Condos that allow dogs in Penang??

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Ginger1710

Jun 24, 2007, 4:53 AM

Post #1 of 30 (6849 views)
Shortcut
Condos that allow dogs in Penang?? Can't Post

Hi there!

Does anyone out there know any condos or apartments which allow dogs or aren't so strict about this doggie issue??Unsure I have a Golden Retriever here and I'm currently living in Alor Star. Going to move to Penang by end of year. I can't bear to live without my darling Ginger!!!

If you guys know any goood condos, please inform me or anything!! My email address is malodyzzz@yahoo.com or ginger1710@hotmail.com . Hopefully the condo is big enough to keep her and is near to parks or beaches. Not too expensive one, ok?? Budget is RM250,000 only.

I'm very afraid of losing Ginger if I sneak her in, PLEASE HELP!!!! Frown

A.S.A.P.!!!!!

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laugh
Visit our website for dogs!
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Aug 31, 2007, 6:55 PM

Post #2 of 30 (6754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ginger1710] Condos that allow dogs in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey, have u found a condo that's suitable yet?

Ginger1710

Aug 31, 2007, 9:11 PM

Post #3 of 30 (6751 views)
Shortcut
Re: [min_puzzle] Condos that allow dogs in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

No, Frown not yet....

I have to give my furkid away...Unsure

Do you like dogs? If you do, maybe you would like to adopt my dog?
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 1, 2007, 9:20 AM

Post #4 of 30 (6748 views)
Shortcut

OMG..im soooo sorry to hear dat..u must feel terrible. sry couldnt help u earlier. actually, i saw ur msg and wanted to help u..so i signed up just this morning . should have read ur mssg earlier..so sry. u jk? me adopt ur gr?? u cant giv it away..u'll be heart broken

(This post was edited by min_puzzle on Sep 1, 2007, 9:24 AM)

Ginger1710

Sep 1, 2007, 9:39 AM

Post #5 of 30 (6742 views)
Shortcut

Hello min_puzzle,

Yeah, I have to give her away. Luckily, I have found someone in Penang who might adopt my dog. So, that way, I can see my dog every weekend!!

Whew! I thought I'd never see her again if I give her away! I cried every time I thought of giving her away, now, at least I'm more "lega" lah....

Another friend also wanted adopt my dog, but I didin't want to give her. She doesn't seem so reliable.

Thank you for trying to help me, I appreciate it very much!!

Where are you from? Your dog looks quite cute! Hopefully you are from Penang, so I can meet you!

Bye!!
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 1, 2007, 10:04 AM

Post #6 of 30 (6741 views)
Shortcut

glad to hear dat u have found a good home for ginger (i would have taken her in..shes sooo pretty..n i've always wanted to own a GR bt cost lots of $$$) Tongue. ermm..thats not my dog, my dog's coming this mid october..new born..have to wait 8 weeks but cant wait anymore. haha. i went to see my pup and took pics but couldnt upload it here. yea, im frm penang. hope i can see u n ginger b4 u giv her away~

Btw..ur welcum. couldnt stand to see u lose ur dog jz bcz u were moving. actually, im living in a condo too, and alot of the residents started having dogs..those dogs just suddenly boom out this year, and the guards dont reli care (my condo management rules quite thight but dont know y nobody cares anymore). dats y my pa finally agreed on letting me own 1 too.

(This post was edited by min_puzzle on Sep 1, 2007, 10:10 AM)

Ginger1710

Sep 1, 2007, 7:21 PM

Post #7 of 30 (6734 views)
Shortcut

Ok, thanks for your concern.

By the way, where do live? And if you happen to know anybody who wants to adopt a Golden Retriever, let me know, ya?

Thank you!!
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 1, 2007, 11:16 PM

Post #8 of 30 (6732 views)
Shortcut

har? i thoguth u already found a nice home for ur doggy?? hw many GRs do u have??

Ginger1710

Sep 1, 2007, 11:46 PM

Post #9 of 30 (6729 views)
Shortcut

No, actually, I have already found someone who MIGHT adopt her. But then, if that person doesn't, I have to find another one right?

So, to be on the safer side, I will ask who would want to adopt my dog first, then later only decide whether which person would be more qualified.

Like I said, I wouldn't want my dog to be treated badly.

I know that this sounds unfair(and it might also sound like my dog is very popular and many people want to adopt her - sorry about that!Smile), but I have to do it because I love my dog very much and I'd hate let her be treated badly. But if that person is caring and kind and will adopt her, then that will be ok.

Bye!
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Sep 2, 2007, 12:03 AM

Post #10 of 30 (6727 views)
Shortcut

ohoh..only might ar.. no lar..i doesn't sound like wat u said..din thought abt that also..was just glad dat u found a home for her..didn't thnk anything else..hehe

well..u better confirm with ur fren 1st lar..later i ask my freinds n they say yes..and it'll get them really excited, but suddenly tell them the dog is not available anymore,they'll feel very dissapointed rite? I know that bcz cz last time dissapointed b4. im getting a pup in mid oct..(i know what u're thikng..still very long lah) but im really really excited . Yesterday went shopping, and i started choosing pillows n stuff for her..lol. I've even named her Puzzle..although i dunno wic is my pup frm the litter of 4.

So it wouldn't be fair for others if they want it soo badly but in the end they cant have it.

But no need to worry lar..Ginger is sure to find a gud home lar..nobody will treat her badly..she's like the most lovable GR.

zephyros
Canine Addict

Sep 25, 2007, 11:24 PM

Post #11 of 30 (6533 views)
Shortcut

well there is one but the place is a little small, about 700sq/f i think, N-Park, kinda shabby place

i know lots of dogs live there. why don't you try to find a landed? the other places that i know off

are in tanjung bunga etc and they are kinda pricey. if u don't mind the drive, the mainland should have

some fairly priced landed ones i think. if or else fails, i think i can help find a place u can put ginger in.

currently got 4 dogs there. all females so no issue. got another GR there too.

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Oct 1, 2007, 10:11 PM

Post #12 of 30 (6441 views)
Shortcut

Hi friend,

You don't have to give your ginger away...! Dog friendly condo in penang easy to get, just let me know which location you are looking for, I will be more than happy to assist you... FOC...Wink.

With RM250K you can get a condo with about 750sqf to 850sqf with basic facilities like gym, swimming pool, jogging track and reading or game room.

One of my hobbies is buying properties...

or you can sms me @...01..2..4..88..51.80

Ginger1710

Oct 2, 2007, 12:07 AM

Post #13 of 30 (6434 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] Condos that allow dogs in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey guys!

Thanks for helping!! Unforuantely, I have already found a condo - Grandview. hEARD OF IT BEFORE?

aNYWAY, THANKS AGAIN!
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

min_puzzle
Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2007, 5:05 AM

Post #14 of 30 (6428 views)
Shortcut

Hey, my friend lives there! There was 1 unit for sale there n my mom wanted to go check it out. Until today oso din go see yet.

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Oct 2, 2007, 6:23 PM

Post #15 of 30 (6416 views)
Shortcut

Well, grandview @ gurney? Thats good but thats a leasehold condo right? If is greenview @ greenlane then thats not bad.

(This post was edited by Kevin Chuan on Oct 2, 2007, 6:26 PM)

zephyros
Canine Addict

Oct 24, 2007, 11:02 PM

Post #16 of 30 (6268 views)
Shortcut

when u come to penang, do come drop us a message we'll all meet you and ginger up with a warm welcome! there are monthly gatherings here too!

Ginger1710

Nov 2, 2007, 3:06 AM

Post #17 of 30 (6238 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] Condos that allow dogs in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

Sorry, did not check on this post very long liao!
You said you all have monthly meetings? Can I join too?
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 2, 2007, 4:33 AM

Post #18 of 30 (6236 views)
Shortcut

of course! everyone's welcome!

edited...wow they filter a lot of stuff lol

find me at zephyros at (hot)mail . com

(This post was edited by zephyros on Nov 2, 2007, 4:38 AM)

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Nov 2, 2007, 6:30 PM

Post #19 of 30 (6222 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Ur welcome to join our monthly dog gatherings, just that the last one we had to cancel it because of rain, the weather is really unpredictable these days..i will post up the details once confirmed by the organisers..

Our past gatherings had been mostly small breed dogs and hoping that more dog owners would bring large breed dogs out lor..the cancelled one there was this owner wanted to bring his Husky..was so looking forward to see the dog but aaii..so bring Ginger hor so we could all cuddle her..hehe.

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 2, 2007, 7:09 PM

Post #20 of 30 (6217 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Condos that allow dogs in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

don't worry...there is a golden who wants to join lol but warning...this golden still a baby at heart...VERY playful >.< i'm still scared of her lol (not mine!)

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Nov 2, 2007, 11:35 PM

Post #21 of 30 (6208 views)
Shortcut

wahh is it ? i love golden..as long as it doesnt lick my whole face..hehe..

My bf friend has a golden, at 5/6mths old, when that fellow jump, he is definately taller than me..i think can even squash me to the ground..ask ur friend to bring along hor..in fact do invite more friends to come lor, we have been trying to get more penang dog lovers to come lor..

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 2, 2007, 11:40 PM

Post #22 of 30 (6205 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Condos that allow dogs in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Slyhaha sure if i do come, the golden guranteed to come. need to socialize her with more dogs and help build her confidence. also she loves water...omg...and her fur is like a container...after she drinks and comes near you, guranteed 100% you'll get wet also one way or another

Ginger1710

Nov 3, 2007, 5:40 AM

Post #23 of 30 (6199 views)
Shortcut

Hey,

Thanks for telling me! Hopefully the gatherings will be held on Saturday or Sunday.
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 3, 2007, 6:15 AM

Post #24 of 30 (6198 views)
Shortcut

yea weekends only so far i've seen. else i think no one will be able to make it lol

Ginger1710

Nov 3, 2007, 6:11 PM

Post #25 of 30 (6180 views)
Shortcut

Ok, please tell me when you guys are having one again. Preferrably somewhere near Tanjung Tkng or Bungah.
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my