norwich terrier

catatonic989
New User

Apr 23, 2007, 9:01 PM

Post #1 of 8 (4363 views)
Shortcut
norwich terrier Can't Post

hi there,

are there any norwich terrier breeders in malaysia? or is the weather not suitable for this breed?

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 24, 2007, 10:02 PM

Post #2 of 8 (4342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [catatonic989] norwich terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

There are two breeds that look very similar. The Norwich and the Norfolk terriers. One has floppy, the other prick ears.

catatonic989
New User

Apr 25, 2007, 12:18 AM

Post #3 of 8 (4335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] norwich terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

yes i know the difference, but thanks :) i was wondering if there was a place i could maybe have a look at one or something along those lines. I'm interested in the norwich terrier breed.

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 25, 2007, 1:18 AM

Post #4 of 8 (4332 views)
Shortcut

Right you prefer the prick eared one. Good choice. Floppy ears can be a bother to keep clean.

I don't think the climate should be any less suitable for them than for other shaggy-haired terriers like the AST or the Yorkie, which seem to do well enough in our climate. I suppose you can minimise problems with acclimatisation by importing one from places like Thailand, Taiwan, the Philippines or the sub-tropical areas of Australia. Looks like that's the way you'll have to go if you want a Norwich. But you never know, there might be a breeder somewhere here.

catatonic989
New User

Apr 25, 2007, 7:39 PM

Post #5 of 8 (4319 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] norwich terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

so back to my main question, does anyone know of any norwich terrier breeders or a place where i can view the breed...

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Apr 26, 2007, 7:59 AM

Post #6 of 8 (4308 views)
Shortcut

Hi friend,

Sad to say so far none...

winy
Novice

May 18, 2007, 8:32 PM

Post #7 of 8 (4259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] norwich terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

well i actually own a norwich terrier but not pure breed mix with poodle but he looks more towards terrier.well he is cute but he sleeps very ugly He's name is Patch cause he has a patch on his chin and chest.Very clever dog and like' s cool places he always sleep in front of the fan and when we go out it our Kancil he always sit on the dash board with his ass on the aircon.

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 22, 2007, 11:49 PM

Post #8 of 8 (4221 views)
Shortcut

i had a fren who own 2 cairn terrier....but norwich, still hvn't spot any yet

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on May 22, 2007, 11:55 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my