Re: [sbt] Dogs are not human [In reply to] Can't Post

For some dog owner, dog is like their own human kidCool

goofydip
Veteran

Jul 2, 2007, 8:04 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sbt & chrisong] Dogs are not human [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry but i don't quite agree lo... Clothes for doggies is not really unnecessary. I buy clothes for my doggie to keep him warm. I work in Cameron Highlands. On some cool days, Goofy might shiver alot without clothes on him.
Yes, sometimes clothes for them is really just for the sake of fashion and looks cute. I think not only me, but lots of dogs owner out there might have fun wearing their doggies with cute t-shirts. I take this as another way of having fun time with our furkids.
Yes. I did buy lots of clothes for my Goofy. Sometimes I myself think that, that is more than enough for him.Blush

Chris,
Yes.I do treat my Goofy as my son. I treat him as my human son. I talk to him, I let him know my ups and downs, I cry out my stress to him, I tell him how happy I am when I succeed in anything, I talk to him everynight before I sleep. I'll tell him what I did for the day, I tell him what customer I've faced on the day. I believe he don't understand every word of mind. But one thing I know that, dogs understand our tune of voice. And I believe you too treat your silkies like your own kids.

No hard feelings. I too sharing out my point of view on your topic, Dogs are not human... but... DOGS ARE MORE HUMAN THAN A HUMAN

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

sbt
Enthusiast

Jul 2, 2007, 9:08 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1541 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Dogs are not human [In reply to] Can't Post

Off course you are entitle to your opinion and continued to feed the industries.

Good for you, there is no right or wrong. You obviously love your doggie and show it by making cloths for him/her. Good luck and all the best for Goofydip!!

I love my dog more than my son love the dog. And yes, I do “talk” to my dog. And they do “understand” the tone of voice & mood. But I prefer them to in their natural state as much as possible. Put a cap and take a foto yes, but no clothing for my fur kids. No chaining then up all day long, etc.

You are basically a sentimental person; I do hope that you can share your burden or stress with another human being. (You may cry on my shoulder……Joking Nia!!!) Try giving me a mail and I will answer you if you need to share something. I am a good friend to many. The old man of the sea…they nick me.

Dogs are more human in some way as they show Unconditional Love to you.

That is just my views and I appreciate yours.

A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

goofydip
Veteran

Jul 2, 2007, 9:27 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1539 views)
Shortcut

hi hi

Yes, you are true, I'm always in deep of stress due to my family business...Due to facing lots of customers everyday. I always prefer to be happy and smile and laugh all the way with friends. At night after I finish my work, Goofy is the point of laughter to me. I usually relieve my stress thru some 'night thinking'....which means, I love to think back what I had for the day... Think think think, then asleep liao...tomolo morning happy and fight again... kekekekLaugh

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

sbt
Enthusiast

Jul 2, 2007, 9:47 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1535 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Dogs are not human [In reply to] Can't Post

Arh! thats life.
For me same thing, custommer kek seh ngor and staffs also kek seh ngor. But what to do cari makan only.

Yes, some customers are demanding and unreasonable. But I see, you are active in this forum. I supposed this is also a way to de-stress,
A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

goofydip
Veteran

Jul 2, 2007, 9:55 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1533 views)
Shortcut

Yes...a way of de stress is chatting lo...chatting more on furkids over here...Tongue

thanks anyway for your words...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my