Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 17, 2007, 11:27 PM

Post #26 of 35 (444 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

good to hear that u r recoveringSmile

ermmm...well, so far, i hv a fren who use a homemade dog table.actually the purpose is to put the bowl higher so that our furkids won really bend 'too' down for the food...coz i noticed that sometimes, sasha will juz lie down n eat coz i think sometimes bend too low is tiring....but of course, for small dogs, it doesn;t really matter a lot la...

the dog dat my fren own is GSD...so according to her, it helps lo...

wat she did is, she use a pot stand (made of steel)...n she put the bowl inside...accordign to her so far so good la...hahahahhaa...

i don think the whole thing will collapse kua...hahahah...not sure ler...anyway, i hrd that there;s a shop in penang which sell the dog table, 2 types..made of wood and stainless steel..will go n see this weekend..then only decide lo..

as for the fountain, most prob i will go to kl n see it personally..coz i hrd we can buy the mat as well (sell separately)...whether they will play with it or not, guess i need to go n see the stuff first..perhaps initially la..but after got used to it, won d kua...hahahahah

but i wan to see the size as well....

anyway, wait till i buy n use it, will update u!

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 18, 2007, 12:47 AM

Post #27 of 35 (442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jess,

Think I read it somewhere that it aint good also for your pet's spine to bend down while eating lor so whenever i feed Nana, i will place her bowl higher...have u checked out the new grooming center near tanjung pets one ?

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 18, 2007, 4:43 PM

Post #28 of 35 (439 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

yeahlo..dats wat i hrd too....but how do you put higher? put on a stool or something?

hmmm...stool oso good idea hor....cost effective....

nope...hvnt been to that grooming centre yet...hv not bring sasha for grooming since march...so don b surprise to see sasha tomoro ya!Tongue

oh one more good news..my sis can make it for tomoro...so i'l b bringing all my 3 gals to the beach tomoro!!! yay hope they won caused a havoc tomoroSmile

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

(This post was edited by jessicaohh on May 18, 2007, 4:44 PM)

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 18, 2007, 5:45 PM

Post #29 of 35 (435 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiyak sei la, i might not be able to make it tomorrow for my bf just got out from a minor surgery and recuperating at my plc leh so maybe might not join this round of gathering lor..will definately join the next one..

Erm i just find whatever that is near me for example, i have those CD plastic casing that can stores about 100 discs one leh or i bought 2 feeding bowls for Nana so i stacked both of it together lor..stool also ok but i cant use stool lor cos Nana feeding bowl is those heavy clay thing n i scared later it will break if fall off the stool..

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 18, 2007, 5:52 PM

Post #30 of 35 (434 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

aiya........so sad...tot will b able to meet you and nana tomoro......sigh...Frown

anyway, try to make it even if juz for a while ok! n send my regard to your bf.....hope he recovers soonSmile

oh..icic....but if you put like dat, won the thing move? i mean when they eat sometimes, the whole bowl will move from 1 place to 1 place..or yours is the one with rubber at the bottom?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 18, 2007, 6:18 PM

Post #31 of 35 (433 views)
Shortcut

If i stack the 2 feeding bowls together, it wont move but when i stack them together but if i placed the CD casing thing, the whole feeding bowl will rotate around..hehe..but it wont fall off lor..

Let me go home n try to take picture and show it to u..hehehe..

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 18, 2007, 7:43 PM

Post #32 of 35 (431 views)
Shortcut

Messy or not depends on ur dog lor. Is she/he a messy eater or neat eater? Rascal is a neat eater and Gizmo is a messy eater. When rascal eats, if there is one kibble on the floor, he will clean up the floor first before diving back into his bowl. Gizmo.........Crazy just wallop whatever is in his bowl and leave those on floor. How he gets food on the floor still amazes me.

The table concept is to elevate the bowl lah. Apparently elevated bowls are better for the dogs as it helps with their posture. But most elevated bowls are for dogs like basset hounds, cocker spaniels or any other dogs out there with big doopey ears. It's so that the ears dont get into the food. Rascal has an elevated bowl. I didnt get the table kind of its too bulky to bring back. So I just got him the elevated bowls on frame. I'll try to get some pictures of it today and post it up next week. Usually such elevated bowls are on the heavy side so that it wont move so much when the dog eats. As for rascal's one, the bowl is just a stainless steel bowl but the frame which holds up the bowl weighs about 1.5kg. Yeah I measured it because I was contemplating of whether to check that in or ship it back. Hahahahah

I would love to get another elevated bowl for Gizmo, but it's so hard to get one. Even considered, taking rascal's one, go to a blacksmith and ask them to custom make the frame for me.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

vinoviruz
ALPHA

May 25, 2007, 12:55 AM

Post #33 of 35 (414 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
oi..don la laugh at me...me don know ma...Tongue

need to step on it somemore ah?

from amanda's explanation, seems like no need to step one...

i think got 2 types kua....

haha sorry la sorry la...me jokin only la, i sont think thr's such thing as the step pedal water fountain for doggies la. i kinda made that up only la Tongue

ezekiel 25:17

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 25, 2007, 10:49 PM

Post #34 of 35 (408 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

Laugh hahaha step-pedalled-drinking fountain. That will kewl if we could train our dogs to use such device. Hahahahaha Sly

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 26, 2007, 12:17 AM

Post #35 of 35 (406 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha..yeah lo yeah lo....cant imagine the thing we hv to go thru to teach them to use the step-pedal....Wink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my