Having no choice to choose

benben
Novice

May 10, 2007, 7:51 PM

Post #1 of 23 (1487 views)
Shortcut
Having no choice to choose Can't Post

hey guys,

just want to say that staying in jb sucks.....at my area u don't hav much choice of choosing a dog u want as pets. MPJBT does not allow me to have gsd, doberman, rott, and many more.The only breed u can have is toy dogs, golden, and even great dane have to wait for approval for license. As i favour for large breed dogs i can only see them on the web and books. oh well....at least i still have my ben with me.

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 10, 2007, 10:11 PM

Post #2 of 23 (1475 views)
Shortcut
Re: [benben] Having no choice to choose [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah like that also can ah? Pirate

I'm surprised they actually know what a Rottie, GSD, Great Dane is......i'm amazed they can differentiate all the toy breed from the large breed. And here I thought they only treat all dogs as Sampah Masyarakat. Doesnt matter if its a chihuahua or st. bernard.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

benben
Novice

May 10, 2007, 10:29 PM

Post #3 of 23 (1469 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Having no choice to choose [In reply to] Can't Post

ya it doesn't matter to meWink

but besides banning large breed dogs here, getting a licence for even the smallest dog is also a problem.

first u have to ask for approval of your front, back, three from the left and right neighbours to sign and state down thier ic num and tel num. After submiting all the forms with the neighbour's approval, MPJBT will go from house to house and ask your neighbours again. And u have to take a pic of your dog inside a cage and submit it together with the form (meaning: if you want to keep a dog in this area, u hav to cage him all the time) all together it took me almost 4 month to come out with a tag. And it cost me almost up to RM200

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 10, 2007, 10:35 PM

Post #4 of 23 (1467 views)
Shortcut

wah..so troublesome ah to hv a dog in jb? hmmm..i think every states is different...coz in penang...can juz walk in to the MP counter, get a form from them, fill up, pay RM10 and they will give u the license d....too simple until i feel that getting a license it's like meaningless...

but anyway, dat;s MALAYSIA!!!

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 10, 2007, 11:10 PM

Post #5 of 23 (1463 views)
Shortcut

wahhhhhhhhhhh no joke!!! Front, Back, 3 to the Left, 3 to the Right......wahhh why didnt you ask them "Encik, 3 dari atas langit and 3 dari bawah tanah pun mau ah?"

That's TOO much lah..........front, back, left and right ok lah.......wan 3 to the left and 3 to the right somemore. Why must 3 leh? Why not 5? 10? Cos dog bark can echo the whole neighborhood one wor.

RM200.......wahhh why so much? They give out Tiffany and Co white gold pendant is it?

Picture of dog in cage................muahahahahahahah wanna give them a fright, use photoshop, edit ur dog pic and put their holy land behind it. Tell them, your dog got go pilgrimage before because your dog converted mah!

It's just sooo ridiculous lah.....write to the Star lah. How lah to realise 2020 when we have such ridiculous rules in place. If we ever get bestowed the title 'Developed Nation' and yet still have such stupid rulings, we're gonna be the first nation in the world to be a failed developed nation. Malaysia Boleh mah!

Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

benben
Novice

May 10, 2007, 11:50 PM

Post #6 of 23 (1457 views)
Shortcut

yup stupid indeed.......

u guys know that the Rm200 came from where? it came from from fees, laminating fees, tag fees ect... tambah-tambah sudah jadi 200 la

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 11, 2007, 12:50 AM

Post #7 of 23 (1451 views)
Shortcut

hahahaha..Steffy, I AGREE WITH U 100%

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 11, 2007, 6:08 PM

Post #8 of 23 (1422 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Having no choice to choose [In reply to] Can't Post

thank you thank you......... hehehe.... i just love disturbing them when they come out with stupid rulings.

I'm still extremely IMPRESSED they can tell apart GSD, rotties from shih-tzus and terriers.....that's a big improvement on their side. Tongue

kien29
Enthusiast

May 11, 2007, 7:36 PM

Post #9 of 23 (1419 views)
Shortcut

very very stupid laa... what rules is that? why rearing a cat no such rules?? and no need license? Just got license for Rossi and paid RM15 for it.. its easy here in MPSJ.. but just wonder why cat no need... just can't stand those cats around my neighbourhood, 4-5 cats everyday came to house to pee n poo... isn't this violated the clause in rules that stated in dog license..
7. Tidak membawa anjing ke tempat awam untuk membuang najis..

Everyday i have to clean their poo .. Frown Frown cannot stand laa... and they vomit at my house premises too.. Frown

** kien **

Frown Welcome to Rossi's blog Frown

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 11, 2007, 9:48 PM

Post #10 of 23 (1413 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kien29] Having no choice to choose [In reply to] Can't Post

YEAH LAH......same problem with my area!!! Before we moved in, our house is the only house in the lane with a huge grass patch. The rest all put tiles liao...soooooooo this stupid front neighbor of mine have got 4-5 cats running around in his house but do their business on my area! Then few houses away from that house, they also got 1-2 cats. So total, i think my lane alone got almost 10 cats! But lucky only that 4-5 ones come to do their business at my place. So I let my 2 dogs pee and poo on that patch too and I don pick. Leave it there. I allowed rascal to bark his ass off everytime he sees one of them. When I take him out to walk, I purposely let rascal's leash go longer so he can scare the shit out of them. Now the cats dont come to my house to pee or poo anymore.

If I see any of them on my grass patch ever again, I'll trick them with nice yummy kitty food into the cage, catch hold them and shave them all down but leave the head, then release back to the owner! MUAHAHAHAHAH I'm a dog lover, not an animal lover. I dont fancy anything else but K9. And I especially do not fancy felines. Somemore this neighbor with 4-5 cats all got pretty nice persian mix cats. Imagine if I shave all down and release back to owner. See whether they dare to let their cats do their business in my porch or not. Laugh Wait lah.....i'm sure the day will come. Somemore those cats not spayed/neutered cos among the bunch I think I saw 2 smaller kittens. Dare to step into my territory and dirty it up again, they're in for an extreme makeover!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAh of cos pictures wont be posted here.I'll probably put them up on my friendster.

Hahahahah when I went to take license for my dog in MBPJ right I got saje buat bodoh and ask stupid questions. Cos they saw my dog's health cert is from US mah, so they must have guess I just got back lah. I remember asking the guy:

Me: Bang, kucing tak ya lesen eh?

Him: Tak yah. Anjing je.

Me: Kenapa ah? Anjing dalam borang limit 2? Tapi kucing, orang boleh bela sampai berpuluh puluh pun tak pe eh?

Him: Anjing limit 2 sebab ada orang pelihara anjing garang. Ada orang bagi dia punya anjing berak kat merata rata tempat lah. Kita banyak dapat komplain.

Me: Bang, kucing pun berak kat mana mana dia suka. Kotor juga mah....2 anjing lagi besih dari 10 kucing wor. Lagi teruk, kucing boleh panjat bumbung, anjing tak boleh.

He just smiled and ask me to go make payment. Then when i went back to get the tag from him after payment and after saying thank you, i added "Bang, kucing pun baik limit to 2 cats per rumah sebab kucing boleh dapat HIV tau. Anjing tak boleh!" Then I walked off. hahahahahaah

kien29
Enthusiast

May 11, 2007, 10:55 PM

Post #11 of 23 (1409 views)
Shortcut

Frown Frown Frown hahahaha....

Steffy.. very funny laa u... i think i should catch that stupid cat and give them a makeover too, not only that.. i'll make something special for them to eat too..hahahaa.. actually my lane also got around 10-15 cats.. at night can see them walk here n there.. like they are the kings n queens.. hate them..

but when they see Rossi.. they dare to approach Rossi n Rossi also scared of them.. wait till Rossi grow bigger.. then they know.. now i let Rossi poo on my grass too.. and i dun pick them up.. let the stupid cats know this is our territory not theirs..

Even though i love animals.. but i never been this hate to one species that is FELINE!!!!

** kien **

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 12, 2007, 12:09 AM

Post #12 of 23 (1406 views)
Shortcut

those cats got owners or not? If stray cats then just shoo them away once and for all and they wont come back already. But if got owner, like those devils in front of my house, very susah lah..

The owner also another one. You know you got so many blardy cats, keep them in ur compound lah. Let them all roam about is one thing, but at least don let them poo on ppl's place mah. If they dare to complain my 2 dogs, I'll make sure they're all in for hell rides! Konon lah, everyday at 7pm dress so holy and all, but let their cats go poo poo on ppl's property. What's the point? They shall answer for it on Judgement Day! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

goofydip
Veteran

May 12, 2007, 12:21 AM

Post #13 of 23 (1405 views)
Shortcut

muahahahaLaugh u r real funny!!!!!

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

vinoviruz
ALPHA

May 12, 2007, 7:13 PM

Post #14 of 23 (1396 views)
Shortcut

aiya come up pg here la. not much restrictions on doggies???

ezekiel 25:17

goofydip
Veteran

May 13, 2007, 2:05 AM

Post #15 of 23 (1388 views)
Shortcut

and Cameron Highlands too!!!

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

benben
Novice

May 13, 2007, 2:07 AM

Post #16 of 23 (1388 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] Having no choice to choose [In reply to] Can't Post

haha u guys are really funny,

but frankly telling u guys that i am actually a cat breeder.....hehehe. i totally agreed with u guys that if those ppl want us to follow thier rules then they should show us a good example of being a owner of a pet also. If we have to chain and lock our dogs in a cage then ask them to chain thier cats for a walk also la. I have 12 himalayan cats at home all for breeding but i don't let them out loose and not like those ppl thinking that they hav cats they don't have to spend anything on them. For me, i hav to buy cat sand, food and grooming equipment. For them ........no need to buy anything. Want to eat just let thier cats go to the rubbish bin and make a mess there and let other ppl clean up for them, want to poo and pee also go to other ppl house and let ppl clean for them. I remember once a cat came in and eat my dog food and the brand of dog food we k9 lovers are giving to our dogs are the best and the price is not cheap. One day, the owner of the cat came to my doorway and guess what did that guy say.... "eh, you tak boleh kasi kucing saya makan you punya makanan tahu, kita islam punya kucing tak boleh makan cina punya BENDA" at that time i was thinking 'omg, they really have thick skin'

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 13, 2007, 4:56 PM

Post #17 of 23 (1380 views)
Shortcut

MUAHAHAHAHAHHA........ sooo beh pai seh one ...... tell the fella lah "Bang, itu makanan yang anjing saya makan tu, satu bulan sudah RMXXX tau. Saya sendiri makan sarapan DAN tengahari pun tak tu mahal oh!"

yeah yeah my friend has a persian and she leashes the persian on a super long leash so that it can roam around the garden only. Hahahah cannot simply simply climb roof and roam onto the streets. When her neighbors see her do that, they always like to comment "Eh asal ikat. Tu kucing, bukan anjing. Biar lah dia lari" Crazy After she bath the cat, she always leash him up in the garden to dry off.

But that cat of hers ah, it's like a K9 soul trapped in a feline body. Donnu how to cross roads, don eat fish, licks his food and never bites on them. Because the fella donnu how to cross roads and not street smart, that's why my friend have to leash him up. HAHAHAHAHAH..........but its still funny because ppl do not leash cats up. Well my friend does it. Sly

kien29
Enthusiast

May 14, 2007, 5:33 PM

Post #18 of 23 (1369 views)
Shortcut

Hi ben,

yes... that is the way ppl should treat their cats... not letting them roam around and shit at ppl place and trash ppl rubbish... Most of my neighbourhood cats are very pretty but they just lack of their owner care..

I just dun care... if i find out who is the owner, i will bring my doggie and poo poo there.. hahahaa... when they ask, i'll just say.. Sorry laa, my doggie love to do business at your place just like your cat did at my place... Frown

Do you think it will start a world war III.. hahaha...

** kien **

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 14, 2007, 7:59 PM

Post #19 of 23 (1365 views)
Shortcut

It might start a WWIII but it's a losing battle on our side lor. Cos don forget, all they have to do is complain to city council and you're in trouble liao. But we got no one to complain to bout cats wor. So how? It's a losing battle lah. That's why my evil plan sounds better. Laugh

Bait them using yummy kitty can food, catch them already, MUAHAHAHAHAHAH they are in for hell rides . Shave them all botak, leave head only and release back to owner lah. Second time, still the same, get some children body paint in RED and paint some sarcastic remark on the cat's body lah.

3rd time, put up for adoption!

kien29
Enthusiast

May 14, 2007, 8:23 PM

Post #20 of 23 (1361 views)
Shortcut

Ok dokie.. agreed with u..

Shall go to your plan... muahhhaahahhaah..

** kien **

benben
Novice

May 14, 2007, 10:45 PM

Post #21 of 23 (1353 views)
Shortcut

well actually cats and dogs are all the same. Its just that the owner of the cats don take responsibilities on them and automatically, the feeling of disliking cats comes across us. For example, if those ppl take care of thier cats like the way we do to our dogs then i think we won't have any hard feelings for cats don't we? talking about wwIII it is for sure a losing battle just like when that fella came to my house scolding me for feeding his cat, i can only keep quiet and say sorry. If i were to argue with him over this small matter meaning its a death penalty for my dog. They will complain to MP then i will kena saman teruk teruk.

wibbly
Dog Kichi

May 15, 2007, 12:43 AM

Post #22 of 23 (1342 views)
Shortcut

Even if we complain, will our complaints be heeded. I don't think so. Only in this Boleh Land can we find both human and animal discrimination. Vision 2020 is such a joke if certain 'people' still have this kind of mentality. As for the anjing garang comment, cats can hiss and scratch too and not all of them are mild tempered.

benben
Novice

May 15, 2007, 4:16 AM

Post #23 of 23 (1334 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wibbly] Having no choice to choose [In reply to] Can't Post

for them saying 'anjing garang' doesn't sound plesant to our ears. What do they actualy mean by 'anjing garang'? Do rott, gsd, doberman ect. considered 'anjing garang' to them so thats y they banned these breed from getting a license. I wonder if i were to take a pic of one of these banned breeds and stated in the form saying that its a mongrel, can they tell wether it's a pure breed? i don't think so.

(This post was edited by benben on May 15, 2007, 4:45 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my