Is it "Wizdog" good?

miuccia
Novice

May 4, 2007, 1:48 AM

Post #1 of 8 (2079 views)
Shortcut
Is it "Wizdog" good? Can't Post

Hi,
I've read in the forum about wizdog, I just got my puppy and I'm wondering if I should use wizdog or not.
We live in an apartment, I got the balcony and the dog can go there to do pee and poo, it seems like wizdog is easy to clean and less messy than a simple newspaper.

Can somebody tell me where I can buy wizdog in KL?
Thanks for your help!!Frown

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 5, 2007, 12:22 AM

Post #2 of 8 (2071 views)
Shortcut
Re: [miuccia] Is it "Wizdog" good? [In reply to] Can't Post

Does it really work meh??

I dont think my dog will ever walk on grilled surfaces or surfaces with holes in them.

I think it would be great if your dog's poo poo is firm lah, then can just turn over mah. If your dog cirit-birit how? Aiyerrr.....mai have to clean also. Crazy

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

vinoviruz
ALPHA

May 8, 2007, 10:56 PM

Post #3 of 8 (2039 views)
Shortcut

some of the forumers here kinda diy the whizdog...u can try askin jessicaohh...she did it before

ezekiel 25:17

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 9, 2007, 12:42 AM

Post #4 of 8 (2034 views)
Shortcut

hello

yup...vin is rite....i diy before....i find it effective because my shih tzu's coat is long last time...but now, since i cut it short d...i prefer to let her go to toilet instead...so no longer using the 'wizdog'...heheheheeheh

anyway, i use the tray covered with paper and plastic mat. dats my very own 'wizdog' heheheehe....

attached is how my 'wizdog' looks like...cheap n good

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown
Attachments: tray.JPG (94.0 KB)

miuccia
Novice

May 9, 2007, 3:16 AM

Post #5 of 8 (2027 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Is it "Wizdog" good? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi guys,

thanks for the replies. my puppy is still peeing and pooing everywhere, I'm putting newspapers in the places where usually he does pee and poo, but sometimes he does in the floor and he doesn't like to go out in the balcony where I put a small litter with newspaper, he prefer to play with it cos (another problem), he loves chew everything, especially my foot.Crazy

But I really love him even if he's really naughtyBlush

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

May 9, 2007, 9:10 PM

Post #6 of 8 (2018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Is it "Wizdog" good? [In reply to] Can't Post

LOL......good idea though...... but still dont think Rascal will do anything on it. Probably be even too scared to even sit on it. Hahahahaha Wink

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

vinoviruz
ALPHA

May 12, 2007, 7:26 PM

Post #7 of 8 (2006 views)
Shortcut

actually...ur havin problem in makin ur pup to understand its business area/s...in order to use watever tools (old newspapers, cloths, whizdogs, etc) 1stly, u'l need to determine a particular area whr u want ur pup to do its business...i would suggest u read thru the pee/poo problem threads. ive posted several methods that u can try to use. click on my nick & search for my posts in pee/poo problems threads...if u dont get it i'l explain again here ok?

cheers

ezekiel 25:17

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 14, 2007, 6:31 PM

Post #8 of 8 (1982 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Is it "Wizdog" good? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahhaa....actually, i myself prefer toilet than this one too...but last time we used it because sze ern's coat too long d...so each time she goes to toilet, all wet..but now since we already cut it short and we plan to maintain it that way, so taught her to use toilet as well lo...no need to clean up additional item :)

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my