Will my puppy be taken away?? Help !!!!

pipichong
New User

Jun 18, 2007, 6:45 PM

Post #1 of 2 (2450 views)
Shortcut
Will my puppy be taken away?? Help !!!! Can't Post

HI....

I am staying in Kota Damansara, PJ in an apartment. Recently my apartment management put up a notice saying we are not allowed to have pets in apartment and if we are caught having one then we will be taken legal punishment. I just want to know if they come over to my house, can they just take away my dog?? Or can i apply a license for my dog?? If i were to taken legal punishment, what would it be?? My dog is in small breed category, a shih tzu. Hope to hear from anyone who knows.....THANK YOU..

pipichong

liliman
Novice

Jun 19, 2007, 4:57 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2447 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pipichong] Will my puppy be taken away?? Help !!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi pipichong,

i have an opinion that u should firstly go to the dog registration department to get a dog license first,

then ask whether your dog is suitable to stay in the apartment life at your place..most importantly..get a CHOP on the letter for approval!!

Haha..then i think it shouldn't be a problem for your dog to stay with u at your place!!..

if cannot then give it to ppl, sell it..etc..to make sure the ppl there would't complain about u and the dog!!

cherrs.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my