Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 17, 2007, 3:52 AM

Post #1 of 11 (1748 views)
Shortcut
Dog Day Afternoon Can't Post

Start: Aug 18, '07 4:00p
End: Aug 18, '07 6:00p
Conducted by Bro Paul Choong (New Life PJ)

This is a great opportunity to build bridges and reach out to our dog-owner friends!

Bro Paul, a Professional Dog Obedience Instructor will be teaching the basics of dog obedience and sharing on how to be a responsible dog owner. Paul has a passion for animals. He owns three Rottweillers and has also adopted an abused mongrel (the famous and widely reported "Joy"). He grew up with pet cats and dogs and has now turned his passion to training them (and their owners), initially as an amateur since 1992. He turned professional in Year 2000.

Having given his life to the Lord in November 2006, Paul now has a desire to use his God-given talents to help reach out to non-believers.

This is another creative way to use whatever talents and gifts God has blessed us to reach out and build bridges with our friends and community.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Aug 17, 2007, 6:50 PM

Post #2 of 11 (1734 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Dog Day Afternoon [In reply to] Can't Post

where is the place exactly? I might be able to drop by with one of them. Probably Gizmo. Rascal doesnt enjoy going out to places with grass and under the hot sun and especially hates being sniffed in the ass. Hahahahaha Tongue

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 17, 2007, 7:45 PM

Post #3 of 11 (1725 views)
Shortcut

Oh great! Would love to bring Basco &Brenda there..where is this place exactly.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Aug 22, 2007, 7:57 AM

Post #4 of 11 (1643 views)
Shortcut

Owh...I heard of Paul before & isn't he famously known as Helicopter Paul? Becoz he likes to swing the dog around like a helicopter if the dog doesn't do a command right. He did that last time to a Golden Retriever at a training ground(I won't say where) becoz it broke its stay. He swung the dog around in a choke chain until it was frothing in its mouth. The dog was apparently terrified & gulping alot after that with its tail tucked in between its legs. Poor fella! The owner left its dog to be trained by him & then will pick his/her dog later when his training is done. I feel sooo sorry for Joy actually coz he adopted him. I don't really know what he's actually doing to Joy or his own three Rotties...sigh

(This post was edited by Amber.Faith on Aug 22, 2007, 8:00 AM)

Cao de Fila
Novice

Aug 22, 2007, 5:07 PM

Post #5 of 11 (1640 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Dog Day Afternoon [In reply to] Can't Post

if he's really the "helicopter paul" then i think nobody should let their dogs go near him... anyone can confirm this?

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 22, 2007, 5:33 PM

Post #6 of 11 (1635 views)
Shortcut

i dunno wor....i juz got this from a friend....but this is brother paul....i'm not sure whether is tat d same person...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Aug 23, 2007, 4:02 AM

Post #7 of 11 (1611 views)
Shortcut

Yeah...many people know Helicopter Paul. I just recently know about him through another person. Seen him in the NST papers once about Joy the dog. Poor Joy! Already been abused badly. now going to be swung around.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Aug 23, 2007, 4:05 AM

Post #8 of 11 (1610 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cao de Fila] Dog Day Afternoon [In reply to] Can't Post

But people have not really seen him doing but my friend has. He did it in front of her & other people at the training ground & no one stopped him. My friend wanted to shout at him but she couldn't stand watching him doing that & just left & never went back to that place again. Quite a number of people know him...

Cao de Fila
Novice

Aug 23, 2007, 6:03 PM

Post #9 of 11 (1592 views)
Shortcut

if he did it in front of me i sure would do a "helicopter" to him. i just wonder why people still send their dogs to him for training after knowing the method he uses. poor dogs...

supermutts
K9 Senior

Aug 26, 2007, 11:52 AM

Post #10 of 11 (1510 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Dog Day Afternoon [In reply to] Can't Post

wouldn't the helicopter act injure the dog? esp the neck?

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Sep 5, 2007, 7:47 AM

Post #11 of 11 (1318 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cao de Fila] Dog Day Afternoon [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't think anybody is sending their dogs to him for training but I think he trains the owner to train the dog. Ofcourse, he won't do it in front of the owners lah... Yeah, poor dogs.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my