Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Looking for interested grooming student!

mikoyuki

Apr 25, 2007, 9:51 PM

Post #1 of 9 (4523 views)
Shortcut
Looking for interested grooming student! Can't Post

Hi all,

First of all a brief description of myself. I'm running a grooming saloon here in Ipoh. Due to high demands and business expansion, I need to hire a dog lover who is sincerely interested to join the pet grooming line. It is quite costly to study the course either locally or abroad. Not every1 have the money to go for it. So...I have a great offer here...

I am going to teach "the chosen one" everything I know...then the person have to tied up a contract with my company to work for 2 years in Ipoh. No course fees needed, totally F.O.C...except...u have to buy all your basic equipments which cost less than RM2,000. Accommodation will be provided.

Anyone who's interested can contact me at 012-3702148.

great_critique
New User

Apr 27, 2007, 8:43 AM

Post #2 of 9 (4487 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mikoyuki] Looking for interested grooming student! [In reply to] Can't Post

"the chosen one"?

I'm reading your thread with a mixture of amusement and disgust. The chosen one? Who'd you think you are. You are just some fresh graduate not even capable of holding your scissors the right way. Don't talk like you are some great groomer. Teach the "chosen one" everything you know? Wait. What do YOU know? I bet we can learn more from a simple dog care manual than from you.

Dream on.

mikoyuki

Apr 30, 2007, 7:35 PM

Post #3 of 9 (4454 views)
Shortcut
Re: [great_critique] Looking for interested grooming student! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok, my fault for using the wrong words. I was at lost for words when I typed that..."the chosen one" suppose to be the right candidate. Anyway...how do u know I can't hold my scissors the right way? I can't prove myself over here. But do I need to do so? Thanks for your encouragement to dream on. When there's a dream...there's a will. Thanks...a lot! Sly

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

May 1, 2007, 6:40 AM

Post #4 of 9 (4436 views)
Shortcut
Re: [great_critique] Looking for interested grooming student! [In reply to] Can't Post

You're a jerk! Simply critsising on people you DON'T KNOW! And I bet you don't know anything about dogs! So just shut up & get lost!

chrisong
Doggyman

May 1, 2007, 4:51 PM

Post #5 of 9 (4431 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Looking for interested grooming student! [In reply to] Can't Post

You never know who this person is I guess I know who this person is, let you know if we meet.

dogslover
Canine Addict

May 1, 2007, 6:35 PM

Post #6 of 9 (4425 views)
Shortcut

where is ur manners btw???i totally got no idea since u r so rude...somemore u r a JUST A NEW USER.....show ur own GREAT stuuff tous 1st la orelse don talk with other like that...

JustineBiBi

Jul 27, 2007, 7:31 PM

Post #7 of 9 (4007 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mikoyuki] Looking for interested grooming student! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi mikoyuki,

justine here from jb. r u a pet groomer? how many students u hav now?

i'm interested in dog grooming n looking for long time for the course. as we all know, the fee is really expensive n not all of us can afford to. when i saw ur thread, i feel so happy that u r going to provide the course with FOC (with terms n conditions) but, i'm too far from ipoh.

i'm planning to switch to pet grooming line in my future. but, first of all, i need to know more about the dogs before in get into it. unfortunately, in jb dun hav such courses offered in the lower cost.

anyway, happy to know u, mikoyuki.

ViviCheng
Novice

Apr 9, 2008, 1:46 AM

Post #8 of 9 (3574 views)
Shortcut

Are you still seeking for the grooming student? I feel interested for this line. If you still have this vacancy, please email me as : Yanyan_girl86@hotmail.com

Thanks.........

jackymch
Novice

Sep 29, 2008, 7:55 PM

Post #9 of 9 (2554 views)
Shortcut

hi.. hv you found a student to help you yet? umm, actually i thinking of learning, but the thing is, i am working in TI and therefore would b unable to sign contract with your shop. But i would love to find out from you whether u do teach grooming just like that? of course there would be fees, i'd understand..

if you don, do u know of any grooming course in Ipoh? cuz it is kinda nearer to my hometown, compared to KL.

Thanks a gazillion..:)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my