Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
DOG CAPTURED BY MP_! ALL PLS READ ..SAD!

freedfreaks
Novice

Apr 18, 2007, 1:07 AM

Post #1 of 15 (3192 views)
Shortcut
DOG CAPTURED BY MP_! ALL PLS READ ..SAD! Can't Post

ALL ,

X's dog was captured by the MP__ (majlis perbandaran ___ ) on friday.Before I go further,hope that all the readers will forgive X for not getting a liscense for his dog.well, In some way X managed to get his dog, Y back on the following monday.

story begins.... when X came back from college on friday evening he recieved the bad news from his sister , that Y was captured.Immediately after receiving the bad news X went straight to the place where all captured stray dogs were kept.X saw his dog in a DIRTY AND FILTHY van. The dog was leashed by using a short thin wire! so short that the dog cant even sleep, what Y can only do is to either stand or sit !

X pleaded to the ppl in charged over there whether theres any chance that they might let his dog out. He said yes but not today coz all the dog catchers was back and ask me to come the next morning at 8 . well X went to the place again on the following day (sat morning)... but the dog catcher is not there yet. X waited for 2 hours and at the same time checking on the dog .X manage to get the contact number of the dog catcher as and the dog cather said that he is not working on that day ! and said that he will release the dog on monday to me before putting all the dogs to sleep.

On monday X went to collect the dog in the morning ... as X receive Y was happy to see his master ... Y was really dirty and she stinks... as X brought Y back .. X immediately prepare food for the dog (pedigree 1 big can).. the dog looks thin and exhausted but refuse to eat ... the first thing that the dog aim is water!!!! Y drank almost 2 litres of water for about 20 min without stoping!(considering a medium size dog) .X then later bath Y after Y finishes quenching her thirst...

These MP people... oops sorry... these animals... sorry again , is there anything worst than an animal?..... are really cruel .... I was planning to take a picture of the place and advertise it in news paper.. what do you guys think ... for more info u may mail me at freed_freaks@yahoo.com ... together I was planning to fight againts animal rights! or contact 019-2460086

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 18, 2007, 4:40 AM

Post #2 of 15 (3183 views)
Shortcut
Re: [freedfreaks] DOG CAPTURED BY MP_! ALL PLS READ ..SAD! [In reply to] Can't Post

The MP you mention located Klang Valley?

How to take picture? The guard there allow you inside with yout camera or using camera phone?

Let me know how I can help you. Let me know which MP as well. Thanks

Resident stay under MP Selxyxxg be aware. MP just purchases few lorries not long ago. Purpose is to catch stray dogs & dogs without license.

Regards,

Chris

freedfreaks
Novice

Apr 18, 2007, 6:58 PM

Post #3 of 15 (3166 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] DOG CAPTURED BY MP_! ALL PLS READ ..SAD! [In reply to] Can't Post

chris , thank you for your immediate reply ... well about the picture I will find away to enter and get a picture, well it isnt that hard .. well I wont say how Iam going to do it in this forum .. Ive stated my contact in previous post .... if u are interested to know what is going on with those captured dogs in your place then let me know ... coz will take a pic of the place in your area too ..

REVENGE IS A KISS THATS THE TIME i WONT MISS!!!!

"To you he's a dog ..... To him u are everything!"

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Apr 18, 2007, 11:53 PM

Post #4 of 15 (3154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] DOG CAPTURED BY MP_! ALL PLS READ ..SAD! [In reply to] Can't Post

Roughly what areas are under S*L*Y*NG?? Kepong ah?

Hahah sorry ah...my Selangor geography can throw down the drain one.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

freedfreaks
Novice

Apr 19, 2007, 12:26 AM

Post #5 of 15 (3152 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] DOG CAPTURED BY MP_! ALL PLS READ ..SAD! [In reply to] Can't Post

hmm ... but really cant tell here lah .. coz this site is some how connected to the MP's ...

anyway its in klang valley ...

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 19, 2007, 5:08 AM

Post #6 of 15 (3140 views)
Shortcut
Re: [freedfreaks] DOG CAPTURED BY MP_! ALL PLS READ ..SAD! [In reply to] Can't Post

REALLY!!!

Better shut upUnimpressed

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 19, 2007, 5:37 AM

Post #7 of 15 (3135 views)
Shortcut

haiyoh mati pengsan

freedfreaks
Novice

Apr 23, 2007, 6:09 PM

Post #8 of 15 (3095 views)
Shortcut

was wondering why you are being so rude ? ... well at times we cant simply do things just like that ... well we are in "malaysia" not some other places where we can fight for our rights ... pls understand ... if you are not willing to help me , stop saying things like "SHUT UP" ...

I have my reasons of not posting it here .... but i am willing to tell if you can be a little patient (meaning Iam not going to tell here) ... I know what u are thinking , maybe I am conning u in some way .... but trust me iam not ...I come in good intention! pls help I am fighting for this dogs rights ... by the way if you are willing to help, what can u do by knowing where is the place ? meaning if its in pj u wont help ? or may be shah alam u wont help ? the only thing that I can figure it out on why u have to know the place is conveniency ... meaning if its far then its hard to work together ... if that is what u are facing now , then Ive told u that its in selangor ! i have place my number here in my previous post if you want to help u can call me or pls provide your number then I call u ... or if you want to contact me in other ways then mail me then freed_freaks@yahoo.com... msn freedfreaks@hotmail.com.

(This post was edited by freedfreaks on Apr 23, 2007, 6:18 PM)

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 23, 2007, 6:18 PM

Post #9 of 15 (3089 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
was wondering why you are being so rude ? ... well at times we cant simply do things just like that ... well we are in "malaysia" not some other places where we can fight for our rights ... pls understand ... if you are not willing to help me , stop saying things like "SHUT UP" ...

I have my reasons of not posting where is it .... but i would willing to tell if you can be a little patient ... I know what u are thinking , maybe I am conning u in some way .... but trust me iam not ...I come in good intention! pls help I am fighting for this dogs rights ...

Aiyo......Crazy I not ask you shut up lah. You misunderstand liao. I mean me should zip my mouth since you say the forum belong to MP mahCool

Cool down brotherAngelic

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Apr 23, 2007, 7:23 PM

Post #10 of 15 (3081 views)
Shortcut

aiyoo why lah so mad.......kewl it mannnn.....everyone here loves dog and would love to see the day where dogs are treated like citizens and not some garbage of society.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

vinoviruz
ALPHA

Apr 25, 2007, 7:48 PM

Post #11 of 15 (3062 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] DOG CAPTURED BY MP_! ALL PLS READ ..SAD! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
aiyoo why lah so mad.......kewl it mannnn.....everyone here loves dog and would love to see the day where dogs are treated like citizens and not some garbage of society. ===> a direct translation of sampah masyarakat... i like it Tongue

ezekiel 25:17

freedfreaks
Novice

Apr 27, 2007, 6:05 PM

Post #12 of 15 (3040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vinoviruz] DOG CAPTURED BY MP_! ALL PLS READ ..SAD! [In reply to] Can't Post

dont very folks .. just some misunderstandings ... anyway still up for the fight ? coz Iam waiting .. if notthen I guess I go tto solo ..... then will update you guys on what happened ... thanks ong ..

supermutts
K9 Senior

May 12, 2007, 7:34 AM

Post #13 of 15 (2981 views)
Shortcut

so any updates, ? its been quite some time...
got published in the papers???

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

yeee
Canine Addict

May 24, 2007, 1:03 AM

Post #14 of 15 (2911 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] DOG CAPTURED BY MP_! ALL PLS READ ..SAD! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm also very concern of this issue.

I cried and cried for many unlucky doggies and I hate myself that I don't manage to save them from those stupid f*****.

I wish everything goes smooth.

freedfreaks
Novice

Jun 3, 2007, 12:40 AM

Post #15 of 15 (2867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] DOG CAPTURED BY MP_! ALL PLS READ ..SAD! [In reply to] Can't Post

well iam still on track .. but been quite bz this month ... exam .. anyway i'll update you guys when Iam done ..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my