Mixed Breed Puppy for Adoption

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 12, 2007, 8:32 PM

Post #1 of 4 (3006 views)
Shortcut
Mixed Breed Puppy for Adoption Can't Post

Hello Dog lovers,

We have recently rescued a puppy. The vet said he is at least 2 months old. Did the distemper virus test and one more, and he is clear. De-wormed as well. When we brought him home, he skin problem was at worst. Now, with all the treatment and medication, he is all handsome and presentable. M not really sure what breed he is. Big head (a bit like a bull terrier ) with strong jaw and very deep bark. Everyone said he have square face like a bull and he snores badly when sleeping ..ha ha ha

We are unable to take him permanently as we have 2 cats and 2 dogs already. Anyone, keen to share his/her love with this adorable puppy. please e-mail or call me at (016) 371 7692. Pluto is due for his first vaccination this weekend.Pluto is a very fast learner, already peeing in the toilet and would be a loyal companion. He is just timid and scared of human, I guess, due to his experience with some cruel human before (You see we found him in a securely tight box in a Pasar), Nevertheless, in no time, with some TLC Pluto will gain confidence and trust with human.

ahling83
Novice

Oct 4, 2007, 6:35 PM

Post #2 of 4 (2750 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Mixed Breed Puppy for Adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mate,

Puppy still available for Adoption? Please contact me @ 0164411031 After 6pm thanks.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 4, 2007, 10:42 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ahling83] Mixed Breed Puppy for Adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Ahling,

Sorry we have decided to keep Pluto.However, if u are keen to a adopt a doggie, please call Yen at 012 415 1524. She has some rescued doggies that need a home. U from Penang? Check with Yen, when she is going back to Penang, mayb she can 'tumpang' one dog back home.

All the best ...

(This post was edited by myzanordin on Oct 4, 2007, 10:46 PM)

ahling83
Novice

Oct 5, 2007, 4:38 PM

Post #4 of 4 (2723 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Mixed Breed Puppy for Adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks mate... :)

Good days.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my