Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
At long last, my 1st Dog

mfar11
New User

May 29, 2007, 8:52 AM

Post #1 of 7 (413 views)
Shortcut
At long last, my 1st Dog Can't Post

Hello! So, so happy to see this Malaysian site. Been trawling through the Web for info on dogs and didn't even notice this site till today as it was mentioned in the Star. Anyway, got my first dog in February, a GR, which I had wanted since I was a kid. A friend asked me to help him house-sit whilst his parents were away but spent all week long playing with his 2 gorgeous GRs. It was love at 1st sight but career, marriage and apartment living meant a long 20-odd year wait before I could justify having one. Can't post pics of Sandy as the pics are too large. Anyway, for now its hello and hope to contribute to this great site!

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 29, 2007, 6:42 PM

Post #2 of 7 (405 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mfar11] At long last, my 1st Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

hello and welcome

waiting to see more pics of your sandyWink

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

May 29, 2007, 7:29 PM

Post #3 of 7 (404 views)
Shortcut

HI HI AND WELCOME !!!!!

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

katzai
Dog Kichi

May 29, 2007, 8:08 PM

Post #4 of 7 (403 views)
Shortcut

Hi welcome! I alws wanted to get a GR but my bf prefers labrodor. He complains that GRs eat alot. Really?

I'm now looking a companion for my Jack, wondering GR and JR can communicate well. or any other breed u guys can suggest.

kien29
Enthusiast

May 29, 2007, 8:44 PM

Post #5 of 7 (400 views)
Shortcut

Hi Hi... welcome.. i have a GR too.. called Rossi.. you are welcome to visit his blog.. goldenrossi.blogspot.com

Can share share n talk talk .. about our GR .. hehehe..

Katzai in reading,
where got such things GR eat a lot one.. got aa?.. i just think it depend on how we feed them and of course larger breed eat more than smaller breed laa... feed them at a designated time.. like me, i will normally feed Rossi early morning before i go to work.. and my hubby will feed him in the afternoon .. then at night another meal.. I feed him 3 times a day cause he still a pup.. i will try to cut his meal into 2 times a day.. once he grow older.. Hmm.. in average, he eats at least 200-250grams a day..

** kien **

Frown Welcome to Rossi's blog Frown

vinoviruz
ALPHA

May 30, 2007, 2:39 AM

Post #6 of 7 (381 views)
Shortcut

hi thr & welcome

ezekiel 25:17

mfar11
New User

May 30, 2007, 8:06 AM

Post #7 of 7 (376 views)
Shortcut
Re: [katzai] At long last, my 1st Dog [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Our GR is about 7 months old and she's got rather large on account of all this luxury pet food she's getting. I'm guessing in human terms, that she's eating the equivalent of French cuisine whilst her sad owners dine on Nasi Lemak! Haven't weighed her lately so not sure what she weighs. We feed her only twice a day as her food, which is puppy food, is quite nutritious and rich. I've read that there is a danger, esp. with GRs, of putting on too much weight at this stage of growth with may affect their joints, so we give her tablets for this too. Otherwise I wouln't say that she's a big eater and is quite content once fed her usual rations. Snacks though are another thing altogether ......

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my