Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Plaza Damas - A Kool Place for all Dogs!

rossariffin
Novice

Jun 24, 2007, 10:37 AM

Post #1 of 13 (3441 views)
Shortcut
Plaza Damas - A Kool Place for all Dogs! Can't Post

A great place which we have discovered ( though many know about it well b4 us! ) is PLAZA DAMAS in Sri Hartamas. Know the place?. Well there's even a restaurant owned and run by a MALAY!!. He owns a small dog ( forgot what's the breed ) and of course he allows all furbabies in and out of there. Theres other places throughout the plaza where your doggies are allowed to stroll around not forgetting the food they can dog into alongwith their owners. Kool place! Its about time Malaysia "grows up" and opens up more to God's great creatures such as dogs - instead of poisoning and killing them (dogs I mean - its like a blood sport!!) Sick!

Im a Malay and own THREE pedigree dogs!

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2007, 10:00 PM

Post #2 of 13 (3426 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rossariffin] Plaza Damas - A Kool Place for all Dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

What the name of the restaurant?

musashi
ALPHA

Jun 26, 2007, 8:47 PM

Post #3 of 13 (3396 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rossariffin] Plaza Damas - A Kool Place for all Dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
A great place which we have discovered ( though many know about it well b4 us! ) is PLAZA DAMAS in Sri Hartamas. Know the place?. Well there's even a restaurant owned and run by a MALAY!!. He owns a small dog ( forgot what's the breed ) and of course he allows all furbabies in and out of there. Theres other places throughout the plaza where your doggies are allowed to stroll around not forgetting the food they can dog into alongwith their owners. Kool place! Its about time Malaysia "grows up" and opens up more to God's great creatures such as dogs - instead of poisoning and killing them (dogs I mean - its like a blood sport!!) Sick!

Im a Malay and own THREE pedigree dogs!

Hi,

you said you are malay,but you are not Muslim rite ?

My apperance looks like Malays,but i am Chinese, once one group of boys come up to me and ask, "Pakcik, kenapa you boleh pegang anjing ? U r Malay right ? "

So I answer " Ya loh, saya suka anjing mah.. Ibut I am not muslim lah. any problem ?

Blush I am the man with dog's name

sookchuen
Novice

Jun 28, 2007, 10:50 PM

Post #4 of 13 (3364 views)
Shortcut

Hi Rossariffin,

How do u manage 3 dogs if u are Malay?

Frown Visit me at http://moneyeatsleepbarktraining.blogspot.com/ Wink

rossariffin
Novice

Jun 28, 2007, 11:16 PM

Post #5 of 13 (3360 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sookchuen] Plaza Damas - A Kool Place for all Dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink My wife and I manage it like any other dog lover - look after them. To be honest with you all - this religious crap about Muslims and Malays NOT supposed to own dogs is - and excuse my language - all BULLSHIT to put it midly. I was brought up in a western-like surroundings - my Mym being English from Northern UK and my late father a foward-thinking Malay to say the least.

So all in all we manage having our three pedigree dogs - just fine and we dont bother anyone else nor does anyone else - Malay or otheriwise take our lifestyle to task. Its that simple. Dont forget there are many Malays and Muslims who own dogs just like us. The Arabs have had dogs long before Jesus Christ was born. Do you know where the Afghan Hound originate from??

In Reply To

sookchuen
Novice

Jun 28, 2007, 11:24 PM

Post #6 of 13 (3359 views)
Shortcut

Hi, that's soooo cool!!!Cool

How i wish Malaysia Muslim will be more open on this? Whenever my oversea friends ask me why Malaysia Muslim don't like dog, I can't find a rational explanation to them! Laugh

I wish we can have working dog for blindman or disable people and more dog friendly places to go in Malaysia. But looks like it will take LONG (or never) to happen here Unsure

rossariffin
Novice

Jun 29, 2007, 10:28 AM

Post #7 of 13 (3352 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sookchuen] Plaza Damas - A Kool Place for all Dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes I know. Unfourtunately there's only a couple of places where one can stroll with their dogs in KL that is. Dunno about in the rest of the country. Those two places are: Plaza Damas in Sri Hartamas and in Ikano Power Centre in Bandar Utama. Do you know of any other places that are dog-friendly in KL??.

As a Muslim - we dont care about what other so-called muslims or that matter Malays might say behind our backs. We dont live to please them or follow their sick rules. Dogs are one of God's greatest creatures and they should be treasured just like the rest of his creations on this earth.
Attachments: Faith, Amber & Chloe.jpg (180 KB)

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Jul 2, 2007, 10:35 PM

Post #8 of 13 (3303 views)
Shortcut

hmm how come u attached a picture or amber, faith and chloe?

Just curious.....

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

rossariffin
Novice

Jul 3, 2007, 3:06 AM

Post #9 of 13 (3289 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Plaza Damas - A Kool Place for all Dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Those happen to be photos of my three dogs! Thought it would be kool to show them off to others...unless you have any objections to that..???

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Jul 3, 2007, 8:39 PM

Post #10 of 13 (3274 views)
Shortcut

no no no....no objection.......i'm just curious...... cos I thought those 3 dogs owner have got some boarding services available. And I thought usually amber.faith or something like that will do all the postings here. So i'm a little confused lor how many family members of amber, faith and chloe actually posts here.

hahaha...sorry for if u misunderstood! Wink

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

sookchuen
Novice

Jul 4, 2007, 3:10 AM

Post #11 of 13 (3260 views)
Shortcut

Oh so u are also the owner for Amber,Faith & Chloe? Cause I used to read different login id. (like Amber.Faith) in the forum. So u guys are under the same family ka?

Btw, I remember u mentioned before on how to teach ur dog swim. I also saw ur pool pictures with ur dog wearing goggles & playing in the pool at home. Where can u get those pool ah? i went to Giant but can't get a deep enough pool for my doggie to learn swimming. Oh btw, what did u do with the water after they have play with it? wash car?? Wink sorry, asking stupid question here, cause i just dun wan my mum complain water bill increase because of one dog

maspoms
Dog Kichi

Jul 23, 2007, 5:34 AM

Post #12 of 13 (3133 views)
Shortcut

HI ROSSA

NICE TO MEET U AND I REALLY VERY GREAT OF YOU COURSE YOUR ARE THE MALAY THAT I KNOW MAY I HAVE YOUR CONTACT NO

THANKS

PETER
MASPOMS

myzanordin
ALPHA

Jul 24, 2007, 8:05 PM

Post #13 of 13 (3093 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maspoms] Plaza Damas - A Kool Place for all Dogs! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai Peter,

You would like to get to know mre Maly dog owners, is it?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my