Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
4 month +++ female MS puppy pee poo every where!!

mico
New User

Aug 10, 2007, 8:21 PM

Post #1 of 6 (2736 views)
Shortcut
4 month +++ female MS puppy pee poo every where!! Can't Post

i just got 1 female ms puppy few week ago....i got teach her where to peee pooo....

but she never follow our rule when we all go out for work....

coz she will peee on the paper when we r at home...but she never do that when we all go out for work...

every time when we come back from work, we can see all her pee and poo all over my house....especially at the main door....open door only them can c her pee & poo....how arr???

any one can teach me how to solve this problem???

chrisong
Doggyman

Aug 12, 2007, 6:45 PM

Post #2 of 6 (2716 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mico] 4 month +++ female MS puppy pee poo every where!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Just continue in teaching her where to pee & poo. If she already know where to pee & poo that a very good sign.

4months old MS still very young. Just put a little more patient on your MS and consistant in your training, MAX 3months time I am sure she will be completely housetrain.

J-J
Dog Kichi

Aug 14, 2007, 1:57 AM

Post #3 of 6 (2700 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mico] 4 month +++ female MS puppy pee poo every where!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey mico... understand ur frustration. my 6 mth old maltese is oso stil learning (he's been wif us for 8 weeks liao).

since ur MS has been going to d paper when u all at home, it seems quite clear she knows thats where she's suppose to go. so d problem seems to b related to her being left alone at home.

read in website dat sometimes, doggy's way of dealing with owner coming back later than usual is to get into mischief - n usually related to owner's things. pent up energy waiting for owner to come back, n also doggy's way of 'connecting' to u for example chewing things dat remind her of u. mayb ur MS peeing near door where she see u all go out is something like dat...

in any case, if i were u i think i will block off d areas that she likes to pee ie. the door. n if she pee somewhere else, i will place her in a playpen (with her paper toilet inside) when no one at home. then slowly expand the size of her playpen if she correctly goes to the paper. expand until one day she can be trusted with whole house. suggestion oni. hope it gives u some useful ideas oo... good luck ya...

mico
New User

Aug 15, 2007, 1:06 AM

Post #4 of 6 (2661 views)
Shortcut
Re: [J-J] 4 month +++ female MS puppy pee poo every where!! [In reply to] Can't Post

thank you for all ur information....i will try and c it can work or not....

by the way my MS realy shy wit ppl....always hide when saw ppl walking by....

so ...hope she can learn more fast lor....

J-J
Dog Kichi

Aug 16, 2007, 12:36 AM

Post #5 of 6 (2611 views)
Shortcut

u r welcome. Tongue hope everything works out well n good luck!

zephyros
Canine Addict

Sep 13, 2007, 8:52 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1855 views)
Shortcut
Re: [J-J] 4 month +++ female MS puppy pee poo every where!! [In reply to] Can't Post

if he's doing it when your home and not going to paper when ur out then could be high possibility, it's bored and misses you. he saw all the trouble u go to to clean up his weepoo on the floor right? so might be just trying to get your attention. try to confine it to a smaller area if possible, also don't let it see you cleaning his weepoo if possible. what he doesn't see, he can't use against u. MS are very smart and they'll do anything to get your attention. i know mine does Laugh

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my