Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 5, 2007, 12:35 AM

Post #26 of 41 (1824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
LOL I also wanted to ask how to check the expanding bladder was wonderin why the mockery of somethin ur not familiar with??? looks like uve stopped learnin in life...well i pity u Unsure

What wrong with you??? Are you having your monopause??? Grow up

like i said, uve stopped learnin...doesnt know how to tell of the monthly women's menstrual period does not apply to men... but i think it applies to skimmed low mentality of fags like u... btw it's spelled "menopause" anyway...uve been mockin watever posts that u seemed wrong in aspects of info & procedures. wat ur practisin in life may work for u but not necessary does miracles or wonders towards others. that's why they're called suggestions & opinions. others' suggestions & opinions may sound absurd & stupid in ur "professional" ways of puppies upbringins. well im the sort of brat that doesnt follow wat most experts says. i let my doggie do watever he wants, spoiled him & things like that that u "professionals" see as wrong. & wtf??? myself & doggie seems to be alrite anyway...so as for me to grow up...yes im still tryin & learnin...good luck to u in life, whr u'l go on with ur correct ways for others to follow... but not me Wink cheers

Just asking about bloated bladder you already involve my life. What a great expert you are Respect

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 5, 2007, 12:45 AM

Post #27 of 41 (1821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
Hello guys,sorry late repply, a bit busy lately. Unfortunately, my colleauges decided to switch the company trip from Penang to other places because everyone was complaining to far and lazy o drivePirate...so no chance to share with u guys the experience lor.....but we may go on our own may be somewhere in Aug/Sep....will then share with u again about marco \polo guest house.....

Vin, may i check with u how to check the bladder? feel its stomach with ur hands holdin close sideways. move ur hands towards the tail. u'l feel the exterior of its bladder with ur fingers. it'l be bloated if its bladder is contained. otherwise, after its business, the exterior of the bladder will not be bloated.

Hello expert in Bloated Bladder,

How to check if the dog just finish his meal with bloated stomach?

remember the no heavy meals for ur doggies durin travellin??? that's whr the bloated bladder check implies... duh... Tongue

like ive said before...uve stopped learnin... & i pity u Unsure

Dear Bloated Bladder Expert,

I don't see you mention anything about heavy meal during travelling in your previous post.

Anyway, I would like to ask your expert advice on this matter. Your time & advice is very much appreciated. I like to learn from you, I don't want to stop learning.

1) Is it bloated bladder only can check when your dog have empty stomach?

2) Where is the bladder located? If possible you can show me some pic for me to be more understand where. Thanks.

I think that it. If I got something I don't understand I will ask you.

Thanks again.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 5, 2007, 12:58 AM

Post #28 of 41 (1817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets? [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry for the spam, double postin...hehe Blush

ezekiel 25:17

(This post was edited by vinoviruz on Jun 5, 2007, 1:05 AM)

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 5, 2007, 1:03 AM

Post #29 of 41 (1814 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
Hello guys,sorry late repply, a bit busy lately. Unfortunately, my colleauges decided to switch the company trip from Penang to other places because everyone was complaining to far and lazy o drivePirate...so no chance to share with u guys the experience lor.....but we may go on our own may be somewhere in Aug/Sep....will then share with u again about marco \polo guest house.....

Vin, may i check with u how to check the bladder? feel its stomach with ur hands holdin close sideways. move ur hands towards the tail. u'l feel the exterior of its bladder with ur fingers. it'l be bloated if its bladder is contained. otherwise, after its business, the exterior of the bladder will not be bloated.

Hello expert in Bloated Bladder,

How to check if the dog just finish his meal with bloated stomach?

remember the no heavy meals for ur doggies durin travellin??? that's whr the bloated bladder check implies... duh... Tongue

like ive said before...uve stopped learnin... & i pity u Unsure

Dear Bloated Bladder Expert, faggot...,

I don't see you mention anything about heavy meal during travelling in your previous post. huh... do i need to mention to someone who's known not to feed their doggies 4 hrs before journey??? man u really need to buck up...

Anyway, I would like to ask your expert advice on this matter. Your time & advice is very much appreciated. I like to learn from you, I don't want to stop learning. its good that uve learnt to learn so fast but how long will u last??? we stil wonder...

1) Is it bloated bladder only can check when your dog have empty stomach? no, a bloated bladder cant check anythin, uve gotta do the checkin... Wink

2) Where is the bladder located? im no vet watsoever & i dont even know how's the internal organs geography are but if u would wanna know whr exactly the bladder is located, i would suggest u to google it & find out If possible you can show me some pic for me to be more understand where. Thanks. i'l check whether thr's any route map for it, will get back to u once i have it in hands

I think that it. If I got something I don't understand I will ask you. well..thr no need to ask me anythin else, for i'l answer ur questions with mockeries jz like how uve answered others. this is called a taste of ur own meds in english

Thanks again. cheerio

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 5, 2007, 3:29 AM

Post #30 of 41 (1802 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

I don't see you mention anything about heavy meal during travelling in your previous post. huh... do i need to mention to someone who's known not to feed their doggies 4 hrs before journey??? man u really need to buck up...

Anyway, I would like to ask your expert advice on this matter. Your time & advice is very much appreciated. I like to learn from you, I don't want to stop learning. its good that uve learnt to learn so fast but how long will u last??? we stil wonder...

1) Is it bloated bladder only can check when your dog have empty stomach? no, a bloated bladder cant check anythin, uve gotta do the checkin... Wink

2) Where is the bladder located? im no vet watsoever & i dont even know how's the internal organs geography are but if u would wanna know whr exactly the bladder is located, i would suggest u to google it & find out If possible you can show me some pic for me to be more understand where. Thanks. i'l check whether thr's any route map for it, will get back to u once i have it in hands

I think that it. If I got something I don't understand I will ask you. well..thr no need to ask me anythin else, for i'l answer ur questions with mockeries jz like how uve answered others. this is called a taste of ur own meds in english

Thanks again. cheerio

Hi Bloated Bladder Expert,

Thank for your prompt reply or no thank cause you didn't even know the answer for my questions. You do even know where is the dog bladder located but advice people how to check a Bloated Bladder. What a joke

Beside checking dog bladder that you also don't know where is located, anything else you are expert in dog that all dog owner can learn from you?

Best regards,

Chris

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 6, 2007, 1:57 AM

Post #31 of 41 (1782 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

Thanks again. cheerio

Hi Bloated Bladder Expert,

Thank for your prompt reply or no thank cause you didn't even know the answer for my questions. You do even know where is the dog bladder located but advice people how to check a Bloated Bladder. What a joke

Beside checking dog bladder that you also don't know where is located, anything else you are expert in dog that all dog owner can learn from you?

Best regards,

Chris

hmmm...i stil pity u, after all this... u stil wont give up, stil wanna prove ur almighty know all best. read my posts & typins properly & interpret em properly, if u have problem understandin my english, google the words u dont understand & learn from it. stil wanna show ur alphaism (wonderin if this word exist???) in the forum. controversies debates one after another, u wanna show everyone who's the boss huh? buck up 1st la no wonder everyone's been talkin, oops Blush shouldnt say much here. after all, ur the mr know it all, right, faggot?

anyway, if u have a problem with me or any of my posts. well f*ck u & have a very nice day

(This post was edited by vinoviruz on Jun 6, 2007, 2:01 AM)

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 6, 2007, 4:23 AM

Post #32 of 41 (1774 views)
Shortcut

What a childish replyUnsure

From start of this thread I never offended you. But don't know why you like to so rude to me. Funny boy.

Did I show who is the boss here if you can read past this whole thread and show me which line.

I talk in a nice way and ask your advice but in return I get f*ck from you.

If you don't know how to answer my questions to you just admit it you no need to rude and talk bad about me.

I never have any problem with you. But you do but I don't know why. Ppls that I hated previously can still become my good friend. Cause I never keep bad thing in my heart.

Have a nice day to you too.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 14, 2007, 7:52 PM

Post #33 of 41 (1726 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
What a childish replyUnsure watever la faggot,

From start of this thread I never offended you. But don't know why you like to so rude to me. Funny boy. dont u realise that ur post are quite offensive??? with the "smash" thingy here, ur actually mockin / insultin others

Did I show who is the boss here if you can read past this whole thread and show me which line. look into wat uve posted in the forum before...enterin a debate u'l argue that ur method is right & others are wrong, hence i labelled u as bossy

I talk in a nice way and ask your advice but in return I get f*ck from you. " " is not a nice way to end a comment Unsure

If you don't know how to answer my questions to you just admit it you no need to rude and talk bad about me. i can answer ur questions but i find that ur actually pretendin & wantin to mock me in return, therefore i chose not to answer u. i do not talk behind ppl's back. i'l get down to business straight & direct... like now

I never have any problem with you. then stop mockin, even towards other ppl in the forum But you do but I don't know why. u started it Ppls that I hated previously can still become my good friend. Cause I never keep bad thing in my heart. i dont really wanna know this

Have a nice day to you too. regards

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 14, 2007, 8:02 PM

Post #34 of 41 (1721 views)
Shortcut

LOL I guess you don't have any answer for bloated bladderTongue

That why when ppls ask you more in dept then you mistaken ppls like to be bossy and wanted to show off.

DissapointedUnsure

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 14, 2007, 8:12 PM

Post #35 of 41 (1717 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
LOL I guess you don't have any answer for bloated bladderTongue hey f*ck u la...u feel the bladder area at the bottom side of the stomach when its empty ok? like i said, if u have problems with me, jz say it out. no need to insult here & thr. then how u wanna settle the problems with me, jz suggest em to me ok faggot?

That why when ppls ur the only ppl who asked more so that u can insult others & be bossy ask you more in dept then you mistaken ppls like to be bossy and wanted to show off. aiks...u also know that u always like to "show off" ???

DissapointedUnsure im also disappointed with u...a man who acts like a girl...faggot

the next time ur in pg for a doggie show...when u hear someone booin u durin ur show, that'l be me!

(This post was edited by vinoviruz on Jun 14, 2007, 8:18 PM)

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 14, 2007, 9:35 PM

Post #36 of 41 (1709 views)
Shortcut

Haiz....I have nothing against you. But look at your every single reply in this thread. It show you already lost. Not a single thing about bloated bladder but everything about insulting me personally. We all here sharing info. If someone first time hear about bloated bladder definity wanted to know more & ask questions. But you seem not helpful.

If you think sharing knowledges & your beautiful doggies in forum are showing off. Then I feel sorry for you. I think you are very selfish person.

If I do come down to Penang. I will inform you and thank you in advance for coming to cheer for meWink

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 14, 2007, 10:13 PM

Post #37 of 41 (1706 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Haiz....I have nothing against you. But look at your every single reply in this thread. It show you already lost. im stil standin here firm & positioned, no im not lost Not a single thing about bloated bladder but everything about insulting me personally. ur the one who started abt the menopause thing, remember? We all here sharing info. If someone first time hear about bloated bladder definity wanted to know more & ask questions. ur not askin questions, ur jz criticisin & insultin But you seem not helpful. i see no point tryin to help u. since u always think ur right & cant accept other opinions & suggestions

If you think sharing knowledges & your beautiful doggies in forum are showing off. showin off it is when u mock others & intimidate em Then I feel sorry for you. I think you are very selfish person. who's not?

If I do come down to Penang. I will inform you and thank you in advance for coming to cheer for meWink u stil dont get it, dont u???

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 14, 2007, 10:45 PM

Post #38 of 41 (1702 views)
Shortcut

LOL Me criticising & insulting you??? LOL I'm looking back my previous and seem that most of the criticising & insulting are from you to me. LOL But I am cool & will forgive you.

See you soon when I drop by Penang for dog showCool Thanks again for cheering me at dog show yaWink

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 15, 2007, 3:52 AM

Post #39 of 41 (1695 views)
Shortcut

haiz...

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 15, 2007, 4:53 AM

Post #40 of 41 (1690 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
haiz...

You lost?

Let go back to the main discussion again "Bloated Bladder". We all here want to learn right (you told us before).

OK. You mention holding the dog stomach sideway and move toward the tail and we can feel the bloated bladder right. All I can feel is their stomach. That why I been asking you where is the bladder located?

I been searching on the net. No info about bloated bladder. Maybe you can share info with us.

Thank you.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 21, 2007, 1:28 AM

Post #41 of 41 (1607 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
haiz...

You lost?

Let go back to the main discussion again "Bloated Bladder". We all here want to learn right (you told us before).

OK. You mention holding the dog stomach sideway and move toward the tail and we can feel the bloated bladder right. All I can feel is their stomach. That why I been asking you where is the bladder located?

I been searching on the net. No info about bloated bladder. Maybe you can share info with us.

Thank you.

aiyo when ur in pg let me know i'l show u la... not everythin is on the net...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my