Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Beagle's owner please come in to talk beaglesss.

versacewong
New User

Jun 22, 2007, 1:35 AM

Post #1 of 2 (235 views)
Shortcut
Beagle's owner please come in to talk beaglesss. Can't Post

Hihi..... Anyone can introduce me any shampoo n dogfood brands to use to make my little beagle to appear to be more shiny n healthy.. I find out tht beagle is a really naughty 2 1/2 mth kid... Bite whatever she wants .... If theres any beagle outing please inform me.. i want to show my beagle n let her mix around with other little friends... Do u guys know which pet shop can get more varieties of toys n dog stuffs?..Cheers..... I'm living in cheras area...Any dogs gathering in cheras??

Cheers... Tongue
Calvin - 0162540090 -

bozomanz
Novice

Jun 22, 2007, 5:53 PM

Post #2 of 2 (231 views)
Shortcut
Re: [versacewong] Beagle's owner please come in to talk beaglesss. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there...

actually beagle is a very hyperactive doggy,i hv a beagle already 2yrs old ...really active...energetic!!!but adorable...

so i suggest u the u can buy some powder(actually is kinda powder good for their skin and coat) for your beagle.actually,i tried to buy some toys to her but failed cos she is not interested at all...she rather bite the water bowl,my bags....haha...

so hope u'll be happy to be with beagle

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my