View Results (1 votes)

Kayla
Novice

Jun 22, 2007, 1:36 AM

Post #1 of 7 (5900 views)
Shortcut
Pet Shop in Penang Can't Post

Pls help!!!!!Unsure

I was in Penang a couple early this year and visited a pet shop that sold beds for dogs. I mean beds that look like human beds with mattress and all but meant for dogs/cats. I don't know the name of the petshop nor the area. All i know is we went to a road (not sure name but cld be jln segamat??) to have fried kuah teow (non halal). They had a few stalls on the road and a restaurant in the middle where u can order ur fd from roadside and have it deivered to the rest for u to eat. Anyways the pet shop was close by to this place. It was 2 story and they had lots n lots of fish (more a fish shop) and only a couple of dogs. But they had this amazing beds for dogs that i have never seen anywhere in KL/PJ. Oh yeah the shoplots area here was old not a new area at all.

If anyone knows this shop or others that may have beds like this pls pls do let me know.

goofydip
Veteran

Jun 22, 2007, 2:12 AM

Post #2 of 7 (5896 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kayla] Pet Shop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Try these two online store. Got quite a number of beds selection.

1) http://petfashion.com.my/

2) https://buddypetwagon.com/catalog/index.php

Happy Searching!!!

Kayla
Novice

Jun 25, 2007, 6:28 PM

Post #3 of 7 (5879 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Pet Shop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

thx so much, i found a bed on the site u recommended. Thx

GSlover
Canine Addict

Jul 16, 2007, 5:56 AM

Post #4 of 7 (5773 views)
Shortcut

Kayla, I think the petshop you mentioned is called CTY (Chew Thean Yang). The food stall you mentioned must be New World in Jalan Hutton.

Kayla
Novice

Jul 17, 2007, 7:49 PM

Post #5 of 7 (5761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GSlover] Pet Shop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

U must be right as frens went to lorong selamat last week and drove around but could not find the pet shop.

It's just that i saw the most gorgeous dog bed there and want desperately to get it. i know it was a quiet area and we had fried kway teow (from stall on street) and then they served us at a small coffee shop in the middle where we sat n ordered our drinks. It was a quiet are except for the 4 -5 stalls on street and coffee shop. The pet shop was 2 storeys and just down the road. Does this sound like the place u mentioned. Pet shop has front and back entrance and one faces a bigger main road.

GSlover
Canine Addict

Jul 17, 2007, 8:31 PM

Post #6 of 7 (5758 views)
Shortcut

Yes, that's sound like it. The shopname is called Chew Thean Yang, most local people know. I was from Penang.

Kayla
Novice

Jul 17, 2007, 10:02 PM

Post #7 of 7 (5754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GSlover] Pet Shop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

thx a lot.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my