Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
Help!!!Beagle not pooping for the last 3 days...

yeee
Canine Addict

May 29, 2007, 7:28 AM

Post #1 of 4 (946 views)
Shortcut
Help!!!Beagle not pooping for the last 3 days... Can't Post

The beagle that i found and now staying with me temporary isnt pooping for the last 3 days on the day that i found him...this make me concern coz i dont have experience with beagle..pls,anyhow to make him poo or is this normal for beagles?FrownUnsure

chrisong
Doggyman

May 29, 2007, 2:02 PM

Post #2 of 4 (944 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] Help!!!Beagle not pooping for the last 3 days... [In reply to] Can't Post

Did the dog eating?

yeee
Canine Addict

May 29, 2007, 4:40 PM

Post #3 of 4 (940 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Help!!!Beagle not pooping for the last 3 days... [In reply to] Can't Post

i gave him some dry food (eukenaba,lamb) and some can food (Cesar,chicken) but he only ate the can food...not very big portion i gave him,just half of the can....he ate in the nite only....drank a lot of water...getting me worries abt him eventhough he's not my dog....

YanYan
Enthusiast

May 29, 2007, 5:35 PM

Post #4 of 4 (939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] Help!!!Beagle not pooping for the last 3 days... [In reply to] Can't Post

Can food is much tastier than dry food,so that's why he only ate can food. How old is him?Frown You mentioned that he drank a lot of water,hmm that means he din't poo not because of constipation lor. If the situation continue,bring him to the vet for check-up. So he is a lost dog? If it so,try to ask around your neighbourhood area ya.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my