Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
URGENT: 2 ABANDONED LABRADORS

natasha_fernz

Aug 22, 2007, 12:49 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3160 views)
Shortcut
URGENT: 2 ABANDONED LABRADORS Can't Post

Hi guys...

This is really urgent, 2 labradors (male & female) have been abandoned by their owners. Need someone to foster them while I find them a permanent home.

Please call me if anyone of you can give me a hand... My number is 016 322 8816...

Wish I could take him but I am already fostering 2 dogs plus my own 2 which makes 4 dogs in total...

Thanks

Natasha
Natasha Fernz
Frown

CLEOPATRA'S Blog:MAD ABOUT LABRADOR RETRIEVERS

shiuan
Novice

Aug 29, 2007, 2:39 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3133 views)
Shortcut
Re: [natasha_fernz] URGENT: 2 ABANDONED LABRADORS [In reply to] Can't Post

I am a friend who is in love with labrador. do u mind to post up some pics and the age(estimation)?

natasha_fernz

Aug 29, 2007, 6:22 AM

Post #3 of 6 (3130 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiuan] URGENT: 2 ABANDONED LABRADORS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi...

There are details of the labs on my website, and pictures of the female as well.

The male has been adopted, but we're still hoping that someone will be willing to take the both of them TOGETHER as they have been together for a long time. If there is we'll try and work something out.

Please see http://cleopatrathelabrador.blogspot.com for pictures of Jesse, the 6 year old female lab.
Natasha Fernz
Frown

CLEOPATRA'S Blog:MAD ABOUT LABRADOR RETRIEVERS

bangau
New User

Aug 31, 2007, 12:59 AM

Post #4 of 6 (3103 views)
Shortcut

hi,

have been thinking of getting a Lab pup for a while now, but hearing abt the the two abandoned adults, so sad, would love to help. (and keep them together). But i live in Sabah - is that even do-able? Does anyone know how much it would cost to bring two grown dogs back with me? I can try find out myself if they haven't yet gotten adopted..

Btw, are they both newtered/spayed? ..maybe i could still have a puppy too someday..

bangau
New User

Aug 31, 2007, 7:06 PM

Post #5 of 6 (3099 views)
Shortcut

actually, thought abt it more - i think putting a couple of traumatized dogs on a plane wouldn't be a good idea, anyway..sorry.

mickey123
Enthusiast

Dec 5, 2007, 3:10 AM

Post #6 of 6 (2904 views)
Shortcut

hi,

may I know whether these 2 labs are still available to adopt? cause I think my brother might want to adopt. He just moved to a new house and wanna adopt a lab. I have a black female puppy lab but he said that he might not have time to have puppy. So, I think if the lab is an adult, should be ok. If they're still available for adoption, I'll ask my brother to call you. So, please let me know. Thank you.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my