Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
bringing pets overseas

aura
Novice

Jul 25, 2007, 10:30 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1689 views)
Shortcut
bringing pets overseas Can't Post

please help. i have a five year old rottweiler, a three year old persian cat and a woolly rabbit. they are all best friends, and protect each other. its adorable. at the same time, i am migrating to indonesia in january for work. my migration will be permanent, and i absolutely canNOT live without my babies! i know it is possible to bring your pets with you, but can someone advice me on the procedure (who is in charge), how long the process takes, anything about quarantines, and also if the trip is safe for my kids? i've heard some stories about how animals are transported. can someone explain how it actually goes? they won't be kept in some dark, noisy, hot cargo hold, right? money is not a problem.Unsure

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Jul 25, 2007, 7:46 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1681 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aura] bringing pets overseas [In reply to] Can't Post

Shocked money is not a porblem is it? Then get professionals to do it for u lah. Door to Door somewhere. All paperwork done for u. Saves u the headache and sweat.

http://www.medivet.com.my/mobivet.html

Try asking them and see how much they charge. They should be able to guide u more on it.

Keep us updated ok.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my