Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
solution added to drinking water to lessen pee/poo smell?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

supermutts
K9 Senior

Aug 17, 2007, 11:09 PM

Post #26 of 36 (1237 views)
Shortcut
Re: [J-J] solution added to drinking water to lessen pee/poo smell? [In reply to] Can't Post

to prevent the dog from licking the paste,
when u put the paste on the bristles push it into the bristles.
dont squeeze on top of it like how u put ur toothpaste.

when the paste is in the bristles, nothing is on top,
so tht way u have a better chance of putting it into its mouth
and the bristle will get contact with the teeth.

if u use finger alone, try to wrap some gauze cloth on the finger and
apply some paste, smoothen it. and rub on the teeth.

those gauze cloth u can buy from pharmacies.

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

supermutts
K9 Senior

Aug 17, 2007, 11:13 PM

Post #27 of 36 (1236 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] solution added to drinking water to lessen pee/poo smell? [In reply to] Can't Post

steff,

ur jiran dump cat shit into ur garden or wht?

r u saying tht u wana poison the cats?

ur cockers are not fierce enuff to rip those flers apart?

the other cocker are ripping snakes wor.... Laugh

Don't Lost your dogs!!

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 18, 2007, 2:17 AM

Post #28 of 36 (1229 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] solution added to drinking water to lessen pee/poo smell? [In reply to] Can't Post

Dont lah kill the poor cat...put some vinegar or lemon on the pasir, it will help lor..Cats are like that one, they a bit kurang ajar..they will go to ppls house to makan and berak.. Owner should not let their cats out actually...Shocked. My 2 tabbys stay indoor ...even when I take them balik kampung for Hari Raya ..

Alternatively poison the cat owner or take the shit and throw in their garden balik..he he Wink. Steffy, of courselah, you can differentiate the cats dung and and dog...cat one very powerfull..can smell from 2 km lagi....Crazy.

Supermutt is right, your dog cannot scare them ah?

J-J
Dog Kichi

Aug 18, 2007, 3:22 AM

Post #29 of 36 (1225 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] solution added to drinking water to lessen pee/poo smell? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh ya hor... push toothpaste in brush. dunno y nvr tot of dat b4. Blush v good idea! think easier to do dat den to do d gauze thing. rite now when i use my fingers, d toothpaste doesnt go anywhere near his teeth. he licks it up even faster den on d toothbrush.

tq 4 d suggestion! Smile

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Aug 19, 2007, 6:15 PM

Post #30 of 36 (1207 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] solution added to drinking water to lessen pee/poo smell? [In reply to] Can't Post

my dogs are mostly indoors. Those cats sudah pandai. They know my dogs cant harm them when they are behind the grilles. They bark like mad also those cats according to my housemates, slumber only, make my garden their own ground. Yesterday my housemate just only chased 2 of them away cos they were having their afternoon siesta on the roof of MY CAR!!!!! Wahhhh if they stretch on my car, sure scratch already lah. That time I'll take a 50sen coin and scratch their beautiful Honda Civic balik.

Their cats come into my house and do their business lah. Cos my house got grass patch mah. Their own house all tiled up already. They have like more than 10 cats+kittens all together. And If i'm not wrong, I think I saw 2 of the female cats pregnant AGAIN!

Rascal might tear them apart, Gizmo pulak maybe not. Maybe will treat them like playmates. Pirate Think bout it again, better not let rascal tear them apart. He will bring their dead carcass home nanti. Dahlah among rascal's hunted victims are cockroaches, lizards and even frogs! Aiya wait he bring them to me, I will pengsan. Better they go further and die on their own. Wink

I'll try the lemon thing, but scared wait my dogs pulak don wan to do their business there. Crazy

My housemates even told me they saw cats IN the house before. Sometimes we leave the glass door slightly apart to air the place mah. 2 of my housemates caught them in the house before. Daring already ah....wait lah. They are in for hell ride pretty soon. I will close all the room doors, toilet doors, all the windows and even the balcony doors and when I catch one in the house. WOHOOOO, i'll shut it's only way out and let my dogs GO and have a great time! After all my house is currently furnitureless. So nothing to knock over, nothing to break.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

supermutts
K9 Senior

Sep 3, 2007, 9:44 PM

Post #31 of 36 (1163 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] solution added to drinking water to lessen pee/poo smell? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey steff, did u get tht bottle,

there is one more in PLC ikano, saw it yesterday.
not sure sunway branch has it. the cap is cyan now, not orange
and the label rearranged.

Don't Lost your dogs!!

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Sep 3, 2007, 11:00 PM

Post #32 of 36 (1161 views)
Shortcut

aiyo not yet lor....no time to go shopping lah. Went back hometown the week before merdeka and was working throughout merdeka weekend!

See this week how.....maybe this saturday cos this sunday off. 1st off day of September. Frown Nvm, now I know what it looks like already, my watchful eyes are in 4th gear again scanning for it everytime i pop in to a petshop. Hahahahahaha

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

zephyros
Canine Addict

Sep 20, 2007, 5:57 PM

Post #33 of 36 (1141 views)
Shortcut

read somewhere u can also just use baking soda. Angelic

J-J
Dog Kichi

Sep 20, 2007, 11:32 PM

Post #34 of 36 (1129 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] solution added to drinking water to lessen pee/poo smell? [In reply to] Can't Post

zephy: u mean sprinkle baking soda on the dog's toilet area? not in their drinking water hor...? sorry, blur... Blush

zephyros
Canine Addict

Sep 20, 2007, 11:47 PM

Post #35 of 36 (1125 views)
Shortcut
Re: [J-J] solution added to drinking water to lessen pee/poo smell? [In reply to] Can't Post

quoted from http://www.homeapet.com/...ighlight=baking+sodaFor Dogs and Cats
Sprinkle baking soda on your pet's brush or comb to deodorize their
skin and fur. Adding 2 tablespoons of baking soda to your dog's
bath water and rinse water will make their coat clean and shiny.
Using baking soda on pet stains will eliminate the odor and prevent
the pet from returning to the same spot in the future for another
accident. Sprinkling the litter box with baking soda keeps it fresh
and deodorized.

sorry i shoulda been more specific. there is one i tried last time, oxygenate or something can't

remember. but was working quite well for my puppy. after he learned to potty right we stopped

since the smell wasn't that bad anymore ever since he learnt to poop outside

J-J
Dog Kichi

Sep 24, 2007, 6:44 PM

Post #36 of 36 (1103 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] solution added to drinking water to lessen pee/poo smell? [In reply to] Can't Post

baking soda in toilet area... dat's a goot idea. my doggie is a fully indoors doggie. goes to our bathroom to do his biznes. at d end of d day (after accumulating 1 day's worth of pee), waaa... d place will stink! hahaha. even worse last time before i started using dis triple pet solution in his drinking water. i place some rubber mats with holes on d floor n some kitchen towels underneath to soak up d urine (which is changed daily). but still hor... can be very smelly. baking soda seems like a good thing to try. also putting wee wee pads on my list of things to buy. think dey will work better than kitchen towels - both to soak up urine and to eliminate smell.

oh by the way... there's no significant change in poop smell as reported earlier. i realised its more correlated to what he's eating than what he's drinking. ever since he's been on orijen (d higher % protein dog kibble), his poop stinks more. Pirate Laugh

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my