Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Pet been beat during grooming @Penang

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

alicebear

May 14, 2007, 10:13 PM

Post #1 of 36 (4708 views)
Shortcut
Pet been beat during grooming @Penang Can't Post

Is just s sharing to all the pet lover in Penang. That day I went to one of the famous pet shop in Penang (Burma Road) and saw something which I definetely wont bring my pet over there for grooming. I saw one si laoyi (aunty) is cutting hair of a pomenarian. In a sudden I saw the si laoyi beat the dog and got it screaming. Mad Aren't they should be pet lover or cannot beat our pet. Is normal for pet to be strauggling during grooming as they don't like it. But do they have the right to beat them.

So owner, DONT bring your pet there....

vinoviruz
ALPHA

May 14, 2007, 10:21 PM

Post #2 of 36 (4702 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alicebear] Pet been beat during grooming @Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

ezekiel 25:17

irenekang
Novice

May 15, 2007, 2:51 AM

Post #3 of 36 (4676 views)
Shortcut

Hi

Which pet shop is that? So we can tell our friends not to bring dogs there.Wink

alicebear

May 15, 2007, 3:13 AM

Post #4 of 36 (4673 views)
Shortcut
Re: [irenekang] Pet been beat during grooming @Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Izzit okay that I say out the pet shop name

Hmm... there only one Pet shop at the Burma Road there. Right next few shop from Little Cottage Western Food. Haha... Got me?Laugh

irenekang
Novice

May 15, 2007, 8:41 AM

Post #5 of 36 (4665 views)
Shortcut

Ya, got you!.....Thanks.

alicebear

May 15, 2007, 5:21 PM

Post #6 of 36 (4660 views)
Shortcut
Re: [irenekang] Pet been beat during grooming @Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

I guess wasn't hard to guess... hehe Laugh Not much pet shop in Penang also.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 15, 2007, 6:58 PM

Post #7 of 36 (4656 views)
Shortcut

wat? beat the dog? aiyo...dats terrible...even the owner oso too sayang to beat them, that lao yi go pandai pandai beat the dog pulak!!!!Mad

anyway, my fren has some exp there too..she wanted to bring her doggie there for grooming...n as that is the first time she has pet n also her first time leaving her doggie there for grooming, so she was kinda worried...so when she reached there n give her doggie to one girl there (not sure if it's lao yi or not), she asked the person to blow her dry so that her doggie won catch a cold n stuff like dat ( u know lo, like mommy 'kao tai' the nursery ppl to take good care of her child..which i think it's normal la)..

n guess how the person replied to my fren! she said, if u so 'cant let go, u do it yourself la! aiyo...so rude and unprofessional. so ended up, my fren take back the pup n bring her to other shop for grooming....

so from thereon, i don really hv a good impression of the shop anymore.....

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 15, 2007, 7:31 PM

Post #8 of 36 (4649 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Pet been beat during grooming @Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Normally when i visited the place usually Sundays, i dont see anyone in the grooming room..oh that plc is having a MKA Dog Show on 3rd June at 11am..

alicebear

May 15, 2007, 7:41 PM

Post #9 of 36 (4648 views)
Shortcut

Yah, the service there is so poor.. especially that laoyi. The attitude of other staff is like very lanxi as well. Hate when ppl beat or abuse the dog without a good reason Mad So hate it...

That day when I heard the dog scream, I felt so sakit hati... I cant imagine if the owner was there and what the reaction will be.

Wah, which girl so LCLY... Of coz we will sure "kao tai" which is normal reaction from all the pet owner mah. So bad customer service there. The laoyi I saw the other day is short hair and slightly curly one. I tried to look what she doing with dog after that then mana tahu she stare at me like "why am I monitoring her work or whatever".. Arrghh.... Just hate her face some howLaugh

chrisong
Doggyman

May 15, 2007, 7:47 PM

Post #10 of 36 (4647 views)
Shortcut

Sometime also cannot fully blame the groomer. Some dogs are very naughty till it make the groomer difficult to trim the hair. Few beating to teach the dog well behave while grooming is acceptable. Some dogs do scream alot even you haven't beat them LOL

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 16, 2007, 4:50 PM

Post #11 of 36 (4618 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Pet been beat during grooming @Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah, i hrd of the show too? i wonder if everyone can bring their doggie there or only MKA doggies can go?

u planning to go?

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 16, 2007, 10:04 PM

Post #12 of 36 (4604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Pet been beat during grooming @Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

YEA LAH............like my Gizmo now...........the minute he does something which he knows he cant do, and u catch him, just grab him, he scream like there's no tomorrow already. Grab hold of him only tau. Belum lagi sepak! We call him Gizmo, the Drama-King now.......so clever to act. Crazy Scream until neighbors might think we're abusing dogs. Crazy

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

May 16, 2007, 10:20 PM

Post #13 of 36 (4602 views)
Shortcut

Eerm think of going but dunno yet if will bring Nana along or not..

chrisong
Doggyman

May 16, 2007, 11:47 PM

Post #14 of 36 (4593 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Pet been beat during grooming @Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

LOL Some dog is like that LOL

alicebear

May 17, 2007, 1:03 AM

Post #15 of 36 (4587 views)
Shortcut

Really? Haha... Seem like I might misunderstood that laoyi. As so far I havent see my dog scream unless he gots hurt or wanna come out from his cage time.

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 17, 2007, 8:09 PM

Post #16 of 36 (4575 views)
Shortcut

Maybe lah. But Gizmo is the perfect living example now. Everyday got drama session one. Every night sure got show to see. Yesterday also scream like superstar for some horror flick Pirate when I grab him (like how mother dog grab their puppies and carry them around) so that I can take him to his crime scene and teach him a lesson. The minute i lay my hands on him, already start whinning. The as I carry him to his crime scene, he got louder and louder. When I push his face to his own business, start already SCREAM!!! Scream until i let him go, quickly run into the cage and hide behind Rascal. Crazy

Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

goofydip
Veteran

May 17, 2007, 9:52 PM

Post #17 of 36 (4569 views)
Shortcut

Gizmo really funny but real headache if he continues to scream like that!!!Crazy

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

alicebear

May 17, 2007, 10:01 PM

Post #18 of 36 (4568 views)
Shortcut

Gizmo is such a special dog... Hmm.. but if this keep on happen then it does seem like a goos sign. Maybe you can ask the dog expert around the possible reasons why Gizmo acting this way

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 17, 2007, 11:34 PM

Post #19 of 36 (4564 views)
Shortcut

He only screams when he's done something wrong and knows he's gonna get punished. It's like yelling "RASCAL.............HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" in doggy's term of cos. Rascal pulak buat bodoh lah....... sometimes I feel the conversation between the 2 goes like that:

Gizmo pee/poo at wrong place, then I catch him to punish him:

Gizmo: RASCALLLLLLLLLL..............HELPPPPPPP MEEEEEEE

Rascal: Dont drag me into ur problem.

Then when i look at rascal, he will give me the "That's Not Mine" look and go back to doing whatever that he is doing at that point in time before Gizmo yells for help.

goofydip
Veteran

May 18, 2007, 2:03 AM

Post #20 of 36 (4559 views)
Shortcut

I laugh alone so loud in front of the pc reading this!!! hahaha..so dramatic!!!

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 18, 2007, 5:59 PM

Post #21 of 36 (4547 views)
Shortcut

hahahaha...gizmo is really one funny boy....and rascal is very smart too...heheeheehe

your life must b very colourful now with both of them aroundWink

i could imagine the whole scene

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 18, 2007, 7:17 PM

Post #22 of 36 (4545 views)
Shortcut

yeahlah.......now when i go back, no need to watch TV liao. I've got live Astro in front of me.

But Gizmo very very naughty lah.......loves to bully rascal. Cannot bite ears will bite his legs. Always want to have what Rascal's is having eventhough I give both of them 2 separate rawhides. So rascal will be happily chewing on his and Gizmo at first will chew on his own one. After a while, he drop his and go and steal from rascal. Most of the time rascal will give and rascal will not go and pick up the other one. He'll just lie around and go to sleep. Then when Gizmo see rascal sleeping, he go and disturb. Konon badan macam tikus, but such a big bully. Crazy

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 18, 2007, 11:00 PM

Post #23 of 36 (4537 views)
Shortcut

hahhahahha...gizmo really very naughty.....rascal is such a good boy...give in to gizmo...but i think u better stop gizmo lo...coz seems like gizmo wants to be more dominant...

rascal reminds me of sze ern.....dats how sheena treats sze ern too...will bite the ears or the legs n sometimes even the tail...n sze ern oso very kuai...juz let her nia.....

but sze ern won let sheena take her good la...she will chase sheena away...

hahahahhahhLaugh

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jin_nyk
Novice

Jun 13, 2007, 10:10 PM

Post #24 of 36 (4359 views)
Shortcut

Just to inform you guys, I went to the "burma road" pet shop yesterday to get something... there's a new groomer in there. He's quite friendly and explained lots of things regarding my doggie's coat and style. Will be bringing my doggie there tis week.

Will keep you guys updated!

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jun 13, 2007, 10:36 PM

Post #25 of 36 (4354 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jin_nyk] Pet been beat during grooming @Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

oh issit? the big pet shop?

i went there last weekend..saw 2 groomers..1 guy and 1 lady...the guy is bathing the dogs and the lady is grooming the dogs...so i tot they segregated the jobs..din know the guy oso does the grooming as well Smile

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my