Its So darn funny!!!!

wais81
Enthusiast

Apr 22, 2007, 1:16 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1177 views)
Shortcut
Its So darn funny!!!! Can't Post

Hello all,

Its been a long time since i've visited this site. after being aways for so long many things changed and i could barely catch up with the topics here. I often opt not to post anything and will just browse for advice and all but i have come to notice that there are many entrepreneur here mis-using this forum for advertisement and sorts. I also read about some forumers complaining about other ppl's advertising but he himself is doing the same thing. its just funny why do some ppl have to step onto others to gain a step higher. i do not blame others for the advertising (i do understand the temptation to do so). but wat i am really angry is that some ppl here complain about other ppl advertising but he himself is doing the same thing. the only difference is he did so by complaining about other ppl and indirectly hinted his own establishment and achievement.....it is just so wrong....its right for all this to stop but do not complain about other ppl when you are doing the same thing....funny world isn't it....

Christopher

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

May 1, 2007, 6:46 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1129 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] Its So darn funny!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehehe... I wonder who are you reffering too? Coz I know one who's like this, lol!

vinoviruz
ALPHA

May 8, 2007, 8:07 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1077 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] Its So darn funny!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

funny i felt the same here haha

ezekiel 25:17

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my