Looking for Stand Dryer - Grooming Equipment

ForeverForgery
New User

Jun 21, 2007, 11:52 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1768 views)
Shortcut
Looking for Stand Dryer - Grooming Equipment Can't Post

Hi all!

I would like to know if there's any information about shops that carry stand dryers for dogs. My Oster stand dryer is slowly giving out after 10 yrs of use and I don't want to have to buy online from the US because shipping is terribly expensive ( e.g. The Double K Challengair 9000II costs USD350 -which is reasonable - but shipping to the Philippines is almost 400 additional!! you can buy 2 dryers with that!! yikes!)

I've seen some groomers here in Manila that use non-US stand dryers and I asked them where they got it and have been told that it's from Malaysia. It looks pretty good...almost similar to the USD700 Speedy Dryer from Rapid air with steel housing. So I got curious hehe.. I'm not sure of the brand but I think it's Sterrite or something like that. If it is indeed from Malaysia then I think making a trip there to buy the dryer and include a bit of sight seeing might be a better option than having to buy from the US.

I hope I get some info.

Thanks a lot!!

(This post was edited by ForeverForgery on Jun 21, 2007, 12:06 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my