Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
Dog trainning in Penang Island

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

alicebear

May 29, 2007, 7:15 PM

Post #26 of 34 (1326 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] Dog trainning in Penang Island [In reply to] Can't Post

My heart was so pain & I cried like mad which freak off my parents. I love dog very much so I wont give up to have a new one but not that fast. My previous dog die about 6 years ago. It tooks me all these years to get the right opportunity and right one... but this happen

Surprisely, my dad bought me another new dog the next day. Crazy So fast... He bought me a Shih Tzu which already 6 months old. The Shih Tzu looks like fat and lazy fella. Laugh Totally opposite with Mickey which is active, tiny and manja...

Dad don't want buy same breed with Mickey as he say too fragile and he is scared too.

So now, I have to stay strong and accept the new one. I have not much knowledge about Shih Tzu. Jessica, anything you know about Shih Tzu that can share with me?

~My beloved Mickey~ May you live happily in Heaven with care of God's hand.

Always be in my heart....

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 29, 2007, 9:35 PM

Post #27 of 34 (1325 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alicebear] Dog trainning in Penang Island [In reply to] Can't Post

wah...your dad very fast eh....next day bought u shih tzu d....

yup..i would said compared to poodle, shih tzu likes to lazy around...Wink but they are cute in the own way too...depends on the owner's preferance too...

i hv shih tzu too...in fact i hv 3 doggies...poodle, shih tzu & silky.

mind sharing the pic of your shih tzu? actually, shih tzu oso very manja wan...hehehehee...wat;s its name?

sure...my pleasure if i could helpLaugh if u hv any questions, can always post it to me or leave it in my blog...Wink

actually, taking care of shih tzu is very much the same like taking care of poodles or any other dogs...they require discipline & affection. it's easier to take care of a 6 months old shih tzu...

yeah..i know..it;s always tough to accept the new one...i had this experience too...

before i have my sasha (poodle), i used to hv another poodle too...i bought her from a petshop (being a first time owner and naiva i wasUnsure). after a few days of bringing her home, i took her for a medical check up and vet diagnosed her with a disease. brought her to many vets to ask for opinion and help, but unfortunately they said this cant be cured. as the pet shop owner said that i could return n exchange her with other pup, so i did...after i sought advise from so many frens n vets. everyone advise me to do it...i know it sounded cruel and even after today, i felt guilty too...anyway, i did brought her back to a vet (panel vet for the pet shop) n after a week or so, i got myself sasha.

during that time, all i did was cry, cry and cry. even with sasha at home, i felt as if there's a distance between us. partly because i felt guilty and i missed the first part. but very soon, i started to love her more n more each day. n we became very very close to each other...even until now, although whenever i see sasha, i would still think of my first poodle, but i love sasha very much...

so, no worries. i'm sure your shih tzu will have its magic to win your heart and mickey will forever have a special place in your heartWink

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

alicebear

May 30, 2007, 4:58 AM

Post #28 of 34 (1320 views)
Shortcut

Yah, my dad was very fast as he felt guity for Mickey's death. That time he was playing with Mickey while accident happened. I did not blame him as I know he love my Mickey too. It was an accident that no one wish to be happen... Frown So the other day he went and bought a shih tzu which older and not that fragile according to him. Then he seem to be "love at first sight" when saw that fella.

I name him A.J. I name him with my name initial "A" so found the name A.J. I havent ready with his photo. Will send to you when is ready. Do you have MSN or email account we can chat with? Smile A.J. Kinda stubborn from what I see these few days. To me he is like a big fur ball... hehe...Laugh Lazy to walk, eat slowly and run like big fatty boy. Hehe... He already 6 months so should be more easier to taking care of. Hard to teach him to learn trick compare with Mickey. Mickey attracted by treats so easy to be teach while A.J. dont attract by tricks. Any ideas can use what to teach him? Crazy

I still miss Mickey every minute... I still holding his toy on my side. I felt there is a distance with A.J. like you faced before. But I know is not fair for A.J. I will be patient with A.J.

You are right, no other dog can replace the Mickey in my heart. He will always be my cutest puppy

~My beloved Mickey~ May you live happily in Heaven with care of God's hand.

Always be in my heart....

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 30, 2007, 6:14 PM

Post #29 of 34 (1312 views)
Shortcut

AJ is a very special name. and it sounds nice too

yup..i do agree with you...sze ern (shih tzu) learns trick slightly slower than sasha (poodle). normally sasha will learn the trick after a few try but sze ern would take a few days to master it..but nevertheless, she still learnsWink but sze ern loves treats...

i think you might hv to monitor to see wat he likes most..some dogs prefer toys than tricks. if this is the case, use toys to lure him. but don let him hv access to the toy all the time. only give it to him during training time. this will make training easier.

mind giving me your number so that i could sms you my email add?

looking forward to see your AJWink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

alicebear

May 31, 2007, 1:20 AM

Post #30 of 34 (1309 views)
Shortcut

Maybe you can email me @ alicebear2000@yahoo.com

Looking forward for your reply

Cheers~!

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 31, 2007, 1:28 AM

Post #31 of 34 (1308 views)
Shortcut

tat's d reason y poodle r rated more intelligent than shih tzu

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 31, 2007, 8:28 PM

Post #32 of 34 (1298 views)
Shortcut

hello alice,

have juz sent u an email on my add.

Wink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

jessicaohh
ALPHA

May 31, 2007, 8:28 PM

Post #33 of 34 (1297 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Dog trainning in Penang Island [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaha...true true...100% agreeWink

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

alicebear

May 31, 2007, 10:47 PM

Post #34 of 34 (1291 views)
Shortcut

Got cha... Wink

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my