Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
My Baby's new found groomer and loving it!

catsnhairballs
New User

Jul 21, 2007, 10:22 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1941 views)
Shortcut
My Baby's new found groomer and loving it! Can't Post

Frown

Hi! I would like to share with everyone my Baby's new found happiness! I use to go to few grooming shops and pet shops and we didn't really liked the places due to some reasons. My friend introduced me to this place, Hillpark Veterinary Medical Centre in Kota Kemuning. Well since there's so many pet shops there n I wasn't very satisfied with the others I decided to try this place. My friend even showed me the newspaper article where her professional groomer and the groomer's teacher were being interviewed.Well they sound pretty nice in the article mainly talking about the animals feelings and how looking good makes the animals happier!
So i tried and to my surprise, even my baby loves it! Baby use to be terrified going to pet shops and grooming shops. Some are really cheap but I wasn't too happy after knowing that the bathing and grooming was done by foreign workers and how they handled the animals roughly. My baby actually shivers when we reach the petshop and once actually attempted to run out of the shop!
One day when I was at Hillpark, I was so touched when I saw a shih tzu with a particular haircut. Not the usual cut because his hair at his eye was slanted and covered one eye. He actually looked pretty handsome with the haircut! Out of curiosity i asked the groomer why is his cut special? She explained to me that he actually lost one eye due to a fight with another dog which shares his home and she delibrately cut his hair such to cover his defect but still look good for the dog and his owner! The fact gathered tears in my eyes. How thoughtful this groomer is to make the dog look beautiful despite being handicap. After a few trips, I'm convinced that she's the one for my baby! My baby actually is happy there as I can see her jumping and playing with the vets and people there each time she goes there. I'm also impressed that they actually check Baby each time she goes there for grooming every week to make sure she's healthy and has no early ailments. I'm just one very happy mother to find a wonderful place close to home and a professional groomer! The vets are pretty good too and very informative. Nice bunch of people. Baby loves them!FrownFrown

ChaCha
Dog Kichi

Jul 30, 2007, 9:30 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1731 views)
Shortcut
Re: [catsnhairballs] My Baby's new found groomer and loving it! [In reply to] Can't Post

wow good to know there's a good groomer around. how is the price?
Cha Cha & Yuki's blog

The Animal Rescue Site
Golden Retriever Meetup

HELP! Cha Cha is MISSING!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my