punished and dump in the same cell as a person who raped 10 young girls and one who went on a killing rampage to wipe out a whole family of 6.

Anyway....all the best in selling that unit lah. Aiya, don stay there anymore lah. Security so ridiculous lahhh...every where must have that card. Tongue

myzanordin
ALPHA

Sep 1, 2007, 5:58 PM

Post #24 of 30 (4309 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] dog saloon.....!!~help [In reply to] Can't Post

Hei thanks guys for your supprt. Steffy, u are rightlah, about this stupid law..Our legendary Sheena the German Shepard who were badly abused & died soonafter. The owner paid RM 200 fine only. No jail oso.. SO, NOT FAIR!!!

I memang dah no hati to stay here already. Even before this issue arises. U though only the Security is tight...its not at all..Back in May, at around 4 p.m .My dog woke up and was barking & getting very aggitated. He ran straight to my main door. I blur, blur..go and open the door..there was this Indian man standing there... I ask him what he wants. He reply ' DId u call for a packer?...I told him off.."packer to move, at this hour?'...He then inisited I approach the grill ..I ignore and close the door.

The next day, my neighbour's daughter complain that some Indian Guy knock on his door at 4 am to offer SEX SERVICE !!!!...I wrote an official complain letter to the Managment, it took them a month respond. I was asked to to go through the CCTV tape ...by the I already cannot remember the face of the SEX MANIac.

Apparently, he came in through the main lobby. Sign in and left in a hurry 30 min.later.Took his care and drive through the barricada...He was piss drunk....Maybe, after that incident..they are now being very strict...Maybe..

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Sep 2, 2007, 8:55 PM

Post #25 of 30 (4289 views)
Shortcut

Shocked wahhhhh why my friend never tell me. Tongue But memang a little quiet lah that place. Imagine if forget to bring the card, have to literally walk thru the whole graveyard like shopping area to catch the lift to the apts.

I think "packer" got another meaning lah. Oh well, my mind not corrupted enough now to think what could it possibly be. Hahahahaaha Tongue

Hahahah that's why I said, here our laws sees that u putting ur furkid on a RM200 specially made bed and over feeding them RM100 worth of dog food every month in a multi-storey home is a sadistic act that the owner deserves to be put in jail together with big-time offenders. But a dog who is not fed, get whack with a metal rod and die in the end, they see it as perfectly normal disciplining routine that may have gone A LITTLE over board. So just fine them will do. Hahahahaah......that's what I call idiotically ridiculous.

LOL....something just sparked in my head. We just celebrated our 50th anniversary. With 50 years, the nation has come so far, we got this and that and this and that. I should liase with some of my super photoshop friends and get them to do a slideshow or video highlighting animal rights. With 50 years of independence, we still have issues like Sheena and Joy. With 50 years of advancement, we still get ppl shooting animals in public eyes. Ok some may argue, Joy and Sheena are isolated cases. Yes I can agree, isolated cases, but what about a large group of so called uniformed ppl shooting them in public places? That's not so isolated anymore right?

Maybe after 50 years, the nation had matured, but sadly the majority of the society has not. We still have ppl's mentality that dog's fur can KILL, aiyooo how lah to merdeka like that? Crazy

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my