Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
SPCA DAY AT SMK BANDAR UTAMA DAMANSARA (3)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 18, 2007, 10:08 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1926 views)
Shortcut
SPCA DAY AT SMK BANDAR UTAMA DAMANSARA (3) Can't Post

Hi there, SMK BANDAR UTAMA (3) is ahving an fund-raising event for SPCA ( Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). There are going to be an SPCA exibition, adoption booth, vet and grooming services, a talk by Malaysia's very own pet psychologist, and dog competitions including the Best Dressed Category, Most Talented Category and Most Healthy Looking Category. Other attractions include a Kids Corner, magic show, stalls selling dogs and cats related items, and a very special lucky draw! Also, you don't have to worry about lunch as we are selling many kinds of food and drinks on that day.

Venue: SMK Bandar Utama Damansara (3), Petaling Jaya.
Date: 22 April 2007, Sunday.
Time: 9am -4pm

Please take note that the dog competitions are starting at 12pm. The first 40 doggies that come to our event will get a goodie bag and so, please come with your furry friends and lend your support to SPCA ! For more info, please send me a message through here or contact Alice in MSN Messenger : lil_alice118@hotmail.com

HELP THOSE WHO CAN'T SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES~THANKS!

Here's the map to SMK Bandar Utama Damansara (3) :
[img= img265.imageshack.us/img265/3180/maptovenue1mediumvb9.th.png]

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

mbless
K9 Kaki

Apr 22, 2007, 4:06 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] SPCA DAY AT SMK BANDAR UTAMA DAMANSARA (3) [In reply to] Can't Post

I think the event will be held at the BU10 park. Saw the poster and tent being put up and when I asked the ppl putting up, they said the event transfer there. The park is at BU10/1 or BU10/4. Walking distance from the school.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Apr 27, 2007, 2:35 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1852 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] SPCA DAY AT SMK BANDAR UTAMA DAMANSARA (3) [In reply to] Can't Post

Haha, we went. But went there late coz that day we oso had our OB exam. So we only reached there about two. It was already beginning to rain and we missed the bloody games! Aggghhh! Got the tricks game oso... aiyoh, nvm lah. So disappointed. More disappointed missing the game that Amber failing her Novice exam. Ahhh!!! Did you go too?

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 27, 2007, 2:43 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1847 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] SPCA DAY AT SMK BANDAR UTAMA DAMANSARA (3) [In reply to] Can't Post

i didn't went....coz i didn't know that they actually change d venue to an outdoor park...

coz pacco dun like to be in an indoor environment wit lotsa noisy kids around....so i thought if a event is held inside a school, we will give it a miss

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 27, 2007, 3:27 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] SPCA DAY AT SMK BANDAR UTAMA DAMANSARA (3) [In reply to] Can't Post

I thought she pass novice liao? why take again?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my