Post #1 of 11 (7986 views)
Shortcut
Neighbour's Complaint Can't Post

Hey guys, sad news here.. my neighbour complaints to MPKj saying that
(1) my dogs are noisy
(2) dirty
(3) smelly
(4) poo poo masuk longkang

Anyway, whatever complaints to get rid of my dogs, they will do it.

But
we..
(1) clean the floor everyday
(2) bath the dogs everyday
(3) hard poo poo goes to plastic bag and throw into dustbin
(4) wet poo poo wash with floor cleaner and water goes to drain.

Can you imagine that the MPKj say dog's poo poo cannot goes into the drain?? May I ask the dogs owner here in this forum, how do you clean the environment??? I am curious now.

The first question asked by MPKj is whether the dogs got license or not. Nowaday, so many crimes happening in our area, dogs help to guard the house and also be our companions.

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 14, 2007, 9:08 PM

Post #2 of 11 (7979 views)
Shortcut
Re: [donyap] Neighbour's Complaint [In reply to] Can't Post

MPKj stands for Kajang I suppose?

Wahhh where got like that?? TOO MUCH right?????? Write to STAR, NST , get all the famous bloggers to publish it in their blogs , it's total BULLSHIT if you ask me. Call up the radio stations and release ur frustration LIVE on AIR.

How to pick wet poo poo if not wash into drain? Why cannot wash into drain leh? I didnt know all the drains in Malaysia are converts and neither did I know all the drains in Malaysia are super clean that we can actually drink from it. For me, if it's firm, i'll pick it with newspaper, tah pau and throw in dustbin lah. If it's soft, let mother nature take care of it lah. After all, that is what we call FERTILISER's ok! Expensive ones too!

Record the whole conversation down! Get the recorder to record his name and position and get him to say he is from MPKj. Then record the whole conversation especially including the part, cannot wash poo poo into drain!..... after get already, go to your local district rep or whatever rep they call it and complain kau kau. MCA ke DAP ke whatever.....even if its BN..........bring ur recorder along too in case they turn u down and shoo u away. Once u have everything in black and white, they are in for deep shit. Wanna win the next election, they better be FAIR. Sly

But then again dude, your dogs got license or not? If got license, then can argue, if no license, you better keep quiet until u get license! If no license, you're against the law first. So better keep quiet. If got license, then you've done absolutely NOTHING wrong.

Dog's will bark one mah, of cos noisy lah. Eh you ask them lah, they talk so much, don they realise, they are noiser? Dogs only bark when there is reason to do so. Then they yick yack yick yack there, no reason also find reason to yick yack yick yack, not noisy ah? ARGHH ppl like ur neighbor makes me MAD!!! Makes me feel like holding them hostage with a million dogs and burn the freaking fear of dogs into their so called 'holy' souls!

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

donyap
New User

May 14, 2007, 9:55 PM

Post #3 of 11 (7975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Neighbour's Complaint [In reply to] Can't Post

Luckily my dogs got license... we told them that dogs will sure bark to strangers. This is what we want to have dog, otherwise we better get a cat.

Yes, MPKj is Kajang. And actually they already issued a GREEN warning letter. I think this is ridiculous to say dog's poo poo cannot wash down the drain... crazy crazy crazy and my family still cannot accept what they said.FrownFrown

May I know how to solve problems with MPKj and neighbours who dislike dogs??? How if they keep trying to report ???

(This post was edited by donyap on May 14, 2007, 10:11 PM)

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 14, 2007, 10:53 PM

Post #4 of 11 (7961 views)
Shortcut

you need it in black and white lah.......like when u fill the MPKj form for license, they sure got state their 101 rules of dos and donts what. If its not stated, then they have no right to tell you, you cannot do this and that. If I were you, I'll go get another copy of those form whereby they have it all in print what you must or must not do as a dog owner. Then shove that thing in their face and ask them to point out to you where exactly it's stated you cannot do this and this and this. If they cant do that, then they have no right to tell u anything and you have the right not to do anything. When it gets out of hand, bring it to the media. Once it's in the spotlight, they will shut up because you did nothing wrong!

Aiyo.....ur neighbors really deserve the title 'Neighbors From HELL'......purposely wanna make life hard for you.

Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

PangurBan
Old Kaki

May 15, 2007, 3:15 AM

Post #5 of 11 (7951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Neighbour's Complaint [In reply to] Can't Post

This dog poo down the drain thing, if there is such a thing at all, will only have any legal basis if it is written down somewhere in a local by-law. Unless they are interpreting some general by-law about hygiene to mean that you cannot wash dog poo into the drain. This interpretation, of course, can be challenged in court.

donyap
New User

May 15, 2007, 5:02 AM

Post #6 of 11 (7946 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Neighbour's Complaint [In reply to] Can't Post

I wonder how others dog owners handle with dog poo. washing the poo down the drain, it will flow thru the drainage system to a bigger pool like indah water system. Most neighbours are pouring soup, left over food, or whatever liquid into the drains. Drains will never clean. Dog poo is an organic things and it's not so smelly compared to human poo. What other's opinion? How can we handle this problem?

PangurBan
Old Kaki

May 15, 2007, 5:28 AM

Post #7 of 11 (7939 views)
Shortcut

I think if your dog's poo is consistently loose and watery, the dog has a problem. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but a dog with a properly functioning GI tract will produce firm, properly formed stools which you can pick up using a poop scoop or a small carrier bag or some other implement. There should be no reason to flush it into any drain. The correct place for dog poo is the bin. I would be upset if my neighbour regularly sloshed dog poo into the public drainage system. But I see no reason to complain if occasionally you scrub bits of poo stuck to the driveway and slosh it into the drain or if occasionally the dog has a tummy upset and you use water to slosh the watery mess into the drain. As you suggest, we dump worse things into our drains. And I still see people toss carrier bags full of rubbish into our drains.

donyap
New User

May 15, 2007, 5:20 PM

Post #8 of 11 (7931 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Neighbour's Complaint [In reply to] Can't Post

that's why earlier I said

But
we..
(1) clean the floor everyday
(2) bath the dogs everyday
(3) hard poo poo goes to plastic bag and throw into dustbin
(4) wet poo poo wash with floor cleaner and water goes to drain.

It's the wet into the drain and hard into dustbin. Only once a while, not frequent.
Even 1 time is always in neighbour's mind. If they see, they will complaint like mad... never come over to discuss... straight away report to MPKj, I am just wondering, should I report them throwing leftover food into longkang (drain)? His motive is to get rid of my dogs.

When MPKj come over, they don't even see a single piece of poo on the floor, they don't even smell the poo... they have 4 ppl coming. Guess what... the put the reason as "smell from dogs poo is discomforting" in malay "bau najis dari binatang peliharaan iaitu 2 ekor anjing"... under notis kacau ganggu. and request to hapuskan serta merta.

So question to them, where is the poo? They said in the drain already. wow.. I wonder how to they "smell", and how to they determine the "smell" is dog's poo in the drain (and not others foreign object)... It's all very subjective and they don't even have the concrete reason.

(This post was edited by donyap on May 15, 2007, 5:25 PM)

supermutts
K9 Senior

May 16, 2007, 12:40 AM

Post #9 of 11 (7919 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I wonder how others dog owners handle with dog poo. washing the poo down the drain,.....

i flush all my dogs' poo into the toilet...
unless the poo is very pasty with no form or too watery....(diarrhoea alredy)

the drain u mention is it in front of the hse or at the back?

tapau the poo to discard as garbage, i pity those
poor souls who rummage thru garbage bags looking for recyclable items.

almost all household garbage will be 'sieved' by human,
before finally dump to landfills or incinerated....

i feel sorry for you/ your dogs,
if your neighbour are really mean, they will take whatever action inclu maybe poisoning.......
i hope u keep them safe in ur house. the dogs stay inside or outside?

how long have u been living there? and ur malay neighbour??
the mpkj will most prob bend over to the other side...

pls keep us updated on this issue, i hope ur neigbour change their mind and willing to tolerate.

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

(This post was edited by supermutts on May 16, 2007, 12:55 AM)

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 17, 2007, 8:39 PM

Post #10 of 11 (7893 views)
Shortcut

HAHAH superbionic nose . Even better than those 'Heroes' in the series Heroes. Our local Heroes can distinguigh dog's poopoo's smell from cat's poo poo or even rat's poo poo or even 3 days old rotting garbage! Shocked WOW!!! AMAZING isnt it!!!

Aiya if they wan to kenakan you ah, sure they will go all out to kenakan u one. Whatever reasons they can throw at you they will dump at you. Even if it doesnt make any logical sense at all.

Sorry no reply long time cos Streamyx DOWN!!!

Anyway keep us updated on what's their next 'smart' move ok!

PangurBan
Old Kaki

May 17, 2007, 9:06 PM

Post #11 of 11 (7890 views)
Shortcut

You might face a thankless, frustrating struggle against people with whom you cannot reason. Why not call the SPCA and see if you can get any advice, or speak informally to a lawyer or friends who know the law well to see what exactly your rights are and how you can defend yourself?

Don't allow yourself to be intimidated, but you need to determine where you stand in the eyes of the law and how much room for manoeuvre you have; though at the end of the day, I'm afraid if you have a really nasty neighbour who has you and your dogs marked, he can still make life difficult for you even if the law is on your side.

I wish you and your dogs all the best.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my