Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 16, 2007, 6:49 PM

Post #1 of 35 (1782 views)
Shortcut
Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table Can't Post

i am looking for pet drinking fountain and dog food table. anybody know where will i be able to get them? esp in Penang.

please refer to the link for pics on the fountain.

http://www.amazon.com/...ds=drinking+fountain

and btw, if anyone has use it, can give some comment?

thank you.

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

chrisong
Doggyman

May 16, 2007, 7:21 PM

Post #2 of 35 (1778 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

I saw at Pet Safari @ Ikano selling.

My main concern are the electrical wiring behind the fountain

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 16, 2007, 8:25 PM

Post #3 of 35 (1776 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

oh issit? any idea how much is it selling?

is it because u r worried of the water that might spill on the wiring? or the dogs might bite it?

hmmm...come to think of it, true oso hor....

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

chrisong
Doggyman

May 16, 2007, 8:32 PM

Post #4 of 35 (1775 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

Scare the dog will bite the wiringUnsure

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 16, 2007, 9:03 PM

Post #5 of 35 (1773 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

icic...true oso....hmm..i must think of a way for this too...or else hv to monitor to make sure they don bite it...

anyway, mayb i'l find one day to go to pet safari to see it first...thanks ya!

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 16, 2007, 10:31 PM

Post #6 of 35 (1769 views)
Shortcut

Rascal is too bz playing with it rather than drinking from it. Bought before in the US, used it for 3 days and I returned it (90days money back guarantee mah). I got him the one with a sensor one. Whenever he approaches the thing, the water will start to flow. The water will stop flowing when the water reaches a level which will trigger it to stop or when rascal moves away from it. When we first brought it back, nothing happened. Next day, we noticed rascal was too occupied playing it with like a mad dog. Like trying to attack the water feeder. 3rd day, overturn the whole thing and that's when I decided 'Ok....conventional water bowl is still better'.

I think it will be ok for smaller dogs whose body weight will not be able to overturn it. rascal cannot lah. Crazy

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 16, 2007, 10:44 PM

Post #7 of 35 (1768 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahahaah..i can imagine rascal being excited over the fountain since it has a sensor....hahahhahaa..so cute and funny....

hmmmm....but the one i;m thinking of getting do not hv a sensor (i think)....or is it that all this type of fountain comes with sensor?

how big is the fountain actually? frankly, i nvr seen the fountain physically...only saw it thru the net and am thinking of getting one coz i think it's cleaner and easy too...

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 16, 2007, 11:07 PM

Post #8 of 35 (1766 views)
Shortcut

since d electrical drinking fountain is dangerous n expensive...

i opt for this...safe, clean and cheap

sorry that this pic is a kibble feeder...but i think u know it, there is a water feeder wit d similar features...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on May 16, 2007, 11:09 PM)

goofydip
Veteran

May 16, 2007, 11:11 PM

Post #9 of 35 (1763 views)
Shortcut

Jess,

I've got 2 web store selling the things you want. You try and see if this is what you want lor...

Dog Food Table

Water Fountain

CheersTongue

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

vinoviruz
ALPHA

May 17, 2007, 12:01 AM

Post #10 of 35 (1759 views)
Shortcut

wah... now very high tech liau huh

ezekiel 25:17

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 17, 2007, 12:11 AM

Post #11 of 35 (1755 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

hey,

thanks for the suggestion...but is this good? i mean the water feeder? actually i don really understand how this work (hehehe..mayb becoz i din really ask)...we put the water there n when our doggies wan to drink, they juz turn it (or do something with it) n the water will come out?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 17, 2007, 12:14 AM

Post #12 of 35 (1749 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

hey lily,

how are u? feeling better now? read from ur blog that u r sick...

thanks for the link...u know of anybody who has tried this? any comment ah?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 17, 2007, 12:15 AM

Post #13 of 35 (1747 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe..no ler..juz that i think they will eat more comfortable with a table n the water will b cleaner with a filter...hehehehehehe

but since it's pricey, mayb i'l juz buy one....cant afford if i buy for 3...can pengsanPirate

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

vinoviruz
ALPHA

May 17, 2007, 12:16 AM

Post #14 of 35 (1747 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hey,

thanks for the suggestion...but is this good? i mean the water feeder? actually i don really understand how this work (hehehe..mayb becoz i din really ask)...we put the water there n when our doggies wan to drink, they juz turn it (or do something with it) im laughin my guts out as im readin this muahahahaha n the water will come out? do like the step pedal rubbish bin la. sasha step on a pedal & the water will flow out Laugh

ezekiel 25:17

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 17, 2007, 12:19 AM

Post #15 of 35 (1744 views)
Shortcut

d principle work by air pressure...

is consider an auto water refiller......

u gotta fill up d whole bottle n then overturn it....d water will flow out n fill up d bowl....n becoz d atmosphere pressure is higher than d air pressure trap in d water bottle, d water will not overflow...

so when ur dog drinks d water, it will juz keep refilling it until d whole water reserved is replenish...

juz pure physic principle...no electric is needed...n is cheap...i bought mine for juz less than RM20...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on May 17, 2007, 12:21 AM)

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 17, 2007, 12:25 AM

Post #16 of 35 (1739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

oh..icic....so pacco is using the water feeder as well?

normally how long does it last until u need to fill up the bottle again ah? does pacco drinks a lot?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 17, 2007, 12:27 AM

Post #17 of 35 (1738 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

oi..don la laugh at me...me don know ma...Tongue

need to step on it somemore ah?

from amanda's explanation, seems like no need to step one...

i think got 2 types kua....

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 17, 2007, 12:35 AM

Post #18 of 35 (1735 views)
Shortcut

i think this product is for hygienic dog owner....

i bought 1 during petshop sales juz for d fun of it...but seldom use it..

it had a variety of size....for small cats to big giant dog....so u can choose which size u wan according to ur dog drinking level....

my dog seldom drinks coz she's spent her day inside d crate...she onli drinks during evening....n after her walk/meal...

Pacco de Mongrel

supermutts
K9 Senior

May 17, 2007, 1:57 AM

Post #19 of 35 (1730 views)
Shortcut

ive seen this CatIt water fountain at pet safari KL, not sure if they have DogiT, there, if ur dog is small, it can use CatIT as well.

http://www.hagen.com/.../catit_fountain.html

im using this water feeder for my dogs, Marchioro.

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/...id=161&pg_id=197

bought from tht big pet shop in Tmn Megah PJ. forgot how much,
the plastic quality is very good, well made.
U just have to fill the container with ur filtered (Diamond etc)
water and it will last for days, comes in 3 sizes. Mine is 3.5L .
I prefer this over a bowl of water, cos i place the water outdoor,
and it will get dirty in a day(expose to dust, leaves etc)
With this feeder i just need to discard the water in the bowl if
its dirty and fresh water will flow from the container.

I've seen water feeders where u can just use ur coke/mineral water
bottle as the container, attach it to the feeder bowl, and u have
a water feeder. Last time it was sold in Pets wonderland.
I don't recommend that bcos i can't wash the inside of the coke bottle,
yes algae will grow inside the wall, and your dogs will have
spirulina every day..... hahaha..

For kibble feeder, unless u can get a real air tight feeder,
the kibble will get rancid very fast. So i don't use that.

http://www.autopetfeeder.com/p_dog.asp

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

(This post was edited by supermutts on May 17, 2007, 2:03 AM)

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 17, 2007, 9:03 PM

Post #20 of 35 (1712 views)
Shortcut

hmmmmm easier not really lah.........unless u get the one that is connected to the water pipe straight. If not, also have to fill it's tank what. I had to fill Rascal's tank last time. The tank if i'm not wrong can hold about 1gallon of water (~3.5L). So I only filled once before i return the whole thing. Hahahaha......the water is more fresh lor cos not exposed. Also if u wan cold water, just put ice into the holding tank lor. Then the water that comes out is cold. Hahahahaah

Not all fountain got sensor. Those without sensor usually will have some mechanism to make sure the water in the bowl is always filled to that height. So when water level drops, they keep filling it up till it's of the set height again lor.

How big was rascal's bowl.....hmmmmmmmmmm if not dismantled, the thing will take up half ur kancil's boot space. In terms or width and length lah. If height, maybe slightly higher than the height of the big coke bottle. Cant really remember liao but I know if i were to bring it back, definitely have to ship cos cannot masuk my lugage for sure.Sly

Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 17, 2007, 9:17 PM

Post #21 of 35 (1708 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

wah....half a kancil boot ah? dat is very big ler...so currently his bowl oso dat big ah? he drinks so much ah?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 17, 2007, 9:20 PM

Post #22 of 35 (1707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] Pet Drinking Fountain and Dog food table [In reply to] Can't Post

oh...the one in pet safari is CatIT? hmmm...actually i hvn;t seen DogIt...not even on the web..so far, all for cats..but mayb it's usable for my dogs coz they are small size....

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 17, 2007, 9:31 PM

Post #23 of 35 (1706 views)
Shortcut

It's bulky lah.......cos it has a broad base. So makan a lot of space. Eh now no more lah. Told u kan, I returned it after 3 days and went back to conventional water bowl. Now he drinks from this green UFO like water bowl which I got from PEt Family in Taman Megah. It's big enough with a small opening. So good for dogs like ACS with those big ears.

Yes rascal drinks A LOT of water. Can drink so much water until he vomits one. So have to control, cannot let him drink like a camel in one go. Crazy

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 17, 2007, 9:54 PM

Post #24 of 35 (1704 views)
Shortcut

wah.....good for him la....drink a lot of water is good...icic.....guess i need to make a trip to KL to buy all this stuff...even the bowl with small opening...coz i could hardly find any in penang....sigh....Unsure

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

goofydip
Veteran

May 17, 2007, 10:50 PM

Post #25 of 35 (1703 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jess.

Yah, I'm sick but got better liao. At least no more fever. Only cough and flu. Thanks for the concern. Sick for almost 2 weeks. So at that time only browsing thru forum, never post much. Now got better, bc updating all those new threads..Tongue

Anyway, I never think of buying this drinking fountain and dog table lor. For the drinking fountain still ok la, coz more hygenic I think. Never think of getting one coz scared Goofy might just love to play with it and make everywhere wet. As for the dog table, I don't prefer it actually. It gives me a feeling that it don't really balance well. You see, doggies normally get very excited on food, he/ she might get real excited when you serve them food or sometimes special prepared food. Would you think the dog table will balance well ar? I mean, sure the table move when they're eating and what if it collapse?

Anyway, never tried to use this two stuffs before and haven't come to see one in real, so I couldn't comment much lo...Update with us when you really got one and you comment bout it lo..heheheTongue

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my