Jack Russel small wanted

evahoo
Novice

May 24, 2007, 10:38 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1094 views)
Shortcut
Jack Russel small wanted Can't Post

Harlo,

Im interested and love to have a small puppy which doesnt has too much hair.

Any suggestion other than Jack Russer?

I love dogs all the while, i have one rescue puppy 10 yrs ago, too bad, he was die due to a negligence of the DRIVER!! I called him Browny. He is smart, he is sweet, he is royal, he is strong, and i love him so much!!

Now, im looking one to love. I prefer a house puppy who is just born for few mths, male :)

pls contact me 012-2430107 if anyone has puppy for sale.

cheers~~

EVa

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 29, 2007, 12:48 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1065 views)
Shortcut
Re: [evahoo] Jack Russel small wanted [In reply to] Can't Post

wat do mean by 'not much hair'....coz being a short coated dog, jack russell do shed a lot...

maybe u can consider a poodle tat do not shed much...

n when considering a breed, u should not only seek out for d right size, but also d right temperament n requirement..

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2007, 7:47 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1006 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Harlo,

Im interested and love to have a small puppy which doesnt has too much hair. if this means short coated hair... a jrt do shed a lot if this is ur concern

Any suggestion other than Jack Russer? study & do some research of wat type of doggie suits ur personality & lifestyle. whether the breed suits ur current housin, family condition. whether ur livin in an apartment, whether u have kids & elders. other pets, ur future housin & family plans... all these points must be into ur consideration upon selectin a doggie breed that best suit u.

I love dogs all the while everybody here loves doggies , i have one rescue puppy 10 yrs ago, too bad, he was die due to a negligence of the DRIVER!! I called him Browny. He is smart, he is sweet, he is royal, he is strong, and i love him so much!! bear in mind that a jrt is an adventurous doggie... if u read enuff doggie news in the US, most jrts die of car accidents more than dyin of old age.

Now, im looking one to love. I prefer a house puppy who is just born for few mths, male :)

pls contact me 012-2430107 if anyone has puppy for sale.

cheers~~ cheers Wink

EVa

ezekiel 25:17

loolick

Jun 5, 2007, 6:45 PM

Post #4 of 5 (979 views)
Shortcut

yes, i do agree to vinoviruz as he is a experience JRT owner.

i guess u need to do a lot on your research. try to look ard the internet, books, and opinion from owner. different breed do have different kind of charateristic.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 14, 2007, 8:32 PM

Post #5 of 5 (917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [loolick] Jack Russel small wanted [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
yes, i do agree to vinoviruz as he is a experience JRT owner. aiyo im not "that" experience la Blush jz sharin my encounters & adventures with my zeus only Cool

i guess u need to do a lot on your research. try to look ard the internet, books, and opinion from owner. different breed do have different kind of charateristic.

ezekiel 25:17

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my