Condos that allow dogs in Penang??

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Nov 3, 2007, 7:03 PM

Post #26 of 30 (1977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ginger1710] Condos that allow dogs in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

This is up to the organisers one lor..we had a few times near the Copthorne Hotel beach there already and because there got some malays that like to picnic there and housing area there, we scared they might complain if we go there often so there was one great spot where nobody would kacau us and we had a few times gathering there as well...its near the Ocean Green Restaurant near Northam Cafe there ah..its quite peaceful and nobody really goes there for picnic lor so it would just be us and as long as we keep the beach area clean after we finish, should be ok..

Shall ask them to rotate the plcs if possible lor..not many plcs in penang that are dog friendly and that can accomodate so many dogs..

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 4, 2007, 4:26 PM

Post #27 of 30 (1963 views)
Shortcut

not there but quite close.

http://www.(home)apet.com/viewtopic.php?t=4432

remove the brakets

Ginger1710

Nov 5, 2007, 1:07 AM

Post #28 of 30 (1942 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] Condos that allow dogs in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

Can you guys organize one gathering this November during school holidays? I would really like to go! I want to spend as much time as I can with my Ginger. I have to give her away already about December. So sad!!FrownFrownFrown But I think its ok becoz the person I give Ginger away to lives somewhere near my condo and he has another Golden Retriever to acompany Ginger, so not so bad lah...

If there is one gathering, do I have to put Ginger on leash or off leash? How come all the dogs in the pictures I see so good, no need to be on the leash? I think if I put Ginger off leash, she lari until don't know how to come back already lah! Somemore, when I call her she won't come back. Can give some tips ah?

Hopefully someone can organize a gathering in November, preferrably on weekends when my dad is free.Wink

Cheers!
Visit our website for dogs!
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

kitten_penang

Mar 27, 2008, 1:35 PM

Post #29 of 30 (1684 views)
Shortcut

did u give ginger to a family that lives on the 28th floor huose no 1 block c of n-park resort condo?i think my sisters neigbuor had a male golden after that i saw another female golden in their house when i was walking her white n tan pit bull back home.when i asked she said that her fren had given the dog to her.

Ginger1710

Mar 29, 2008, 2:47 AM

Post #30 of 30 (1674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitten_penang] Condos that allow dogs in Penang?? [In reply to] Can't Post

What? If I knew that condo's could keep GRs, I would never give other people! Anyway, I did not give her. I let my grandma take care of her.
Visit our website for dogs!
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my