Breeder's Choice dog food

kitkitkit
Novice

May 22, 2007, 9:13 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2512 views)
Shortcut
Breeder's Choice dog food Can't Post

Hi friends,

my gsd is currently facing difficulties in hips problem,about 1 inch gap, any1 knows whether the Breeder's Choice is a good food overall for its health as well? i have tried j/d food recommended b4, but its tasteless(my pet breeders say so)..thx and thx alot!!!

dissapointed.

isaac
Dog Kichi

May 22, 2007, 5:18 PM

Post #2 of 4 (2506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitkitkit] Breeder's Choice dog food [In reply to] Can't Post

Shocked.

hi,

i personally have not heard of breeder choice but i am interested to know more about the 1 inch gap in your dog. what do you mean by 1 inch gap? how old is your gsd, as some gsd do walk funny when they are puppy. care to elaborate? thanks

kitkitkit
Novice

May 22, 2007, 6:02 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2502 views)
Shortcut
Re: [isaac] Breeder's Choice dog food [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Isaac,

Thx for your reply!

my gsd is 1 yr old.it is a male dog. Both of his hips have 1 inch gap due to bad breeding.

thank you.

isaac
Dog Kichi

May 24, 2007, 7:17 AM

Post #4 of 4 (2464 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitkitkit] Breeder's Choice dog food [In reply to] Can't Post

woaah. sorry to hear that. well at least you are still holding on to your dog. some ppl will just discard the dog. is yours a severe hd or just mild? i have heard the hd dog. i know some hd dog can walk fine just could not pass the xray test only. where are you from? nice meeting you here. how many gsd do you have currently?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my