Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
hi need help for puppy age 1 mth 6 days

muna80
Novice

Jul 23, 2007, 12:53 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1173 views)
Shortcut
hi need help for puppy age 1 mth 6 days Can't Post

I have a pup now (female) mix bread, n dis is 1st time i own a pet. Need a favor on injection, tick/fleas, n food. So far she's fine wit milk n puppy food, no medication nor injection yet, plan to spay d puppy.. I've read thru some of d post, find it useful..thanks..Jus need some basic info..assist me
Frown

(This post was edited by muna80 on Jul 25, 2007, 4:31 PM)

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 25, 2007, 2:31 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1153 views)
Shortcut
Re: [muna80] hi need help for puppy age 1 mth 6 days [In reply to] Can't Post

How old is the puppy? First thing when you get a puppy is to get her to the vet to do the health test, to see whether it is free from any virus/disease? This would also include heart worm and later vaccination. There should be 3 vaccination, before you should consider to socialize your puppy with other dogs, as it will be prone to virus. Puppy is to be spayed at 6 months, better before her first period.

It is also best if you can get a vet, nearby where you stay. Just in case of emergency. It is also best, to stick to one vet, as she/he would have a record of the pet, for easy reference. You can ask from the forum best for recommendation of vets.

Wish you all the best in raising your puppy, welcome to the world of 'parenthood'.

muna80
Novice

Jul 27, 2007, 12:29 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1134 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] hi need help for puppy age 1 mth 6 days [In reply to] Can't Post

hi thank 4 d info, well she was born on 15th June, i'm bringin her to vets nex week, she like 2 drink milk mos of d time n eat puppy food (d mini size), nowdays she's bitin a lot, dat's d thing which irritate me..beside dat she pee at 1 particular place but not on d newspaper but bside d newspaper..other dan dat no comments, n how many times is should feed her, any particular time-table? thanks again Frown

In Reply To

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my