Dog Friendly Restaurant List

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

philiphoh
Dog Kichi

Apr 20, 2009, 5:52 AM

Post #76 of 87 (6005 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] Dog Friendly Restaurant List [In reply to] Can't Post

U added me but what is ur ID.. please let me know...

We are going on the 1st of May 2009....

I think Each person ard RM80 depends on where u come from & what food we take,then also is a full day trip or half day trip lor...because there is still lotsa things to enjoy..I heard from my friend..hehe....

philiphoh
Dog Kichi

Apr 20, 2009, 5:54 AM

Post #77 of 87 (6005 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Dog Friendly Restaurant List [In reply to] Can't Post

my email address : philipyijia@hotmail.com.. add m in msn & send me a message tell me who r u...hehe..if not i will delete...thanks...nice meeting you...

philiphoh
Dog Kichi

Apr 20, 2009, 6:00 AM

Post #78 of 87 (6002 views)
Shortcut

Just an update : today we went to this cafe name blue cow cafe (fogal meat market) at plaza damas.. Block N. is not bad le.. the service is good & most of all the staff & patrons there like dogs very much.. we had some food & price is reasonable compare to location (sri hartamas ) therefore i would also recommend this place but need to reserve sometimes especially weekend.. & also can only sit outside lor...hehe.. enjoy ...

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Apr 20, 2009, 6:18 AM

Post #79 of 87 (6000 views)
Shortcut
Re: [philiphoh] Dog Friendly Restaurant List [In reply to] Can't Post

oh..my email is jeansiow@.h.o.t.m.a.i.l.c.o. if full day trip 80 oso?i come from old klang road..how much izzit?go by bus ar?

philiphoh
Dog Kichi

Apr 20, 2009, 7:44 AM

Post #80 of 87 (5993 views)
Shortcut

No.. we drive our own.. Bring our dogs together.. If want can car pool.. hehe ... we can arrange...

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Apr 20, 2009, 7:27 PM

Post #81 of 87 (5986 views)
Shortcut

car pooling better la..hehe..set a time..if saturday i bring one friend oso k?Blushso if full day triop how much i hv to pay?n where to meet n when issit?

philiphoh
Dog Kichi

Apr 20, 2009, 8:36 PM

Post #82 of 87 (5982 views)
Shortcut

Well car pooling.. I need to ask others member see whether they ok or not with it.. if they ok thn will let you know the price..please msn me la.. like this chat abit difficult...

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Apr 21, 2009, 6:21 AM

Post #83 of 87 (5975 views)
Shortcut

i added u edi la..u never on9 oso..u email me the detai la..Tongue j.e.a.n.s.i.o.w.@.h.o.t.m.a.i.l.c.o.mFrown

vylauren
Dog Kichi

May 26, 2009, 10:06 PM

Post #84 of 87 (5815 views)
Shortcut
Re: [haven7] Dog Friendly Restaurant List [In reply to] Can't Post

Is Ikano still allowed furkids to walk around the mall? The last time I brought my schnauzer, most of the malays got freaked out.

In fact, I carried my schnauzer with me, not walking him on the ground. So just cancelled the walk and went back home straight.

I think now IKANO also put the sign "NO PET" ler

philiphoh
Dog Kichi

Jun 3, 2009, 8:14 AM

Post #85 of 87 (5761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vylauren] Dog Friendly Restaurant List [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi VYLAUREN,

I think besides Ikano still got some good place to go.. like central park 1utama, or further like follow a trip dun you think is better.. I've been to few place in cluding genting with my furkid..is ok le..no problem....

mikocresswell
Novice

Oct 9, 2009, 4:35 AM

Post #86 of 87 (5448 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Dog Friendly Restaurant List [In reply to] Can't Post

Really there is a cafe with dog menu? Which cafe can tell? Wanna pay them a visit with my JRT Wink
Miko~

kristyyong
New User

Aug 10, 2010, 12:11 AM

Post #87 of 87 (4493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [agneslim] Dog Friendly Restaurant List [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, I'm Kristy. I'm a pet lover too. I love to bring my dog everywhere so that she can socialize with other people. I'm interested to know which restaurant in Genting that can bring dog? I have bring my dog to Genting before and the guard shoo me out of First World PLaza. My dog loves to go Genting but there are no place that allow pet so i sledom bring her to Genting especially after the guard shoo me out incident. Any suggestion? so i can grant my dog's wish again. Thanks in advance for the further reply!!

Kristy - 1 year old miniature poodle.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my