Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
feet getting wet after peeing... help!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

dowk2301
Dog Kichi

Sep 25, 2007, 1:06 AM

Post #26 of 38 (2493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [J-J] feet getting wet after peeing... help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

It is at the Jusco food area - not near the old IKEA. If I am not mistaken, it is at the 1st or 2nd aisle as you enter from the main entrance where the fruits are all sold. It is really cheap lah. RM49.90 for 102 pads. I change it about 1.2 days to 2 days 1 pad and it is worth it. Good buy than getting from the petshop. My CHi's leg are dry now but need to wipe private part to avoid loose drop of urine. Hope you can find it cause I bought the last 2 packs. I think they will replenish.

J-J
Dog Kichi

Sep 25, 2007, 1:52 AM

Post #27 of 38 (2490 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dowk2301] feet getting wet after peeing... help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ooooohhh... no wonder cannot find! hahaha. i was looking at d oth end of jusco. at d household items section. where they have pots and pans and what-nots. tq much much ah. will go there n look again.

i'm using kitchen towel beneath those rubber mats with holes thingi. gets soaked tru quite fast, so sometimes my maltese's paws still get wet - depending on his position, sometimes his paw fur will kena d urine abit oso. by d description of dis wee wee pads, think it will work much better than d kitchen towels at keeping his paws dry. and yes, i do wipe his private bits. if not when he lies down on my carpet - habis! sure kena oredi. hahaha.

kitchen towels are alot cheaper (1 roll at approx RM1.00 will last me 2 weeks), but it has its short falls. as mentioned above, it soaks tru quite fast, and it doesn't keep the floor below dry - smelly plus more work at cleaning up.

JustineBiBi

Sep 25, 2007, 8:59 PM

Post #28 of 38 (2482 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dowk2301] feet getting wet after peeing... help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I assume so that all Jusco sells it. But for 1-U, sorry .... I bought the last 2 packs. They may replenish the stocks. I change the wee wee pad about 2 days once. Don't want to waste and change everyday. Ranging from 1.5 days to 2 days 1 pad. Quite cheap to use and maintain compared to the ones from pet shop. Also very convenient cause when I use newspaper, once the wee wee sips thru, all is wet and soggy. But for wee wee pad, it is dry underneath and to clean is easier. You should try it and it is worth it too. RM0.50 a day or RM0.25 for 2 days is worth it. Pup paws are dry and easier to manage.

dowk2301,

where u from? jessyca stays in penang. so, if asking her to help me to purchase is a bit hard for her...

dowk2301
Dog Kichi

Sep 25, 2007, 11:13 PM

Post #29 of 38 (2476 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] feet getting wet after peeing... help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm staying in PJ at Kelana Jaya. I go over to 1-U quite frequently.

J-J
Dog Kichi

Sep 26, 2007, 11:54 PM

Post #30 of 38 (2463 views)
Shortcut

wuz at Jusco 1U during lunch today. no sign of any wee wee pads. looks like dey haven't replenished... Crazy so slllooooowwwww...

J-J
Dog Kichi

Sep 27, 2007, 11:46 PM

Post #31 of 38 (2444 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
My Chi is trained to wee in the cat litter box and I used to place newspaper in it. The frustration is that newspaper cannot absorb the wee fast and my furkid always comes out of it with wet feet and stain the floor. So, I bought the cat litter tray with plastic mesh. Under the mesh, i place the wee wee pad. So, when my Chi goes to wee, the wee will sip thru the plastic mesh onto the wee pad. So, the feet are dry BUT the private part sometimes have excess. We still need to wipe the excess off so that there are no wee drop on the floor. Feet are dry now.

dowk: ask u ar... d wee wee pads u bought at jusco hor, the brand is called 'Wee Wee Pads' issit? i juz came back from pet safari ikano. can't find a brand by that name. the cheapest amongst those sold in pet safari ikano was this brand called 'Advance', pack of 14 for RM25 (RM1.80 per piece). Of course if buy pack of 60 cheaper, at RM90 (RM1.50 per piece). but stil alot more expensive than d RM0.50 per piece in bought in jusco. Pirate wanna hunt down that brand you bought. Smile

pet safari ikano oso sells other brands like 'Pet Pad' or 'Natural Wee Pad'... but none called 'Wee Wee Pad'. Crazy

dowk2301
Dog Kichi

Sep 28, 2007, 5:20 AM

Post #32 of 38 (2442 views)
Shortcut

I dunno the name of the brand cause it is in Japanese. Sorry but the price is cheap. Rm49.90 for 102 pads. You cannot get it anywhere else. the size is about 1.5' x 2' - just nice for a normal cat litter box. If I do go the 1-U, i'll check again and I can inform you if there is. Can I have your mobile number? Mine is 012-3664512.

dowk2301
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2007, 11:40 PM

Post #33 of 38 (2427 views)
Shortcut

JJ, I just came back from Jusco 1U and I saw there are a lot of the wee wee pad there. About 10 packs - they've just replenished the stocks. You can check there now. They are not under the pet's supplies. Once you are there at the pet supplies - look across to the other aisle. It is there where you can see a dog (a silky terrier) pic. It is already replenished.

J-J
Dog Kichi

Oct 1, 2007, 5:55 PM

Post #34 of 38 (2402 views)
Shortcut

dawk, thanks alot for the info! no wonder i didn't see it (i was there on friday night). i was looking at the pet supplies section. looking high and low but didn't look at opposite aisle - which sells detergents and what-not rite? will go there for lunch today.

d Advance brand i'm using for milo rite now is very jialat @ RM1.80 per piece! Pirate on top of his orijen diet, his frontline spot-on (RM20 a month), his heartworm tablets, his deworming, not to mention his toys and shampoos etc etc... this lil' fella is becoming a high maintenance guy. hahaha.

also sorry so late oni read ur reply. i usually dun log on during weekends. hv been very un-hightech and not subscribed to broadband. too lazy to use d tortoise speed dail up at home. Blush

JustineBiBi

Nov 3, 2007, 7:44 AM

Post #35 of 38 (2268 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] feet getting wet after peeing... help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

i got the pee pad already and tried for 3 weeks for my dogs. but, the price is expensive if compare to urs. (RM0.75/pcs)

3 weeks trying to use the pee pad on my furkids, after observing... got some improvement, not wetting their feet. but, will step on the urine also. hm... from my observation, 1 dog use up 1 pad per day.

previously, they are paper trained. now, i also put the newspaper under the pee pad. then, they'll know that's the place for them to pee n poo. sometimes, theyll also pee or poo on the newspaper under the pee pad as the newspaper is bigger than the pee pad. that's y, sometimes they'll also wet their feet.

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Nov 3, 2007, 6:57 PM

Post #36 of 38 (2259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] feet getting wet after peeing... help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh that is good, u can slowly remove the newspaper and maybe by then they will fully pee on the wee wee pad lor..erm I placed my wee wee pads on those cat litters ah so when Nana wana wee or poo she will hop into the tray and sometimes she will pee on the same spot so in order not to change the wee wee pad everyday hor..i use those kitchen towel and place it on top..and let her wee for few more times then only change the wee wee pads..hehe..trying to save cost..

Cos sometimes Nana wee is very little and its kinda wasting ma to just throw it away cos most dogs dun like to do their business on the soiled newspaper or wee wee pads one lor...i used to placed 2 trays for Nana with newspaper so she knows where to do her business once she soiled one of it but now i only use 1 tray with wee wee pad on it and placed the kitchen towels for her to do the business again and once its really wet only i throw away..i buy those really cheap kitchen towels like Tesco brand one la..6 rolls dunno how much liao..

I like wee wee pads cos it soaks up their wee and it wont really wet their feet lor..imagine their wet smelly feet jumping on my bed n chairs..i cant faint if need to change those bedsheets often..hehe..

JustineBiBi

Nov 4, 2007, 10:15 PM

Post #37 of 38 (2206 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] feet getting wet after peeing... help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

my Bibi... used to pee a little bit ... but continuosly 5-6 times in less than 5 minutes!!! using the wee wee pad... ai yo make me a bit trouble lo! u see, after he pees for the first time, then, i need to immediately put newspaper to cover the wet place as not to let him step on the urine. after in put the newspaper, again he'll pee on top of the newspaper (repeat agian, again, and again...) Mad and the other half of the wee wee pad (the same piece) still remain "new" but the other half, only wet a little bit and covered up with the newspaper.

as for my Austin, he can "tahan" his pee for the whole day and pee at one time (the urine can even wet the whole piece of the wee wee pad at one time) of coz, this... situation... wet his feet most of the time!Frown sometimes, if austin go to pee first... the wee wee pad will get wet and his feet will get wet too. there is no time for me to change another piece of the wee wee pad, Bibi comes wanna to pee... then, i'll immediately put the newspaper on top of the wet wee wee pad. Austin, will walk away with the wet and smelly (urine) feet and foot print with urine all over the place liao le.... while Bibi will also step on the urine sometimes (need to keep mopping the floor, with urine footprint) .... ai yoyo....!!!

keep changing the wee wee pad... then will cost me more $$$... like what u said, save cost... is it works? how u place the towel and make it absorb? after the towel wet... then, u throw the wee wee pad and the towel together?

i'll thinking to change to wee wee pad now because it is easier for me to handle them during my confinement. no need to keep mopping the floor (with urine footprint)

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Nov 6, 2007, 7:16 PM

Post #38 of 38 (2144 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] feet getting wet after peeing... help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

wahhh so many words to read.... Crazy....

My dogs somehow doesnt know how to do it on the wee wee pads. They go and sleep on it got lah cos i think it is still a little more comfy as compared to the cold hard flooring. Tongue sleep until not syiok already, it becomes their tug of war toy..... Crazy

So now, i don care. I want them to hold their bladder. Pee and poo means 7AM before sunrise and after 6PM; after sunset. Other than that, sendiri pandai pandai masuk toilet and do or risk kena smack lah. Trust me, they learnt FAST! Tongue

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my