Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Dog in Townhouse allowed?

Duck
Novice

May 29, 2007, 6:00 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1843 views)
Shortcut
Dog in Townhouse allowed? Can't Post

Hi guys, I can't find a proper place to put this thread. Moderators, kindly tow it to the right place as necessary.

I am thinking of moving to a townhouse in the near future. I am not sure if it is allowed because it's a gated property. 3 storeys all by itself. My neighbour will share nothing except for the car park at the porch. In fact, the property is one floor above my sharing neighbour. I will for sure not take Skippy out for walks in the common areas.

Since it is a house or at least so called 'townhouse', does it qualify to have a dog? Secondly, Skippy don't bark much, in which i don't think i have problem sneaking her at home. Just want to know about the definition of townhouses and its regulations here in Malaysia.

Btw, its a mostly Malay populated area. You know, sometimes they even complain about your dog's fur being blown over to their house, etc.

musashi
ALPHA

May 29, 2007, 6:58 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Duck] Dog in Townhouse allowed? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I guess townhouse and condo or apartment has the same set of law & house rules.

I am staying in apartment for over 10 years and I h ave moved from apartment to apartment, get used ot see the no pet allowed sign..Pirate, being a responsible owner ourselves,we did not let the dog run loose in the neighbourhood or let the roaming in the public area,it SHALL be ok if nobody complain.

The trouble will come only if some one jealous you are having a dog,a companion in the house.

But do townhouse have management ? Secutiry ?

Is your future neighbour have Muslim ?

Anyway ,I have two dogs now...the secutiory don't disturb me coz their duty is not to catch me have dogs or not,the notice on wall is from the management and MPPJ..Mad

Wish you good luck,,

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Ginger1710

Jun 24, 2007, 1:18 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1660 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Dog in Townhouse allowed? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi,

I guess townhouse and condo or apartment has the same set of law & house rules.

I am staying in apartment for over 10 years and I h ave moved from apartment to apartment, get used ot see the no pet allowed sign..Pirate, being a responsible owner ourselves,we did not let the dog run loose in the neighbourhood or let the roaming in the public area,it SHALL be ok if nobody complain.

The trouble will come only if some one jealous you are having a dog,a companion in the house.

But do townhouse have management ? Secutiry ?

Is your future neighbour have Muslim ?

Anyway ,I have two dogs now...the secutiory don't disturb me coz their duty is not to catch me have dogs or not,the notice on wall is from the management and MPPJ..Mad

Wish you good luck,,

Hi! I'm going to stay in a condo at Penang, and I'm very worried about my dog, a golden retriever(Ginger).

Anyway, mom said that she might be smelly and the management will chase us out or sooner or later Ginger will have to be given away!!! I don't want this to happen, please help!

If you know any good condos in Penang that aren't so strict about dogs and are mostly Chinese, please tell me or send me an email! Thanks! Here's malodyzzz@yahoo.com. Thank you very much to anyone who helps!!!!
Visit our website for dogs!
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my