IN

Home: Breed Specific: Terrier Group:
JRT Mix

catsyloo

Jul 28, 2007, 2:17 AM

Post #1 of 12 (3267 views)
Shortcut
JRT Mix Can't Post

Hi there. I've just adopted a JRT mix for about 3 months. Definitely a very energetic fellow. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what he is mixed with? Mostly said Daschund. TQ.

(This post was edited by catsyloo on Jul 28, 2007, 2:20 AM)
Attachments: Max 2.jpg (40.6 KB)

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Jul 31, 2007, 7:55 PM

Post #2 of 12 (3248 views)
Shortcut
Re: [catsyloo] JRT Mix [In reply to] Can't Post

Hard to tell because your dog is sitting down so can't see the legs and generally his height and body length.

What a lovely smile and happy eyes though - your dog is obviously much loved and, best of all, he knows it.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

catsyloo

Jul 31, 2007, 9:06 PM

Post #3 of 12 (3245 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus-Gus] JRT Mix [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, he's small.About 2 feet tall and 2 1/2 feet in length. Mostly said he is a JRT mix with Daschund. I'm not too sure about the Daschund but I agree with JRT as his body colours are quite similar to a JRT and his character and personality is very much like a JRT. Only difference is he has short hair and his nose and mouth doesn't look like a JRT. Here are some more photos of him. I'll try to get one of him standing and post it online.
Attachments: Max 3.jpg (40.7 KB)

catsyloo

Jul 31, 2007, 9:11 PM

Post #4 of 12 (3243 views)
Shortcut

And another. Can't seem to download a few attachment in one reply. :(
Attachments: Max 1.jpg (41.4 KB)

catsyloo

Jul 31, 2007, 9:18 PM

Post #5 of 12 (3242 views)
Shortcut

Another cute pic of him.
Attachments: Max 4.jpg (34.4 KB)

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Jul 31, 2007, 11:57 PM

Post #6 of 12 (3238 views)
Shortcut

He's a really beautiful dog. Thing is, why do you want to know what he's "made of"? He's absolutely unique - even if someone crossed 5 JRTs with 5 dachsunds (assuming that is his other "half"), it's highly unlikely that the result would be another dog in the litters that would look like Max.

He's really a lovely fella - just love him to bits and don't wonder what he is because it's not really possible to know unless you find his parents.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

catsyloo

Aug 1, 2007, 2:08 AM

Post #7 of 12 (3230 views)
Shortcut

I'm just curious, thats all. He is really a nice and 'manja' fellow. Very, very attach to me. He sleeps with me in my room. He won't go to bed unless I'm with him. Very playful and energetic. Not fussy over food. Bottomline is, whoever his parents are, it doesn't matter. Thanx for your advice. Appreciate it.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Aug 4, 2007, 7:15 PM

Post #8 of 12 (3200 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Well, he's small.About 2 feet tall and 2 1/2 feet in length. Mostly said he is a JRT mix with Daschund. I'm not too sure about the Daschund but I agree with JRT as his body colours are quite similar to a JRT and his character and personality is very much like a JRT. Only difference is he has short hair and his nose and mouth doesn't look like a JRT. his patches, hair type, nose & mouth resembles a jrt. even his almond shaped eyes & his little flopped ears. jrts come in 3 different coat types. smooth, broken & wired. it seems that u have a broken type coat here. Here are some more photos of him. I'll try to get one of him standing and post it online. the only thing that gives him away is his front legs front the front view of him sittin down. a jrt's front legs are supposed to be straight. instead of curvin towards the inside like a daschund.

other than that, uve got urself a damn cute jrt doggie

ezekiel 25:17

ntfantasy
Novice

Jul 30, 2008, 9:05 AM

Post #9 of 12 (2488 views)
Shortcut

Can u all help me see my Mix JRT mix with wat?? Confuse too~.~
Attachments: DSC00043a.JPG (11.8 KB)

ntfantasy
Novice

Jul 30, 2008, 9:10 AM

Post #10 of 12 (2486 views)
Shortcut

another pic^^ thx

(This post was edited by ntfantasy on Jul 30, 2008, 9:13 AM)
Attachments: DSC00014a.JPG (43.4 KB)

junior81

Aug 1, 2008, 12:20 AM

Post #11 of 12 (2444 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ntfantasy] JRT Mix [In reply to] Can't Post

hm...look like mix with chi hua hua.........hm.......just guess........not accurate..:).....

anyway......cute also........:)...........as long as healthy....who cares ???...

OmgPuppy!

Aug 1, 2008, 4:06 AM

Post #12 of 12 (2442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [junior81] JRT Mix [In reply to] Can't Post

She is so adorable Frown . It mixed with loyalty, love, honor =D

Dead Game and Tryin' to Scratch...
Give me victory or give me death,
I will make history and gain your respect.
Take my lesson, or take my life,
Triumph is blemished in the absence of strife.
I have great pride, for I am unequaled.
Win, lose, or tie, there won't be a sequal.
Its unexplainable and seldom viable,
but I am dead game and thats undeniable...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my