Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Kota Damansara

ahtak
Novice

Jul 16, 2007, 6:32 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1024 views)
Shortcut
Kota Damansara Can't Post

Been to 2 mamak in Kota Damansara last week with Ne-Pok ( My Beagle Puppy ) ....

Kalifah Bistro ( opposite Bridgestone ) welcome my puppy so much they even offer a chair for her ... I'm amazed.. At that time the place was full of Malays, but no one bothers, just keep looking my puppy can says " Cute ..... nya"

The other one, Padang Kota was not that friendly with Dogs. 1 of the staff approach me tell me that please put my dog in the car, coz there are customers complaining. So I ask him who is the customer that complains, and he kept quite and walk away. I asked becoz there's a malay family sitting beside us with no problem, and the father even as his kid to look at my puppy, while the mother ( in tudung ) keep smiling at me and keep telling his husband " Cute lah puppy tu ~~~ "

Both are Indian muslim's mamak. I just don't understand. So please dun bring your puppy to Padang Kota. Else you'll see unpleasant faces by the staff ( 1 typical staff only complain ) all night long.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my