Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Park to take your dog for a walk

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 4, 2007, 12:49 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3464 views)
Shortcut
Park to take your dog for a walk Can't Post

Most Parks in Klang valley display a rather huge notice board that says STRICTLY DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED. However, they are few dog friendly Parks around. Besides , The Central Park, One Utama - I found a nice Park in SS2, near the Medan Makan where I'vebeen taking my 2 kids for an afternoon and night stroll. So far, no one stopped and query us..and everyone there is friendly. The Taman Jaya near Amcorp Mall, is huge ..but am nt sure whether the furkids are allowed. Anyone knows of other parks for our kids to play??

sookchuen
Novice

Jul 4, 2007, 3:15 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3456 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Park to take your dog for a walk [In reply to] Can't Post

There's a big field at Taman Desa Community Park where puppy.com conducts their OB class & Agility training. Guess u can bring ur dog there. If not join us for jungle trekking at Bukit Gasing every saturday @ 8am

Frown Visit me at http://moneyeatsleepbarktraining.blogspot.com/ Wink

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 4, 2007, 4:24 AM

Post #3 of 6 (3451 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sookchuen] Park to take your dog for a walk [In reply to] Can't Post

Yah, thanks. BAsco my min pin is attending the Sunday Class, every week now at Taman Desa. As for the Jungle Trekking, would love too, but I work on Saturdays. Do you guys do it every Saturdays? Cos i can take one Saturday off in a month. Perhaps I can join you guys on that Saturday, then.

sookchuen
Novice

Jul 4, 2007, 4:42 PM

Post #4 of 6 (3443 views)
Shortcut

Ya, we will be there every saturday unless there's rain

hope to see u there

Frown Visit me at http://moneyeatsleepbarktraining.blogspot.com/ Wink

J-J
Dog Kichi

Jul 22, 2007, 10:23 AM

Post #5 of 6 (3316 views)
Shortcut

Hi myza... I noticed a number of ppl n their furkids in the Taman Tun hill. Not sure if it's officially allowed, but since I saw a number of dogs there, I brought my pup there twice. Some ppl who are not too fond of dogs walked a semi circle to avoid Milo, but most of the other ppl seem OK. Not sure on this one tho...

choowy
Novice

Jan 18, 2008, 10:07 PM

Post #6 of 6 (2843 views)
Shortcut
Re: [J-J] Park to take your dog for a walk [In reply to] Can't Post

There is a new park in Desa Park City next to Bandar Manjalara which I bring Skid for runs during weekends. So far no sign to say no dogs allow but seen a lot of people walking their pets there. Its a huge place with children playground & a lake. Furthermore next to the park is Jusco supermarket & some makan places so its quite convenient. Give it a try those staying around that area

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my