Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Dine in peace with your furkids

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 21, 2007, 6:50 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1563 views)
Shortcut
Dine in peace with your furkids Can't Post

Good news for all dog lovers. You can now dine with your furkids without any inteference. Boat House welcomed all owners and dogs to their restaurant. (The owner Adelyn wants me to tell you all this)

Address : 16, Lorong Rahim 14, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail 60000 KL (same row with Muhibbah Restaurant, at the back of Penang Village)

Tel : 03 -7727 4426

Last night I went there with my 2 kids (Basco & Brenda) after being tipped off by another fren. We dine outside. Inside there were 2 JRT and Chi Hua Hua and their owners having drinks with a group of fren. Boat House also baked their own dog treats for dogs. Boat House owners loves dog and they and the other patrons welcome dogs with open hand.

kien29
Enthusiast

Jul 23, 2007, 12:40 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Dine in peace with your furkids [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow.. this is good news.. another restaurant welcome doggie.. thanks for informing us.. normally we went to Plaza Damas.. that place is not bad too.. but of course need to sit outside laa..

Ok.. i think i shall bring my Rossi n his brother Athens to this Boat House next week.. after their walk at BU central park.. wow what a nice plan huh.. hope it work out laa... Frown

** kien **

Frown Welcome to Rossi's blog Frown

musashi
ALPHA

Jul 23, 2007, 4:41 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1537 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Dine in peace with your furkids [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Thanks for the info,have not been to BOAT HOUSE before, may I know what kind of food they are serving ? western or asian ? Any specility that you recommend ?

Blush I am the man with dog's name

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 24, 2007, 8:00 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Dine in peace with your furkids [In reply to] Can't Post

I didnt each much though that note. Had a couple of drinks. Tried the Fried Chicken Chempedak as entree, it was different. Chempedak goreng with chicken filling. Sound wonderful eh...

My friend tried the spaghetti and she said it was good. Boat house served a mixture of local and western dishes. Ambience is very pleasing. I hope to see you guys there as well, during one of my trip. Have fun ! Or perhaps, we should do a doggie gathering there, one day...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my