Alaskan Malamute

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Elson
Novice

Jun 16, 2007, 1:44 PM

Post #1 of 36 (14943 views)
Shortcut
Alaskan Malamute Can't Post

Hello, i'm looking for Alaskan Malamute. Does anyone here know any petshop or breeder selling this species?

apache
Novice

Jul 12, 2007, 3:59 AM

Post #2 of 36 (14890 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elson] Alaskan Malamute [In reply to] Can't Post

Unsureplease don't buy any dog from a petshop go to a reputable breeder

Elson
Novice

Jul 12, 2007, 6:02 AM

Post #3 of 36 (14882 views)
Shortcut
Re: [apache] Alaskan Malamute [In reply to] Can't Post

Woah.. nice dog you have there in your display. Thanks for the advice.

vingiehim
New User

Jul 24, 2007, 8:17 AM

Post #4 of 36 (14844 views)
Shortcut

i know someone who wants to sell off his alaskan. in penang though

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Jul 25, 2007, 12:51 AM

Post #5 of 36 (14830 views)
Shortcut

hi there..

ha... not many people in malaysia have keep this breed. but i have 1 female alaskan,named Roxy,5.5 mths.. m waiting red-white..

pls find my alaskan photo .. (when 5 mths..)
Attachments: P6020708a.JPG (211 KB)

Elson
Novice

Jul 25, 2007, 3:06 AM

Post #6 of 36 (14824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_crystal929] Alaskan Malamute [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm.. that's very nice!!!

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Jul 25, 2007, 6:33 PM

Post #7 of 36 (14809 views)
Shortcut

hi elson,

thanks for the compliment!!Sly i hav been waiting for this breed almost a year++, furthermore, she is a giant breed.

how abt you?

Elson
Novice

Jul 29, 2007, 4:29 AM

Post #8 of 36 (14788 views)
Shortcut

Haha i'm still looking for breeder and confirmation from my uncle. He's hesitating cos we have a golden at home already.

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Jul 30, 2007, 11:57 PM

Post #9 of 36 (14778 views)
Shortcut

aiyoo ask ur uncle dont worry too much abt his GR gather with Alaskan, i think is fine coz I M PLANNING TO GET ONE GR TOO!!!haaaah crazy.. infact i m animals lover, i should plan to work with WWF..too bad i m not staying in bungalow n honestly i tell u,i hav made my mum house like a "mini zoo", 3 dogs, 11 rabbits luckily some already gv away, I have some fishes like arowana, gold fish and kaloi. hamster also already gv away.. and my another 2 beloved doggies stay with me at another house. 1 AM, 1MD (stand 4 mountain dog).. now my aim is...."GOLDEN". I love golden........ha! I attached a GR pup pict..when i was in perlis..

Do let me know if you are interested to get one.. i got Roxy from a good reputable breeder, btw, where are you staying? u must hav a big space for alaskan to exercise..

Attachments: 8.JPG (82.2 KB)

Elson
Novice

Aug 1, 2007, 11:41 PM

Post #10 of 36 (14749 views)
Shortcut

Haha.. i loveeee Golden too!!! I'm planning to find a female golden so that i don't have to spend money to buy 1. You got any friend who has a female golden that looking for mate? I'm a responsible dog lover obviously hehe. Haha i'm moving to Setia Alam(Eco park) and it's a semi detatched so having a big dog shouldn't be a problem haha. As for the Golden, i will put it at my Seremban house, it's a bungalow so there will be a big space for it to run around..

I'm impressed that you have such collection!!! I think i should go to your house someday hehe!! Mini zoo and CRAZY indeedTongue

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2007, 2:04 AM

Post #11 of 36 (14744 views)
Shortcut

wow!!!which doggie can follow u must be very good life..

i walk my Roxy 3-4 times a week in the evening..not becoz of no space, just my house floor is too slippery..bit susah..Unsure

nolah, i dont hav any friends owned female GR .. sorry i cant help youu..Tongue

Elson
Novice

Aug 3, 2007, 2:06 AM

Post #12 of 36 (14731 views)
Shortcut

Haha.. no la just that i love animals hehe. Actually i own few sugar gliders, tarantulas and leopard gecko also. Smile

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Aug 9, 2007, 8:25 PM

Post #13 of 36 (14706 views)
Shortcut

ok... not suprise.. many people love these "animals" nowadays.. which type of leopark gecko u hav? small or big one?? big one normally very steady and people always put them on their shoulder..i heard people say they are eating vege, is it? wat abt ur tarantulas?

we are already out of topic.. we are in the working group not "reptilian group", soorry...ok..lets talk abt ur GR, ur planning to get AM.. anyway, fyi, alaskan puppies got already..no many puppies this time....

Elson
Novice

Aug 27, 2007, 6:45 AM

Post #14 of 36 (14642 views)
Shortcut

Lol some normal leo-gecko. haha they all can be handled and feeding on crickets only hahaha. My tarantulas? lol i have many.. Uhh moved to a new place, no internet access it's kinda hrad for me man.. but the place is fantastic, big garden for dog to roam around hehe..

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2007, 6:09 PM

Post #15 of 36 (14634 views)
Shortcut

hi elson

long time not chat ya... haha,m planning to move to bigger house too, might be corner unitlah, so that my 2 beloved doggies hav more spaces to run especially my Roxy.. she needs it..

I visited the breeder last saturday, wow, the malamute puppies so so cute!!I was the 1st client had such priority to view malamute puppies only 5 weeks oldBlush...(becoz i know the breeder very well mah, haahh!!) Tongue

are you chinese?

crystal & roxy

Elson
Novice

Aug 29, 2007, 2:56 AM

Post #16 of 36 (14598 views)
Shortcut

Wow.. is the breeder named Jef? Cos i heard that he got his dogs mated few months ago and probably he has some puppies now. Yup i'm a chinese lol surname Tan as well .Cool Hey by the way, i will pm you for your msn. wanna know more about the malamute puppies hehe.

Elson
Novice

Aug 29, 2007, 3:06 AM

Post #17 of 36 (14597 views)
Shortcut

Lol tried to send you a pm but the system seemed to appear some problems. Add me at elson_wisdom@hotmail.com haha thanks.Wink

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Sep 20, 2007, 8:11 AM

Post #18 of 36 (14454 views)
Shortcut

Still having doubts whether Alaskan will turns up to be like Saint Bernard today in Malaysia... This breed required cold climate, at least air cond you need to provide it 24 hours...

You can actually see what happened to Saint Bernard in Malaysia...

Just my personal opinion... Smile

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 8, 2007, 2:39 PM

Post #19 of 36 (14279 views)
Shortcut

Hi crystal,

I can see that you love dogs a lot. Can i give you a call. i have a dog up for adoption. Will not reveal any details here as i do not want to be bugged by people. Is it fine that you provide me your number and i call you to discuss?

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Nov 20, 2007, 6:53 PM

Post #20 of 36 (14234 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Alaskan Malamute [In reply to] Can't Post

hey acsyen

sorry for the late reply..

instead of giving you my no, could you pls email me at crystal_ mytan@hotmail.com?

i await your reply!

cheers.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 20, 2007, 7:00 PM

Post #21 of 36 (14233 views)
Shortcut

Sorry crystal, the dog has been adopted already.. It was an afghan hound. Will keep your email and keep you updated aout the pups i have for adoption if you are interested..

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Nov 20, 2007, 7:37 PM

Post #22 of 36 (14228 views)
Shortcut

hey ascyen..

is ok..i m planning to have 1 german sharphen soon..very happy!!

oh ya... i hav wrongly given you my email address..(soory coz i have so many email addressCrazy). you can reach me at crystal_mytan@hotmail.com/crystal@ckl.com.my (off add) or crystal.mytan

keep in touch always and take care!!

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Nov 20, 2007, 7:52 PM

Post #23 of 36 (14225 views)
Shortcut

aiyah..Crazy

it must be something wrong to the system.it suppose is hotmail but it appear puppy.com.my, anyway, you can reach me at crystal@ckl.com.my for another few more months (bela soon) and i will give you my contact no in the email. or other way u can give me your email too?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 20, 2007, 8:03 PM

Post #24 of 36 (14221 views)
Shortcut

hahaha.. they banned that word le.. i give u my email le.. acs_yen at h.o.t.m.a.i.l.c.o.m now u know how to write ur email le..

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Nov 20, 2007, 8:18 PM

Post #25 of 36 (14220 views)
Shortcut

hey..

ic..ok. already updated..fYI, I will add you to h.o.t.m.a.i.l messenger too..ok ya??

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my