New member aka Joy's "mummy"

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

kien29
Enthusiast

Aug 6, 2007, 5:59 PM

Post #76 of 87 (505 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] New member aka Joy's "mummy" [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi... it was nice meeting you, Basco and Brenda... they are so cute... but a little bit too tiny... scare to touch and i scare my Rossi will swallow the whole Brenda's body.. hahaha..

I think we should get together more often... keep in touch ya!

** kien **

Frown Welcome to Rossi's blog Frown

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 6, 2007, 11:16 PM

Post #77 of 87 (498 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kien29] New member aka Joy's "mummy" [In reply to] Can't Post

No problem Rossi's mummy. After training ..we can lepak nearby...We finish class at 11.30 a.m. My Basco and Brenda got no min pin friendlah ..only other breed, that's why they think they are 'big sized dogs' oso ...he he he Sly

cheekai
Novice

Aug 7, 2007, 4:43 AM

Post #78 of 87 (493 views)
Shortcut

Halor,kien and rossi...tq veli much for the pool pool ya.....i m sure gordon will love it....let me take some photo and share with u gordon and his new pool pool....:) MUAH!!

cheekai
Novice

Aug 7, 2007, 4:48 AM

Post #79 of 87 (492 views)
Shortcut

aiyoh...busco & brenda mummy....tell me ur secret how u make busco growing sideway soooo much...hehe....busco really like a ball after not seing him for 2 weeks only....cute la...hehe....give me the secret la so i can use on gordon,the manja dog.....he is too skinny la....n always dont finish his food.....choosy boy la him....see gordon so much smaller than macho rossi, they just diff of few weeks only (i believe)...hehe....

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 7, 2007, 5:35 PM

Post #80 of 87 (483 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cheekai] New member aka Joy's "mummy" [In reply to] Can't Post

HuhuhuFrowneveryone said my Basco is fat....we try hard now to make him eat less..still want him to have the heavy chest look, not round like a ball...That day, after training we treat him with ice-cream some more, cos dah promised him aleri. So starting, last nite, we control his food intake. But he very tamak, will curi Brenda's and Pluto's food....Hopefully, by next week, he will be slimmm.....like Brenda...

Have you tried feeding Gordon with fresh chicken. We feed the kids with stim fresh chicken, with broccoli/carrot and mixed with some keeble. Sometime try out stim liver pulak.....

goofydip
Veteran

Aug 7, 2007, 8:53 PM

Post #81 of 87 (478 views)
Shortcut

Indian restaurant? Indian suppose ok with doggies right? I went to an Indian restaurant in Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands, with Goofy in my arms. I went in with my friends to bungkus nasi lemak. When we entered the restaurant, some of the malay customers walked by Goofy and I, and they somemore wanna touch Goofy, saying him cute. But, guess what, the boss there (Indian) came to me and said, "Moi, tolong bawa you punya anjing keluar. Jangan masuk dalam lah, melayu customer tak suka. Tengok, mereka tunjuk muka punya, mereka kaum tarak suka anjing, pantang lah.."... But hey, I didn't see any of the Malays 'tunjuk muka'! I just saw those malays parents, smiling and pointing at Goofy to their children, 'cutenya'... I was quite frustrated with this.. I mean, hey, if you think it is not hygeine to bring in a dog to your restaurant or whatever it is, just say so... why wanna drop the point to the Malay customers there? ... They are friendly enough to my dog.. I can tell u, most Malays in Cameron Highlands are dog friendly like you... They don't freak out like what I read from forums...

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 7, 2007, 9:06 PM

Post #82 of 87 (476 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] New member aka Joy's "mummy" [In reply to] Can't Post

waah..that's nice. We are planning to Cameron soon for holiday. Maybe after the A'Famosa Melaka trip. Can I contact you for assistant in accommodation.Are you going for the Melaka trip?

Goofy, actually through my experience lah...they are some Chinese and Indians who dislike dogs..and there are some Malays who adores them. I think its not the racial thingy right now, its the liking and passion towards pet...but too bad, people already categorised Malays as dog haters....Pirate As for some Melayu batak (hehe..I mean Melayu sooooo ulu or kampung) they are brought up without understanding the whole 'dog concept' in Islam...

goofydip
Veteran

Aug 7, 2007, 9:25 PM

Post #83 of 87 (474 views)
Shortcut

yes yes, I understand..That's why I got frustrated, and indian that dun like dog, blame it on his malay customers... I don't think I'm going that A'Famosa trip la...Frown can't make it..

hey u can call me when u have ur holiday here... zero one nine five one two three eight three eight...Tongue

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 7, 2007, 10:57 PM

Post #84 of 87 (471 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] New member aka Joy's "mummy" [In reply to] Can't Post

No problem. Hope can meet up with u and Goofy. My Brenda and Basco have no min. pin friend, at least they can get to know one. ..Say Hi to Goody, for us k. .... WAh ..Goofy looks handsome in that shirt ...!!

goofydip
Veteran

Aug 8, 2007, 7:18 AM

Post #85 of 87 (463 views)
Shortcut

Yeah...Goofy hasn't get to socialize with other doggies before... Wonder how he'll go when he got to socialize with doggies...

Thanx... Goofy is really handsome actually...heheheheBlush

kien29
Enthusiast

Aug 8, 2007, 8:45 PM

Post #86 of 87 (456 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cheekai] New member aka Joy's "mummy" [In reply to] Can't Post

aiyoo.. Shan, no problem laa.. hope gordon like it.. so over the weekend u can let him play water lor... the pool was a bit folded out of shapre but it will get in shape when u fill the water...

So.. enjoy playing water with gordon ya!! Frown

** kien **

Frown Welcome to Rossi's blog Frown

shirleysu
Novice

Apr 3, 2008, 1:48 AM

Post #87 of 87 (349 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kien,

How long do you need to wait for the Flexicose to arrive? I've waited for 2 months, charged to my credit card 2 months ago. Until today still not receiving my Flexicose yet. I emailed them 3 times, NO REPLY AT ALL!!! Their service is sooo soooo LOUSY! Now I'm wondering if I will ever get my Flexicose :-(

In Reply To
Hi Shirley...

Yeah.. can't wait to meet up.. for sure will plan something for these 3 little GR.. but nowadays weather no good.. a lot of people get sick as well as doggie.. better take care of them...

Oh.. at last, my Flexicose arrived!..and i have started giving Rossi the taste of it.. it's so easy to feed him with the liquid form than the pills.. i mixed it with his food.. so it's kind of easy.. so, have u tried the procosa? Is it in liquid form too?..

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my