Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Socializing, playtime, tricks and things....:
one day trip on beach

shalmay

Jul 16, 2007, 5:00 PM

Post #1 of 11 (9921 views)
Shortcut
one day trip on beach Can't Post

hihi, friends here Blush

i'm planning to take my dog, mr.kenneth to the pork dickson beach on this coming saturday Cool and just for one day trip there Smile

i'm sure he likes the beach so much, can play free, swim free, running free... of course at a beach that have no malay freinds around... wahaha Sly

but, i'm worry that how to bath my dog after playing on the beach? and how to dry his hair there? Crazy

anyone got this experience before? Unsure

janthk
Canine Addict

Jul 18, 2007, 8:48 PM

Post #2 of 11 (9903 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shalmay] one day trip on beach [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Shalmay,

From experience, this is what I do with my water baby Scruffy. Just bring a towel there and towel dry the fur. No hair dryerWinkWink You can also bring some wet paper towels for pets if you like. You can buy those at any pet shops. You cant avoid sand from going into your car. You can only minimize it by placing newspaper all over. Having one of those rubber mats which self contains dirt and grit will help.

Then when you get home, give your doggy a proper bath and he will be all sweet smelling again. Smile

Have fun!!

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 18, 2007, 10:49 PM

Post #3 of 11 (9897 views)
Shortcut

Hai Shalmay,

Great to hear you going for a beach trip with your furkid. Is it a public or private beach? Cos if there's a lot of picnickers they might not liked it. I would love to bring my 2 min. pin for a weekend outing at the beach, but nt sure where to.

shalmay

Jul 19, 2007, 4:48 AM

Post #4 of 11 (9883 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] one day trip on beach [In reply to] Can't Post

hi janthk,

thanks so much for sharing your experience with me Blush

i won't mind my car kena sands.... just hope can have a wonderful time with my mr.kennethSly

hmmm... i think will find a beach that have not many people.. heheCool wish me good luck lo..

shalmay

Jul 19, 2007, 4:54 AM

Post #5 of 11 (9882 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] one day trip on beach [In reply to] Can't Post

hi myzanordin,

pork dickson is the nearest beach from kl... i think there is the best beach for one day trip lo...

and will choose a beach that not many people... i think should be okay lo Cool

just wish to let my mr.kenneth have some fun at the beachBlush

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 19, 2007, 7:15 PM

Post #6 of 11 (9877 views)
Shortcut

Have fun with your trip then.. Kindly update us when you get back....so that we can arranged one for our furkids as well..

Cheers..

shalmay

Jul 19, 2007, 8:35 PM

Post #7 of 11 (9873 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] one day trip on beach [In reply to] Can't Post

sure sure sure.... update you when i back ya... haha Wink

really can't wait for the day come... hope my sweetheart have a joyful time there...

and praying the god give me a sunshine sunny day to me ar.... Cool

zen
Enthusiast

Jul 31, 2007, 11:15 PM

Post #8 of 11 (9828 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Shalmay. Hows the trip???

Im from Seremban but I never bring my boy to the beach before because Im not sure whether its allow. WHich part are you going & hows the people over there??

FrownBen@Benjamin, my baby boy.Frown

The cross breed with the most amazing eyes.
http://www.colliebenjamin.blogspot.com

shalmay

Aug 1, 2007, 7:24 PM

Post #9 of 11 (9820 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zen] one day trip on beach [In reply to] Can't Post

BlushBlushBlushhi zen...

so paiseh ar... i haven't go to PD ar.... my hubby lo...delay n delay it...but i think will go on next weekend... Blush

that's why i'm so queit lately at my forum lo Tongue

wait for my good news ya... i'm sure post my experience here after i back frm PD Cool

zen
Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2007, 7:49 PM

Post #10 of 11 (9798 views)
Shortcut

Sly hahaha, its ok shalmay.

Just enjoy your trip which your hubby & baby. Let me know when you are back.

Have fun.

FrownBen@Benjamin, my baby boy.Frown

The cross breed with the most amazing eyes.
http://www.colliebenjamin.blogspot.com

shalmay

Aug 20, 2007, 1:05 AM

Post #11 of 11 (9684 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zen] one day trip on beach [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey guys,

I’m back… I’m back… I’m back from PD la….

What a joyful, wonderful, a great trip i had with my hubby and my baby… kakakaka…. Cool

Really a unforgettable moment at the beach there…

Emm… I forgot the name of the beach, but it’s just a public beach that have not many ppl…. It’s very easy to get there… when u reach the PD beaches from the PD tol… you go to the way to “AVILLIAN BEACH RESORT” (on your left hand side), of course after the crowded public beach too… after the resort, you keep your eyes on the roadside, until you see a small “bilik mandi awam” just next to the roadside…. Then you just turn in and parking…. It’s free parking, no worry….kakakaka…. the toilet and bath tube there just cost around 30 to 50 cents…. It’s clean, no worry too…. But I gave the staff there RM5 for pinjam the water paip to clean my dog when home…. Because I know the malays not so like doggies lo…. And so luckily, this beach have not many ppl… just 1 to 2 malay families there…. and not care about my dog… so my dog is allowed to play around… hahaha…. Cool

My dog learned his first swim there…. Swimming like a small crocodile…. So funny… kakakaka….. My hubby promised me to go PD beach every 3 months once… hope have more happy moments with my baby….kakakaka….

Wah…so happy la… hope you can bring your baby to there too… enjoy the sand beach there…. Smile

I got uploaded some photos here…. Check it out Blush

Attachments: 20070818_3202.JPG (166 KB)
  20070818_3227.JPG (160 KB)
  20070818_3233.JPG (164 KB)
  20070818_3243.JPG (136 KB)
  20070818_3248.JPG (126 KB)
  20070818_3249.JPG (133 KB)
  20070818_3252.JPG (119 KB)
  20070818_3253.JPG (128 KB)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my