Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Anyone ever fly their pug to foreign country?

lilo_pug
Novice

May 15, 2007, 1:21 AM

Post #1 of 3 (984 views)
Shortcut
Anyone ever fly their pug to foreign country? Can't Post

We plan to move to australia melbourne. wish to bring our beloved pug along. but worried that she might not be able to survive the trip to australia. has anyone sent their pug to any foreign country?
Need some advice here...

PangurBan
Old Kaki

May 15, 2007, 3:07 AM

Post #2 of 3 (975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilo_pug] Anyone ever fly their pug to foreign country? [In reply to] Can't Post

Shouldn't be a problem; so long as you're prepared to deal with all the paperwork - lots of it.

The worst bit is that the dog will have to be quarantined when you land in Australia - stressful for both you and the dog.

musashi
ALPHA

May 31, 2007, 8:19 PM

Post #3 of 3 (942 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilo_pug] Anyone ever fly their pug to foreign country? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

You may need to check with the airlines, as what I knoew, Singapore air line will not take Pug & Pekingnese both of them have same features short nose.

I had done the blood test for my JIRO and the blood sample have to send to Australia or UK or Japan for testing to get certification before can go abroad. Australi is the cheapest. Jabatan Perhidmatan Haiwan in Shah Alam always advice to send the blood sample to Australi because it's cheaper.

You also need to do at least one RABIES' jap before taking the blood sample. I am sure your Pug will not have any problem getting the cert as Malaysia do not have rabies for more than 20 years...

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my