Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

cheekai
Novice

May 15, 2007, 9:16 PM

Post #1 of 41 (4197 views)
Shortcut
Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets? Can't Post

Hello,
May I know anyone has the contact in Penang (somewhere near Tanjong Bunga) which allow us to bring doggie in? I am leaving fm KL to Penang (short trip)on 23 May 07, doesn't want to leave my little Gordon to pet hotel, and wanted to bring him together. And let him has chance to run freely at the beachside......anyone knows which reort/hotel allow pet?

chrisong
Doggyman

May 16, 2007, 7:32 PM

Post #2 of 41 (4181 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cheekai] Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets? [In reply to] Can't Post

Here is the link http://www.auroracourt.com/index.html

Here is the contact number 04-2280727

Nice & clean apartment. Price also reasonable. They allowed pets!!!

Hope this help.

cheekai
Novice

May 16, 2007, 8:55 PM

Post #3 of 41 (4169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Chris....
This is really good news for me,I will try to call now, is it near beach side, do u have the address?

U have been there before? Do u know which places in Penang is pet friendly place , can we bring our doggie to some of the famous place in penang?

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 16, 2007, 9:58 PM

Post #4 of 41 (4165 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cheekai] Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello,

nope...aurora court is not by the seaside...it's at pulau tikus area...consider town area...but it's not very far from the beach though if u hv your own car.

can bring your doggie to the beach behind hotel.

but hv u tried letting him offleash? coz if not, then better don lo...coz beach is not a gated area....n there are a lot of ppl around....

how big is your dog? is he a GR? if it's large breed, then u don hv many place to bring him too....u can bring him to some fields in pulau tikus for a walk though....

frankly speaking, there;s not many dog friendly place around in penang....

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

chrisong
Doggyman

May 16, 2007, 11:57 PM

Post #5 of 41 (4157 views)
Shortcut

The above link to their website have the full address. The apartment are quite near to the beach but required to 10-15min drive. I don't know how to direct you to the beach where that place not many ppls. Just beside the hotel at batu ferringi.

Yup. We been there for few times already. Like what Jessica said there are not much places to bring your furkid around in Penang. We usually will leave the furkids in the apartment.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

May 17, 2007, 12:10 AM

Post #6 of 41 (4155 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi, Chris....
This is really good news for me,I will try to call now, is it near beach side, do u have the address?

U have been there before? Do u know which places in Penang is pet friendly place , can we bring our doggie to some of the famous place in penang?

famous places as in tourists attractions??? these type of places whr can brings pets??? dont say pg la kl also cannot wat...jz bring em to the beaches ok? jz watch out for other doggies around the beaches...the doggies thr are quite friendly but jz afraid that ur doggies are aggresive or protective Unsure

ezekiel 25:17

cheekai
Novice

May 17, 2007, 4:03 AM

Post #7 of 41 (4145 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello, All.

TQ for ur advise, Gordon is a GR and he is 4 month++, so he hasn't fully grown up yet, so I guess the size still ok qua..actually I need to go to penang for some reason, family trip organise by company, if don go like not give face,if go i will have to leave gordon to pet hotel...which i dont want to , so I rather bring him along, the most is like what chris mentioned, let him stay in apartment if we are not allow to bring him to certain places.....at least i still can take care of him ma...hehe...also, let him got a chance to see outside world than always stay at home...rite...? :)

chrisong
Doggyman

May 17, 2007, 5:48 AM

Post #8 of 41 (4143 views)
Shortcut

Enjoy your trip with Gordon to Penang. Hope Gordon not car sick required to travel long journey

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 17, 2007, 9:42 PM

Post #9 of 41 (4134 views)
Shortcut

true...agree with u...at least he is with you rather than in the pet hotel...

enjoy ur trip ya!

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

cheekai
Novice

May 19, 2007, 6:25 AM

Post #10 of 41 (4118 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,Chris,Jessica.

Thks, ya what I am worry is Gordon might have car sick....dont know whether he'll vomit or wee wee in the car or not??Just to share with, I manage to find an apartment at batu feringgi which allow pets, and its just a walking distance to the beach. price is reasonable oso......its Marco Polo guest house....:)

chrisong
Doggyman

May 19, 2007, 4:58 PM

Post #11 of 41 (4117 views)
Shortcut

Hey Cheekai,

Do you have the contact? When you are going to Penang?

Do let us know whether the apartment is dog friendly or not. Cause I don't want ppls complain about our dogs.Cool

Vomit usually YESCrazy

vinoviruz
ALPHA

May 19, 2007, 8:07 PM

Post #12 of 41 (4113 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi,Chris,Jessica.

Thks, ya what I am worry is Gordon might have car sick....dont know whether he'll vomit or wee wee in the car or not??Just to share with, I manage to find an apartment at batu feringgi which allow pets, and its just a walking distance to the beach. price is reasonable oso......its Marco Polo guest house....:)

based on my exp travellin with doggies...u should be bringin gordon out for car rides now. this is to let him be ascustom of the vibratin vehicle & noises of the streets. start with short few mins journey & slowly increase the time in car. zeus dont have car sickness, he can travel straight 2 hrs without stoppin. so i cant really help much. but as for his bladder control, zeus has a tendency of standin up on his hind legs to lick my ears & plus a soft whinin at the same time. signallin its time for him to pee Wink if i cant find a safe reasonable area to stop within abt half an hour, he'l end up peein on my rubber carpet, back passenger side. nvr on my upholstery cushions or my bucket seats Wink

cheers

cheekai
Novice

May 19, 2007, 10:53 PM

Post #13 of 41 (4109 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Vinoviruz...wow ur dog is amazing, giving signal before pee...?:) I hope Gordon will do so, but he'll give surprise rather than signal.Unsure at home, we have to take him out every 1-2hours to make sure he release outside, if we have forgotten, he surely pee inside the house....Blush we tried to toilet train him, but instead of releasing in the toilet, he slept there...Crazy

Chris,

Marco Polo guest house is lacated opposite of golden sand hotel...u can try to email anne@penangguesthouse.com or just type Marco polo guest house in Yahoo and you will find. The owner allow us to bring pets provided they wont bark or disturb the others..usually the apartments are fully booked during school holidays , so either u book earlier or avoid holiday season lo...:)

chrisong
Doggyman

May 20, 2007, 1:15 AM

Post #14 of 41 (4107 views)
Shortcut

Thanks. Another place that allowed pets stay at Penang

Do post up some pics of your stay at the apartment yaCool

PangurBan
Old Kaki

May 20, 2007, 5:21 PM

Post #15 of 41 (4090 views)
Shortcut

Uuuu sounds like a great place this Marco Polo guesthouse. Please tell us what it's like.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 21, 2007, 4:46 PM

Post #16 of 41 (4073 views)
Shortcut

thanks for the info.....so happy...another place where we can bring our doggie to....pls share with us the pics and your experience after staying there, ok!

as for car sickness, vin is rite...you have to bring him for short car rides now...and i will advise u start your journey early...sometimes the heat will worsen the car sickness....as for the peeing part, guess u hv to make frequent stop for him to pee/poo....

last time when i went to kl with my gals, i stop once in every hour...for them to pee and also to hv a short walk before we start our journey again....so that they can do some stretchingWink

it;s fun to bring them for holiday.....hope you enjoy yours

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

vinoviruz
ALPHA

May 24, 2007, 11:51 PM

Post #17 of 41 (4044 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi, Vinoviruz...wow ur dog is amazing, giving signal before pee...?:) I hope Gordon will do so, but he'll give surprise rather than signal.Unsure at home, we have to take him out every 1-2hours to make sure he release outside, if we have forgotten, he surely pee inside the house....Blush we tried to toilet train him, but instead of releasing in the toilet, he slept there...Crazy

Chris,

Marco Polo guest house is lacated opposite of golden sand hotel...u can try to email anne@penangguesthouse.com or just type Marco polo guest house in Yahoo and you will find. The owner allow us to bring pets provided they wont bark or disturb the others..usually the apartments are fully booked during school holidays , so either u book earlier or avoid holiday season lo...:)

well, not too late to re-toilet train him though...another tip durin travellin, u can check his bladder every half or one hour. usually if he's hold his pee too long, the bladder will expand... Wink

cheekai
Novice

May 27, 2007, 12:32 AM

Post #18 of 41 (4017 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello guys,sorry late repply, a bit busy lately. Unfortunately, my colleauges decided to switch the company trip from Penang to other places because everyone was complaining to far and lazy o drivePirate...so no chance to share with u guys the experience lor.....but we may go on our own may be somewhere in Aug/Sep....will then share with u again about marco \polo guest house.....

Vin, may i check with u how to check the bladder?

chrisong
Doggyman

May 27, 2007, 1:19 PM

Post #19 of 41 (4012 views)
Shortcut

LOL I also wanted to ask how to check the expanding bladder

Anyway, before you start your journey just let your dog go for pee & poo. Remenber don't let your dog eat atleast 6 hour before starting your journey. Chances dog vomit will reduce. Your dog will hold the pee & poo for atleast min 6 hour, no problem. Or in the middle of your journey you also need to stop by a rest area for a rest by this time you can let your dog out for pee & poo.

I don't you need to worry about your dog pee & poo inside the car. Usually dog will not pee & poo unless they cannot hold it anymore.

Thing you are need take more attention on are VOMITUnsure Most pups will vomit!!! prepare some old cloth inside your car just in case & also ask your wife or anyone holding your pup better still sit in front passenger seat. Once in awhile open your car window and let the fresh air inside the car its help reduce the chances of vomiting. Lastly, drive as smooth as you can avoid sudden braking

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2007, 7:59 PM

Post #20 of 41 (3883 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hello guys,sorry late repply, a bit busy lately. Unfortunately, my colleauges decided to switch the company trip from Penang to other places because everyone was complaining to far and lazy o drivePirate...so no chance to share with u guys the experience lor.....but we may go on our own may be somewhere in Aug/Sep....will then share with u again about marco \polo guest house.....

Vin, may i check with u how to check the bladder? feel its stomach with ur hands holdin close sideways. move ur hands towards the tail. u'l feel the exterior of its bladder with ur fingers. it'l be bloated if its bladder is contained. otherwise, after its business, the exterior of the bladder will not be bloated.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2007, 8:05 PM

Post #21 of 41 (3881 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Anyone know which resort in Penang allow pets? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
LOL I also wanted to ask how to check the expanding bladder was wonderin why the mockery of somethin ur not familiar with??? looks like uve stopped learnin in life...well i pity u Unsure

Anyway, before you start your journey just let your dog go for pee & poo. Remenber don't let your dog eat atleast 6 hour before starting your journey. Chances dog vomit will reduce. Your dog will hold the pee & poo for atleast min 6 hour, no problem. Or in the middle of your journey you also need to stop by a rest area for a rest by this time you can let your dog out for pee & poo.

I don't you need to worry about your dog pee & poo inside the car. Usually dog will not pee & poo unless they cannot hold it anymore.

Thing you are need take more attention on are VOMITUnsure Most pups will vomit!!! prepare some old cloth inside your car just in case & also ask your wife or anyone holding your pup better still sit in front passenger seat. Once in awhile open your car window and let the fresh air inside the car its help reduce the chances of vomiting. Lastly, drive as smooth as you can avoid sudden braking

(This post was edited by vinoviruz on Jun 4, 2007, 8:10 PM)

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 4, 2007, 8:33 PM

Post #22 of 41 (3874 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
LOL I also wanted to ask how to check the expanding bladder was wonderin why the mockery of somethin ur not familiar with??? looks like uve stopped learnin in life...well i pity u Unsure

What wrong with you??? Are you having your monopause??? Grow up

chrisong
Doggyman

Jun 4, 2007, 8:34 PM

Post #23 of 41 (3871 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

Vin, may i check with u how to check the bladder? feel its stomach with ur hands holdin close sideways. move ur hands towards the tail. u'l feel the exterior of its bladder with ur fingers. it'l be bloated if its bladder is contained. otherwise, after its business, the exterior of the bladder will not be bloated.

Hello expert in Bloated Bladder,

How to check if the dog just finish his meal with bloated stomach?

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2007, 9:28 PM

Post #24 of 41 (3864 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

What wrong with you??? Are you having your monopause??? Grow up

like i said, uve stopped learnin...doesnt know how to tell of the monthly women's menstrual period does not apply to men... but i think it applies to skimmed low mentality of fags like u... btw it's spelled "menopause" anyway...uve been mockin watever posts that u seemed wrong in aspects of info & procedures. wat ur practisin in life may work for u but not necessary does miracles or wonders towards others. that's why they're called suggestions & opinions. others' suggestions & opinions may sound absurd & stupid in ur "professional" ways of puppies upbringins. well im the sort of brat that doesnt follow wat most experts says. i let my doggie do watever he wants, spoiled him & things like that that u "professionals" see as wrong. & wtf??? myself & doggie seems to be alrite anyway...so as for me to grow up...yes im still tryin & learnin...good luck to u in life, whr u'l go on with ur correct ways for others to follow... but not me Wink cheers

(This post was edited by vinoviruz on Jun 4, 2007, 9:36 PM)

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2007, 9:40 PM

Post #25 of 41 (3861 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Hello expert in Bloated Bladder,

How to check if the dog just finish his meal with bloated stomach?

remember the no heavy meals for ur doggies durin travellin??? that's whr the bloated bladder check implies... duh... Tongue

like ive said before...uve stopped learnin... & i pity u Unsure

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my