Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
Puppy Slaughter in Bandar Utama.

lefortez
New User

Apr 25, 2007, 10:26 AM

Post #1 of 25 (4131 views)
Shortcut
Puppy Slaughter in Bandar Utama. Can't Post

i was told by my girlfriend today that she heard some puppy yelping in pain around 2am in the morning few nights back after i drop her off. it was quite loud at first but it was muffled down right after and it totally stop after about 10 minutes. thinking its over she went to bed instead.

BUt a horrifying story soon greet her in the morning. apparently her maid saw what happen as she stays in the back room and it happen just at the rear neighbor;s house. the maid witness the neighbor SLAUGHTER a mixed breed puppy in cold blood, with a cut to the throat and left to bleed to death on the floor, shaking in agony. moments later, the puppy with its tongue out its mouth was gutted and internal organs removed but the maid said the puppy seems still alive when they first gut it as there its legs started shaking but i guess it died soon after. the pup was skin, wash and stuff into the freezer and floors were cleaned and lights off. she was disgusted and according to my gf, you can tell what she has been through.

the neighbor only moved in to the house about two months back. fat ugly Chinese (china origin) looking man and his wife. both about mid30s.

WHAT CAN WE DO??? as far as i know there's no law in this country that states slaughtering a dog or eating it is illegal.

i and my gf are real dog lovers, treating my doberman like our own beloved daughter. its sad to hear such barbaric activity in the neighborhood.

goofydip
Veteran

Apr 25, 2007, 6:12 PM

Post #2 of 25 (4128 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lefortez] Puppy Slaughter in Bandar Utama. [In reply to] Can't Post

eeeiiikkkkkkksssss.......ouch......nearly pengsan reading ur post hereCrazy.....i dunno what shall be done or whom to report...but one thing is that i think it IS ILLEGAL to eat dogs in this country ler...

ouch....really can't imagine this...

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 25, 2007, 7:10 PM

Post #3 of 25 (4125 views)
Shortcut

This thing happen here in Malaysia!!! I am very shock & sad to hear this!!!Shocked

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Apr 25, 2007, 8:01 PM

Post #4 of 25 (4120 views)
Shortcut

get evidence & pls report this...once u have the eveidence dont worry, there'l be lots of ppl who will help u to report this matter to the correct authority...somethin must be done to these country folks... Mad

sad day for doggies lovers...

ezekiel 25:17

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Apr 25, 2007, 10:16 PM

Post #5 of 25 (4113 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Puppy Slaughter in Bandar Utama. [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah...you'll be surprised.....my mum always warned me about rascal, don walk him anywhere near construction sites or any areas with huge foreign population, cos wait ppl will dognapped, kill and even eat him. Shocked

Aiya...china ppl, sot is it....i know lah last time ppl eat dog meat cos it has a 'heaty' effect mah....so if you always feel cold, dog meat will keep ya warm wor.....but hello this is Malaysia eh...our blardy weather is nothing less than 31C and still wanna eat dog meat....betul betul SOT, they wanna die of heat stroke is it?? Pirate

But there was this case happened a few months back in Melaka, actually happened to a family friend who has 2 mutts. One mutt is a pure black dog with a black tongue and the other a brown one. Both can jaga rumah extremely well. Black one jaga left side, Brown one jaga right side. Now how many black dogs have got almost black/dark greyish tongue and to my horror, my mum told me that such dog are highly sought after by supernatural mediums for their whatever rites. I cant remember what rites, but there is one rite that they perform and one of the ingredient needed is the blood of a MALE PURE BLACK dog with a 'black' tongue. Actually that dog's tongue not exactly black lah, but definitely not as pink as Rascal's. It looks greyish to me.

Anyway, one day the owner came home and did not see the fella at his usual spot. So thought the fella went for his walk lah, very pandai one, know how to go out and balik rumah. This time, almost dinner time also never come back. So they just left it as it is lor thinking he found some new chicks lor....mana tau, in the middle of the night, the fella came home and started howling. The owner came out to see and found the fella with deep cut on his throat and he was bleeding all over the place. The was a blood trail all the way from the main door. Called the vet and by the time the vet came, the dog was near death. The vet said better to put it to sleep then let it bleed to death. So gave him the jab lor. Then after examining the fella, the vet said it's a slash wound. So looks like some sick ass must have eyed that fella lah, caught him that day while he was taking his dump and slash his throat to get his blood for some sick ass rites.

But amazingly the dog manage to come back home, walk around the house compound one last time before howling for the owner. As the dog lay there, the brown one came out and lie beside it. Seems like the brown knows his best buddy and 'enemy' is dying.

As the sun rise the next day, the owner buried the dog in the yard lor and told the maid to wash off the blood stain around the house. And guess what next, he send his 'boys' to search the whole neighborhood for the idiot who did that to his dog. Actually the owner is a *ahem* lah....so a lot of ppl very loyal to him one, despite doing 'legal' business, he really loves his dogs. So I do not know if they found the person or not but i'll find out this weekend cos i'm going home. Aiyooo if they really found the person, si liao lah......he really got the wrong target this time lah..but PADAN MUKA also lah...simply kill ppl's dog.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 26, 2007, 4:55 AM

Post #6 of 25 (4098 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Puppy Slaughter in Bandar Utama. [In reply to] Can't Post

ahem is what ar?

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Apr 26, 2007, 9:08 PM

Post #7 of 25 (4088 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Puppy Slaughter in Bandar Utama. [In reply to] Can't Post

if i'm not wrong, he's a pemiutang, but got do other stuff or not, that one not too sure.......

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 26, 2007, 10:45 PM

Post #8 of 25 (4084 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Puppy Slaughter in Bandar Utama. [In reply to] Can't Post

pemiutang is what ar?

goofydip
Veteran

Apr 27, 2007, 12:46 AM

Post #9 of 25 (4079 views)
Shortcut

ah long

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 27, 2007, 12:48 AM

Post #10 of 25 (4076 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Puppy Slaughter in Bandar Utama. [In reply to] Can't Post

oh
loan shark

goofydip
Veteran

Apr 27, 2007, 12:53 AM

Post #11 of 25 (4075 views)
Shortcut

BINGO!!!

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 27, 2007, 1:03 AM

Post #12 of 25 (4072 views)
Shortcut

what's the traffic going to be like at Brinchang and Tanah Rata on Monday and Tuesday? I might drive up there to go hiking with my wow wow. But if the traffic is going to be bad, I'll stay in KL.

goofydip
Veteran

Apr 27, 2007, 1:34 AM

Post #13 of 25 (4071 views)
Shortcut

i tell u it would be bad..monday still ok la..but tuesday, sure jam..the worst jam happened before is we took 2 hours to reach Tanah Rata from Kampung Raja, where actually normally, it takes only 20 minutes to half an hour to reach!!

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 27, 2007, 2:10 AM

Post #14 of 25 (4068 views)
Shortcut

Aisayman. Then maybe I go Monday, then evening that time straight away cabut go down to Ipoh liao.

goofydip
Veteran

Apr 27, 2007, 2:16 AM

Post #15 of 25 (4067 views)
Shortcut

fyi, morning will be worst jam, after evening, everything should be smoother..

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 27, 2007, 3:03 AM

Post #16 of 25 (4063 views)
Shortcut

uuuuu thanks will bear that in mind.

that means if I were to drive up very early on Monday morning, and then get the hell out of there by about five, and take the road from Kg Raja down to Ipoh, I should be ok? Or I might get there on Monday afternoon, camp there for the night and then risk the Tuesday traffic - cabut after lunch down to Kg Raja then Ipoh. Would that be alright as well?

(This post was edited by PangurBan on Apr 27, 2007, 3:05 AM)

goofydip
Veteran

Apr 27, 2007, 7:42 AM

Post #17 of 25 (4053 views)
Shortcut

both would be nice actually...but i dun think u should take the risk for staying camp overnight..not bcoz of the traffic..coz if u cabut around 2 or 3 something, that'll be fine...i mean the risk of the camp overnight is the risk of getting freeze...these few days, weather in cameron highlands is extremely weird..very very sunny in the morning, suddenly rain...rain few minutes, stopped with sunshine, then few minutes, rain again...i'm not joking...many ppl here got sick bcoz of this including me...my neighbour got worst, two grandparents got so sick that they need to rest not going to the farm for 3 days, son and in law of them caught cold, the 3 grandchildren got fever, flu and cough one by one..

just an advice for u, hope doesn't turn ur holiday down....

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 27, 2007, 7:57 AM

Post #18 of 25 (4048 views)
Shortcut

Never mind lah. I bring thick thick duvet and sleep in the car, put on my woolly hat, wollen gloves, sleeping bag liner some more, jumper, long johns - I should be fine.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 27, 2007, 11:18 AM

Post #19 of 25 (4045 views)
Shortcut

Mind posting the address?

Regards,

Yang

goofydip
Veteran

Apr 27, 2007, 6:05 PM

Post #20 of 25 (4038 views)
Shortcut

muahaha..yes u could..but how bout ur wow wow?

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 27, 2007, 11:11 PM

Post #21 of 25 (4032 views)
Shortcut

haiyoh. Wow wow snuggle under the duvet lor. Anyway, she already has an undercoat and outer coat.

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Apr 28, 2007, 8:35 PM

Post #22 of 25 (4021 views)
Shortcut

wah...plannin for a chilly trip huh? enjoy ya dude

ezekiel 25:17

supermutts
K9 Senior

May 12, 2007, 7:26 AM

Post #23 of 25 (3887 views)
Shortcut

if ur maid can see it, means its bright enuff to be recorded, so be prepare with a hp cam, video cam etc.

if they eat dog, they will certainly eat again, just get ready. once on UTUbe, u'll be on the headlines...

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

liliman
Novice

Jun 21, 2007, 5:15 AM

Post #24 of 25 (3662 views)
Shortcut

C how they feel if when their own dog get slaughter one day!!!Pirate

supermutts
K9 Senior

Jun 21, 2007, 9:55 AM

Post #25 of 25 (3654 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liliman] Puppy Slaughter in Bandar Utama. [In reply to] Can't Post

their own dogs are meant for the dinner table mar
just like we rear chicken to be slaughtered
so they dun have feel towards their dogs,
its food man...Cool

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my